• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
So, I went to a party last night. Talking to a few people. They worked on the show Arrow. After telling me the differences and why Arrow and Flash aren't being run by the same crew I asked if anyone dies.

Episode 8 will leave you devastated GAF.

Oh, and
reverse flash full outfit is amazing.

paranoid.gif

Volotaire

So, I went to a party last night. Talking to a few people. They worked on the show Arrow. After telling me the differences and why Arrow and Flash aren't being run by the same crew I asked if anyone dies.

Oh, and
receipts.gif

If true, oh boy.

So what are the differences and why aren't they run by the same crew? Elaborate pls...

I'd imagine it has to do with the differences in tone. Arrow is a night time series aiming for the feel of the Dark Knight trilogy, while reports from people who have seen the Flash pilot say it's more of a daylight superhero series with a tone similar to teh Donner Superman or Raimi Spider-Man movies.

Subitai

Man, they really want people to buy the hard copy. At least give people a week to binge legally.
One of those people you listed is a regular, the other is still a guest star. I would put money on the guest star being the one to go.
I don't put all my eggs into one emotional basket when it comes to this kind of coping mechanism prediction.

samueeL

Banned
Any ideas for cheapest Arrow season 2 blu-ray for europeans? Got S1 blu-ray during christmas sales for 10 euros so that's probably gonna happen again this year but I thought for like 25 euros I could get it before that if there's just a great price somewhere...

Tizoc

Oh, and

Reverse effin' Flash?!
Hype intensefying

Tugatrix

Any ideas for cheapest Arrow season 2 blu-ray for europeans? Got S1 blu-ray during christmas sales for 10 euros so that's probably gonna happen again this year but I thought for like 25 euros I could get it before that if there's just a great price somewhere...

10 you kidding me right? here they sell for 50€

Yeah, on one hand I get it but on the other it just seems stupid to hold off until the third season premieres to put up season two considering how many more people have probably gotten into Arrow after watching the first season and need to get caught up before season three premieres and likely won't buy a physical copy of the season or buy them off DD services.

CW shows seem to drop a ton during the Christmas season especially with Black Friday sales.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Its almost like they don't want to let Netflix viewers to get caught up and start watching the series on TV.
How many people actually do that though? Most people I know who binge shows on Netflix wait to binge the next season instead of watching one episode per week.

Tugatrix

Haha, well christmas is great time for sales! Also generally Arrow S1 price dropped pretty fast almost everywhere, was like 20 bucks on US amazon pretty fast from what I remember!

It depends, around here, they either boost the prices or offer paying plans. I'll wait for Christmas and see, for 10€ I'll buy it

anaron

Arrow season 2 soundtrack details

Water Tower Music will release a new soundtrack album for The CW hit series Arrow. The album features selections from the second season’s original music composed by Blake Neely (The Flash, The Mentalist, Everwood, Brothers & Sisters). The soundtrack will be released digitally on September 16, 2014. Visit iTunes to listen to audio clips. La-La Land Records will release a physical version later this month. Visit Amazon to pre-order the CD. WaterTower Music has previously released a soundtrack album featuring music from the first season. Arrow based on the DC Comics series is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg & David Nutter and stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey and Willa Holland. The second season of the drama will also be released on Blu-ray and DVD on September 16. The third season of the show is set to premiere on October 8, 2014. For updates on the series, visit the official show website.

Here’s the album track list:

1. Time to Come Home (1:51)
2. I Don’t Blame You (2:06)
3. A Different Way (2:38)
4. City of Heroes / Canary (3:02)
5. Love Is the Most Powerful Emotion (1:53)
6. Off of the Island, Onto a Freighter (2:17)
7. Building a Team (2:07)
8. Blind Spot (2:46)
9. Forced to Make a Choice / Slade’s Metamorphosis (2:51)
10. The Scientist (2:25)
11. Roy Becomes a Hero (2:58)
12. Mirakuru Spreads / Brother Blood (2:35)
13. Heir to the Demon (1:52)
14. Get Your Soul Back (2:27)
15. This Ends Tonight (2:02)
16. Stay Away From Her (2:07)
17. Deathstroking / Creating an Army With a Needle (4:07)
18. Own Worst Enemy (3:21)
19. A.R.G.U.S.’s Suicide Squad (2:08)
20. Promise Kept (3:44)
21. The Man Under the Hood(3:17)
22. Secret Destiny (2:57)
23. In the Crosshairs (3:10)
24. Purest Heart (1:43)
25. The Essence of Heroism (2:46)
26. Tunnel Fight (2:04)
27. Never Again (4:17)
Preview: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/arrow-season-2-original-television/id918700555

The Scientist

SQ6cEFC.gif

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
One Deathstroke, Two Deathstrokes, Three Deathstrokes...

God why do I still remember these details. Wozzly's stories are burned into my brain.

I got the S2 blu ray from Best Buy today. Walking out I was extremely confused why it was so thick and even after getting home it took me a while to figure out that it has four blu ray discs and four DVDs.

It sucks because it doesn't fit in my blu ray racks so I guess I'll have to have the Arrow series standing alone somewhere.

I'll post in here as I make my way through season 2. Should be a fun ride.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Man, it's shitty that Wildcat is going to be a young good looking dude. Would've liked an older, badass version basically Wildcat from JL Unlimited.

We are going to get predictable and boring CW drama between Laurel and Wildcat, dammit CW.

- EW: 'Arrow' casts 'Spartacus' actor as Captain Boomerang
A Spartacus fan favorite is coming to The CW’s Arrow as a major supervillian.

Nick Tarabay (Star Trek Into Darkness) has landed a multi-episode role as Digger Harkness (aka Captain Boomerang).

In the DC Comics, Boomerang/Harkness is
a recurring foe of the Flash whose signature weapons are specialized boomerangs that he wields with incredible skill. On the page, he has also been associated with the Suicide Squad. On Arrow, Harkness will be a former A.R.G.U.S operative, highly skilled in martial arts and espionage, with a deadly thirst for vengeance against his former employers.
Tarabay!

ilERHz60QgZf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom