• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PSN Pre-Load has started

I have a U.S. psn account but live in the uk and thinking about getting US psn codes.Any downsides of buying from US store? Haven't bought anything from there yet

Mikey Jr.

vjRFL9u.jpg

Isn't this usually considered a very bad sign?

Unfortunately I work until next Wednesday. I'll just pick up the physical copy on my way home.

In the mean time, I'll have to listen to you lucky bastages playing the game already.

The chances of Bloodborne turning out badly are minimal given how much we know about the game from the streams and people who have the game early. Aside from online being broken at launch, I'm not seeing much that we don't know that could affect the quality of the title.

Edit: Yay! My preload is done! ONE MORE SLEEP!

mhows

Banned
Fuck. I don't know what to do. I want this game asap, I have the CE preordered at best buy, but I don't trust them. Le sigh

I got a CE from amazon and pre-ordered it digitally. Figured I would keep the CE sealed and hold on to it. Add it to my Souls collection. You should have the game launch day though. Best buy has usually been pretty good about pre-orders. It just depends on if you want to pay $60 to play the games a few hours prior to getting the game. So hyped for this game. : )

bombshell

The chances of Bloodborne turning out badly are minimal given how much we know about the game from the streams and people who have the game early. Aside from online being broken at launch, I'm not seeing much that we don't know that could affect the quality of the title.

Edit: Yay! My preload is done! ONE MORE SLEEP!

All 27 GB already? Or just the first 5?

DieH@rd

Banned
Hey .. Just remotely turned on the ps4 from the vita.. Can i put the ps4 back into rest mode or will that stop the download?

You can set what will console is able to do during the rest mode. Go to settings and make sure if background downloading is active [Settings > Power Settings > Set Functions available in Rest Mode].

If you have woken your PS4 remotely via Remote Play, high chances are that your console can manage background downloads [although that is separate options from RP wakeup].

Finally bought. Have had $50 sitting on my US Account since getting DriveClub refunded back in October/November. Finally put it to good use.

Nice, downloading now. It's amazing how it's my most anticipated game yet I know next to nothing about it besides what I saw on the tv ad and a few random pics. That spoiler and preview thread are so big. I will be remaining in blackout mode till I beat the game at least once. Souls games have always felt better blind to me.

Is there any downside to buying the game on a US PSN account and playing it on my main EU account? Does it impact online functionality, for example?
Does the physical copy install on the hard drive? If not I assume the loads on the digital are faster?
Every disc based game on the PS4 installs itself on the hard drive.

Primeau31

Does the physical copy install on the hard drive? If not I assume the loads on the digital are faster?

all physical copies install to the hard drive, yes. im not sure how much you'll need to have installed before you can begin playing while the rest installs in the background, though.

Sushi Nao

Started!

This download actually was the one that bumped up against the limit of my 500 GB HD.

Fuckin' beat it Black Flag, I need yo gigs

Top Bottom