• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Retail Copy Leaked Early by Smash Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesker28

I'm sure it's been brought up already, but whatever chance Snake had left is pretty much out the window
iObt3szTsdLPw.png
.......I don't know......he's just keeping us waiting, right?.... maybe he will appear after completing the game.. or maybe as a DLC character..... or something..
Damn it :(

Neiteio

Well, I'm appreciative of the stream. I don't think we're going to see any more unlocks until he manages to overcome Dark Pit, though.

Alfredo

I'm gonna pretend that Black Pit's AI is SUPER HARD and was put into the game to punish people breaking street date. Day 1 patch will nerf him. :p

Gotta love the comments telling Twitch staff to do their job and ban the stream because the game isn't out yet.

Those double standards... ;) I bet the mods themselves are watching too.

Mariolee

Might have to check out for the night. Had a long day. I will definitely update the OP tomorrow morning. I might stay up for the next few minutes in case anything big happens, but I might just be lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom