• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Retail Copy Leaked Early by Smash Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at 1.0 difficulty, although I suppose he's going for characters.

I want to see how the gameboy stage evolves, so far it's been instant ring outs.

UEcig0k.png

Lol

Kinsei

Banned
Apparently beating Classic only nets you Falco, Ness, and Dark Pit.

Not really. There could be more to unlock. He did use a continue, and there's always the possibility that you need to play on a higher difficulty and/or use certain characters.

I'd be pretty shocked if Jigglypuff isn't unlocked in Classic.

The Magicant stage is the Mother 1 version of Magicant, not the Mother 2 version. Both versions look completely different from one another in their own games.
I mean the stuff in the background. (The screens from the game.)

We've seen both Mother & Mother 2 footage now. I'm assuming Mother 3 stuff will appear too.

We've seen both Mother & Mother 2 footage now. I'm assuming Mother 3 stuff will appear too.

Ah nvm about my post then, thought you were commenting on it being from Mother 2. Didn't see that images from Mother 2 were in also so there could very well be some from 3(the ultimate troll if Lucas isn't in).

Also has anyone even shown Ness's alts yet? Could be they did the Olimar treatment with him too and made it so Lucas was an alt.

GenG3000

Magicant is amazing. How they managed to incorporate references to other games via dimensional rifts, the beautiful violin orchestration of Magicant theme from MOTHER... Blew my mind.

The level layout could have been more imaginative though.

Maybe, maybe not. Magicant's really only associated with the first two Mother games.

Would definitely be sweet, though.

Ricky 7

Why are there 2 threads talking about the streams? Can't everyone just use the Miiverse thread instead and leave this one for the leaks? It's annoying trying to follow 2 threads doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom