• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilifier

Neo Member
It has been a nice sale, there were more stuff I wanted to buy this time around. The event was interesting, even if it did feel rigged.

Tektonic

dungeon siege : complete (haven't got any)

or

witcher 2: assassin of kings

like torchlight, and rpgs. which is a better deal?

Blue-kun

Guess we're coming to an end on this one. Ended up picking up some games I wanted, offered myf avourite game on Steam here and added a bunch of people as friends, so overall it was a pretty great first Sales experience for me.

Funnily though I finished my "Summer Sale" day buying something which wasn't even discounted in the first place... Shovel Knight, lol.

Ibuki

Banned
dungeon siege : complete (haven't got any)

or

witcher 2: assassin of kings

like torchlight, and rpgs. which is a better deal?

I'd probably say Witcher 2, but I haven't played the old Dungeon Siege games. I didn't really dig Dungeon Siege 3 that much.

rtcn63

The one warning I'd give about Witcher 2 is that the combat has the potential to turn people off. I'd recommend watching a few gameplay videos at the very least.

Thanks for Bardbarian almostheathen

Here's your chance to win the only game better than Bad Rats!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Secret of the Magic Crystals -- MB-55CDDA985A102C8D - Taken by demented. 6 entrants total.

t1404081239z1.png

Dumb question: does the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass Pack (http://store.steampowered.com/app/214931/) include Infinite and Burial At Sea 1+2 (and all the other junk)?

Bioshock Season Pass Pack includes:

BioShock Infinite: Maingame

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two

BioShock Infinite: Clash In the Clouds

BioShock Infinite: Early Bird Special Pack

Note: The Early Bird Special bonus pack can only be obtained by purchasing a Season Pass.

38 Hours?

tJFI0oI.gif

ALL OF YOU! BEND YOUR KNEE BEFORE THE RAT KING!

giphy.gif

You win this summer sale.

mother of god.....
IT'S.. IT'S BEAUTIFUL

That's next level

you are crazy
awesome

I just would like to take a little bit of your time to thank all the people who greatly helped me in that crazy Bad Rats quest:

- Chairmanchuck, the man who gave me the game that started it all,
- ViviOggi, who gave me a Bad Rats Booster Pack,
- Chariot, who donated many cards to fund this project,
- Kiru, who also assisted me with granting a lone card to my seeking of money,
- Killadji, who was the last one to support me by giving a another card to sell.

To my friends, thanks you all again!

iosefe

I just would like to take a little bit of your time to thank all the people who greatly helped me in that crazy Bad Rats quest:

- Chairmanchuck, the man who gave me the game that started it all,
- ViviOggi, who gave me a Bad Rats Booster Pack,
- Chariot, who donated many cards to fund this project,
- Kiru, who also assisted me with granting a lone card to my seeking of money,
- Killadji, who was the last one to support me by giving a another card to sell.

To my friends, thanks you all again!

i doubt the 12,000 hour guy was this dedicated

Voidguts

okay, I'm positive I'm not the only person to ask this, but; as a huge Thief Gold/2 fan (3 was soso) should I be grabbing THI4F (never4get) or Dishonored GOTY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom