• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
26W3TCh.png

43ySG5t.png

MjIsseC.png

d5hFo3d.png

Ewl2FOe.png

tmbz6pR.png

6yvlQMO.png

15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png

15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png
15hEZSr.png

JBUSozM.png

DVC8dHe.png
9pAPH1b.png
lhHwSNa.png
54e2Um0.png
cBtqWJ2.png
SIQGoMm.png

sXUOX4e.png
JlFcDKh.png
HvIhycx.png
blnTt9W.png
hR0xpz4.png
A9MvgqL.png

vNwTtxx.png
2wXwnct.png
vEc5ujE.png
47LW9GY.png
jxIFQLi.png
v14vF8d.png

uDU3njK.png
8tzGbxv.png
JHSPtV7.png
XuyQQIc.png
jfqM2XE.png
tvMIYaX.png

Rio4j1m.png
dhmbyPy.png
TUOzqQi.png

HW73sCB.png

GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png

GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png
GzlLL8K.png

ncfEifA.png

QnKMgSH.png

eTsE7Gd.png

HMoLVsP.png

ZsQ9cvE.png

Ws7l7nf.png

g2LBpn0.png

ip7EDeZ.png

ufaEzi3.png

P61z7uP.png

sSd3NVk.png

0Z3eF5X.png

fgiOYcP.png

qsRij2c.png

UEK9F7O.png

ryx4sSG.png

tAWDtRr.png

T7QT63z.png

4AH8MWn.png

jTqxXRu.png

YenBdWv.png

R3ZX8cZ.png

V9E0vyl.png

m2Apnbn.png

LLVrj6j.png

Clby0ae.png

JFCfKOI.png

fP8VGOX.png

jkYgNP9.png

5v2Z9TH.png

QEIiP4n.png

6RDIWjB.png

XTw6oK6.png

zZO71kt.png

drh0kEw.png

pSYtRNm.png

XEks0fV.png

K1D0Wjc.png

HXFxQ3k.png

lolb315.png

VWCwIrh.png

2hCyWWw.png

esklzCl.png

3zkyAZh.png

nZMgTT3.png

TsqDFhY.png

eVEW0Se.png

fZLyc35.png

yJ6sNsZ.png

0ztwFNB.png

208VuPQ.png

jIeWKjy.png

eVHibzU.png

yOBNkea.png

BBwpFN8.png

DhU6uM1.png

gTggWjK.png

yTd0GzH.png

tE0driW.png

nUyc8rM.png

UhWg8Eg.png

cD8c6mV.png

ClLeHix.png

SqPOb1f.png

JPvuPNT.png

kvLuUVe.png

Special credits to Zroid (spellchecker/writing assistant) and Alistair Roo for some inspiration for the OT design (Banners are on the way)

FZZ

Banned
I've rage quit in For Glory too many times now.

My record is absolute shit, and my 3DS is all sweaty. Gotta clean it up and get back to business.

Link has been my main since the first Smash and while I intend to use him frequently in this, I've been taking a shine to Mega Man. After having realised that he's meant to be played in such a way that he becomes a really effective zoner, I'm finding him incredibly fun to play as.

Been testing him out online tonight in For Glory with much success. Would love to go up against some gaffers at some point this week. What's the M.O for exchanging friend codes/arranging games etc?

Kinsei

Banned
Link has been my main since the first Smash and while I intend to use him frequently in this, I've been taking a shine to Mega Man. After having realised that he's meant to be played in such a way that he zones like a trooper, I'm finding him incredibly fun to play as.

Been testing him out online tonight with much success. Would love to go up against some gaffers at some point this week. What's the M.O for exchanging friend codes/arranging games etc?

Just post your FC when you want to play and people should take you up on the offer. There was a dedicated matchmaking thread, but it didn't take off.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Based on anecdotal evidence (about fifty or so For Glory Posts), I've determined this thread is unfair to post in and over-powered.

Please ban it and the person who posted it, thanks.

Hopefully it's ok for me to repost in case this gets missed:

Ha good games Tingly. I haven't fought against ROB much. So was hard to see what you can be capable of. That recovery though. So good.
Thanks Tenck, GGs! Yeah robo boost has saved me quite a bit when I've mistakenly done another special instead :O

Tenck

Hopefully it's ok for me to repost in case this gets missed:

Thanks Tenck, GGs! Yeah robo boost has saved me quite a bit when I've mistakenly done another special instead :O

When I saw you come back from so far down I was like "wow!" lol. Gonna have to pick up ROB and make him a regular ;)

Durden77

I'm at 63% right now in for glory, but I think I'm beyond caring at this point, especially with the Wii U version around the corner. It's the only way you can get 1 v 1 and stock in a non-friends game, so I'd rather use it to try out characters and strategy.

DrStiles

Good games dr , dunno what happened last match but anyway I have to go.

Again good matches man was fun and pretty lagless :D

Yea good games man. They were a lot of fun , you were probably the first good Mario I've run into online so far!

Top Bottom