• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

My entry "Hunting from the Shadows":
myFRzP.jpg

d9b

Banned
"The Life, Infection, Death and Disintegration of Joel"
1yYGbo.jpg

100% "photo mode" effects and filters (even have part of the "making of" video recorded by accident ) :p

iNvid02

took 3-4 shots at a friends place, this was my favourite
had control of the camera to position it like this so it wasnt a cutscene
thelastofusremastered6pppu.jpg

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
This is probably my favorite shot I've made so far so I'll enter this one for now. Hard to compete with the shots in this thread though gotdamn lol

UPmz8N.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Okay I can play after all, using my friend's PS4 :)
Might change later, but for now, here's this one, Heart of Gold:
Remastered_20140731145822.jpg

Hate the low-res grass but love the captured moments between the two... xD

emalord

This is mine for now:

EDIT: since there are a couple of better portraits, I'm going to try with this screnshot that really remindes me a concept art of some sorts

14634161167_2b22db9f46_o.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Does the "send a pic to yourself and retrieve it though the PS app" trick not get the same quality pics as exporting to a hard drive?

Oh and here is my best at the moment.

ibd3uc3LHi7DDO.jpg

people need to start using better compositions and stop relying too heavily on filters to make the photo look "good".

it's art school all over again- haha

Well, for now I'm going with my shot of Tess... And if you know what point of the game this shot is taken at(the statue is a small giveaway), it makes it even better in my opinion.
Simple, but I really, really like it.
ibl3kqWSIX4VJi.jpg

Chipping away at the game slowly, so i'll probably update this. It's crazy how much longer the game takes when fiddling with photomode. :p

*If cropping the back bars is considered editing I'll replace it with the original.

http://abload.de/img/thelastofusremasteredd5b34.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
technically yes, just like someone wanted to clean up the grain or something on the first page

Notice:
Cutscene shots and anything on the banned hosts list (outside of Imgur PNGs) is not going to be counted in the final vote. Rehosting from one of the banned ones isn't allowed either. Please read the rules for more information.

Top Bottom