• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

did anyone find the ice climbers yet
Yup
f0U2USG.jpg

Anura

Haha, I really suck with ZSS but I'm learning more and more. You always seemed to hit me 1 milliseconds before I hit you, I think I need to practice that milliseconds :)
It's the priority on Puffs Nair. Never challenge her Nair. It's crazy

Beats

Good games Unbounded! Your Donkey Kong is pretty good. I really need to find a way to kill faster lol. Giving DK more power just makes him scarier.

Drencrom

Kinsei said:
I take it you main a character without projectiles that cause enemies to flinch?

No, I don't main Lil Mac

Don't get grabbed by it. It's a very short range and easy to whiff punish.

It has pretty much the same range as most other characters grab and it's makes no sense in stock matches. When both players have 1 stock left the Bowser player just have to grab the other play for a guaranteed win, because you can steer Bowser off the platform so easy.

Just killed a guy with Bowsers side B. Guess he thought he'd show me how easy it is to win with Bowser, and switched to him and kept trying to suicide me back. It didn't work once lol. What an idiot.

Just tried playing online, to see if my training was going well. Jesus Christ, that lag, this is terrible. Local lag and online lag, shaking my goddamn head on this game.

LostAnkh

Just tried playing online, to see if my training was going well. Jesus Christ, that lag, this is terrible. Local lag and online lag, shaking my goddamn head on this game.
I played a japanese player, dealing with 4 seconds of input lag.

I won because he sucked with Jigglypuff.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Bowser is the new waifu!

Rapture

For me its only been laggy about 1/5 of the time. Otherwise i'm actually surprised how well its been working. Although it's still enough to make me wary to try "For Glory" mode.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Played online with a friend. So much lag, got to the point I feel like we were screwing around more than anything. Such is Smash online though.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Played online with a friend. So much lag, got to the point I feel like we were screwing around more than anything. Such is Smash online though.

Weird, I've been playing perfect 4 player online matches the last three nights that are silky smooth.

Top Bottom