• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

My submission:

inY8bEmOrG1It.jpg

Here's my entry. I usually suck at these things, but when I was playing through this part for my second playthrough, a little light bulb went off in my head and I knew what I had to do:

22fTheLastofUsRemastere.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Temporary submission

Are we allowed to keep 2-3 up at a time if we quote them? It says no double posting, but this is a single condensed post, mainly just so I can easily reference my top three favourites at any given time.

I doubt it - how are we supposed to know which is your entry (and it seems unfair if you're looking for comments in the thread - it's your call which you like best). Should post one, and if you change your mind, replace it.

Temporary submission

Are we allowed to keep 2-3 up at a time if we quote them? It says no double posting, but this is a single condensed post, mainly just so I can easily reference my top three favourites at any given time.

you should say which one is your official submission at least once in this thread
others have been keeping track of their previous official submissions quoted in their post but they always define what is current one is mrklaw is right that you shouldn't look for others in this thread to choose what's best of yours as you are competing against them

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10577154_687467264676769_4565808853732454719_n.jp[/IMG

first submission[/QUOTE]
don't use facebook to host, 1) because of compression, 2) because i personally don't allow anything from facebook to load

[quote="WhenNightFalls, post: 124055444"]First submission..

[img]https://flic.kr/p/oAQzQ1[/img[/QUOTE]
your image is telling me i have to login to see it on flicker b/c of age gate

kubus

Alright I'm gonna go with this one. Had another picture in mind instead but it seems someone else had the same idea :p.

Red Dead Infection

thelastofusremasteredj6uvx.jpg

Btw hoooly shit Joel keychain in the prizes! I've been trying to hunt down those Last of Us sackboys to complete my Sackboy collection for ages with no luck. Man, I gotta make some better pics fast if I want to compete with some of you guys. Some mindblowingly amazing entries here.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Alright I'm gonna go with this one. Had another picture in mind instead but it seems someone else had the same idea :p.

Red Dead Infection

Btw hoooly shit Joel keychain in the prizes! I've been trying to hunt down those Last of Us sackboys to complete my Sackboy collection for ages with no luck. Man, I gotta make some better pics fast if I want to compete with some of you guys. Some mindblowingly amazing entries here.

that is pretty damn good :)

I doubt it - how are we supposed to know which is your entry (and it seems unfair if you're looking for comments in the thread - it's your call which you like best). Should post one, and if you change your mind, replace it.

Well obviously as we approach the deadline I'll edit it with only one photo. I can't enter with multiple photos and would be disqualified if I had more than one posted. If I want comments on my photo's, it stands to reason I'll just go to the screenshot thread, as having one post where you are switching out photos will get completely lost in the thread in no time. But it's pretty easy for me to just create an album with 3 photos or something on Flickr, so I'll just do that.

When you fall down the elevator shaft and have to power up the generator. It's before the card that you need a keycard for.

Top Bottom