• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

My entry for now:

117TheLastofUsRemastere.jpg

Some dayum good pics in here but love this one. Nice! Cant believe I dont have this game yet

jamie0601

Neo Member
I have no idea which screenshot to use so I'm just going to go with this as it's one of the latest I've took that I liked. Some amazing shots in here so I'm not holding much hope!

14900457643_225cd680de_o.jpg

Shangry

Neo Member
Brilliant ALL..every screenshot was phenomenal....Christ, makes me want to play through again..3 times on ps3....have to wait awhile (to forget) but I'll probably pick up the ps4 version eventually.

From this

To a more graphic version

[
My new entry. Sundown at Bill's Town.

Changed because the starkness in new shot accentuates the horrors of the game. The black bars help show the distance that Joel keeps from Ellie.

I like that Joel's shadow is broken up on the wooden planks and that Ellie is looking up to him.
you barely made it in time by 3 minutes

Locked in list

you know, i was keeping track of what i really liked this entire time waiting til the end, and now i'm actually looking at it and it's maddening

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
you barely made it in time by 3 minutes

Locked in list

you know, i was keeping track of what i really liked this entire time waiting til the end, and now i'm actually looking at it and it's maddening

Question, i edited my new picture in at "Last edited by JK-Money; Yesterday at 10:27 PM" but it is showing my old image on the google doc?

I need someone to try and load any of the abode hosted images as they aren't seeming to load for me right now. Giving me 502 errors

it's not too bad since Google caches the images i believe so i can see them in the doc but no where else. I need the actual host link to work as the google doc is only for reference not final image quality

Question, i edited my new picture in at "Last edited by JK-Money; Yesterday at 10:27 PM" but it is showing my old image on the google doc?

what image quote it or link me to the comment number

My nerves were shot to hell.

Regarding the bolded, how so?

was just bookmarking the ones i liked as the entries came in and never looked at them again til the list was final and realize i had far too many in the bookmark folder so it didn't even help me for my eventual picks

this is when i gave up trying to have all the bookmark'd stuff in one window
tabs.png

i'm still double checking all the images in case i changed my mind or the image actually changed from the bookmarked comment link

Stillmatic

I need someone to try and load any of the abode hosted images as they aren't seeming to load for me right now. Giving me 502 errors

it's not too bad since Google caches the images i believe so i can see them in the doc but no where else. I need the actual host link to work as the google doc is only for reference not final image quality

Yeah they're not showing for me at the moment either. Strange. Should us Abloaders switch hosts to make it easier?

afraid of mistakes and just people who swapped out images without notification i'm going through every post for the 4rd and final time and to punish myself i'm adding links directly to the post

abode is working again

was just bookmarking the ones i liked as the entries came in and never looked at them again til the list was final and realize i had far too many in the bookmark folder so it didn't even help me for my eventual picks

this is when i gave up trying to have all the bookmark'd stuff in one window
tabs.png

i'm still double checking all the images in case i changed my mind or the image actually changed from the bookmarked comment link
The stuff of nightmares :D

ok that's it only spotted 5 or so mistakes, i narrowed my initial 31 to 35

This world is filthy with all the selfishness and greed around.
Yet it can't tarnish your beauty that knows no bounds.
Not an ounce of makeup on your face.
But a touch of red, the rest all over the place.
I'd never question you spreading the love,
Life, and hugs.
Infectious it is.
Life outside the walls there are no kids.
So you crave the taste of tough amour.
Run while and fast to keep them close until their kids no more.
Meals on wheels to those who prey.
So you click, click, click those lovely sounds.
To let them know to stay away from home in Bill's Town.
But this is our day.
Let's go down this alley and ignore what others may say.
The only thing you need to hear is..wait what's going on!
No stop!!!!

I really need to sleep been up 23 hours

Top Bottom