• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PSN Pre-Load has started

Gattsu25

Banned
Start your engines...err...downloads.

That 5.04 GB is the download for the icon on the screen. The rest of the game will download in the background with no way to track it in the downloads tab, but rather clicking options on the icon and go to download status.

The full game is like 40+ GB.

t1427169600z1.png

ZWNQ0Dv.jpg

Overview | Interactive Trailer | Bestiary | Customization / Online | Weapon | World | Chalice Dungeon

Fvm9Woz.png

Edit: Appears to be US only? Looking for confirmation and will add to the OP.
EU isn't up, right ?
Doesn't look like it is. I suspect tomorrow.

Edit: Looks like the Bloodborne strategy guide is delayed due to them adding 128 pages to account for online-only aspects and changes in the Day One patch

Thanks for the info, Nyteshade517!

<end of post>
0FQNImw.jpg

Kama_1082

Banned
Fuck. I don't know what to do. I want this game asap, I have the CE preordered at best buy, but I don't trust them. Le sigh

Thanks!

For those wondering, mine says:

Update file=2.69 GB

Bloodborne=5.04 GB
That 5.04 GB is the download for the icon on the screen. The rest of the game will download in the background with no way to track it in the downloads tab, but rather clicking options on the icon and go to download status.

Conezays

Alright, just posting what it said :p I knew game was larger than 5GB though. I find it pretty irritating and convoluted how the PS4 tracks your download status, based on the things you've said (ran into this annoyance while playing DA: Inquisition, preventing me from progressing further)

Steel

Banned
i assume you download the rest tuesday?

No, this guy has the right of it:

Also I'm surprised the download is going relatively smoothly on my end. I seem to be getting full speed out of this.

AngryMoth

Fuck just remembered you yanks put your clocks forward earlier than us. 5am didn't sound so bad but I don't think I have it in me to get up at 4 :p

bombshell

The full game download is 27 GB, you can track the progress after the first 5 GB by pressing the Options button on the game tile and go to Information.

God damn it, my EU physical copy arrives on Friday the 27th, at the earliest.
I have to be strong, but I might just break and double-dip for that US PSN pre-load & play on the 24th goodness.

Primeau31

its not going for me :( won't let me access it via my library either. every time i put the system into rest mode it does the 3 beep crash sound.

Top Bottom