• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Quick

Banned
Toronto sports keeps losing.
Jays won tho

I started up Mass Effect earlier, and I forgot how terrible the N7 armour looked.

Toronto sports keeps losing.
Jays won tho

I started up Mass Effect earlier, and I forgot how terrible the N7 armour looked.

The female versions aren't bad. Armor looks way better in subsequent games though. I'd really like to get Mass Effect trilogy on PC, but I don't want to shell out for the DLC too. Plus there's no gamepad support, or at least that's what I heard.

Quick

Banned
The female versions aren't bad. Armor looks way better in subsequent games though. I'd really like to get Mass Effect trilogy on PC, but I don't want to shell out for the DLC too. Plus there's no gamepad support, or at least that's what I heard.

I ran through ME2 and 3 easily (without DLC, though). 100x better than ME1's armour.

And the funny thing is, the armour doesn't change much between ME1 and 2. Texture and the collar really do a lot in making it look better.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was at that Raptors game last night.

I never leave a game early even when we're down 20...I left yesterday's game early.

I'm disgusted beyond belief and sad that I believed they could turn it around. The team is seriously flawed but a shining light is the fact it seems Ujiri knows that and didn't double down on just making this squad better for a chance at the second round.

Big changes will begin this summer but luckily we're in the East so even with any major changes we will still make the playoffs.

Samyy

Errr...to move away from the Toronto-gaf depression, anyone have the iPhone 6 plus? Trying to decide whether to get that or the regular iPhone 6.

I want the 6+.

I'm disgusted beyond belief and sad that I believed they could turn it around. The team is seriously flawed but a shining light is the fact it seems Ujiri knows that and didn't double down on just making this squad better for a chance at the second round.

Big changes will begin this summer but luckily we're in the East so even with any major changes we will still make the playoffs.

I think Casey knows this as well. I remember him saying earlier in the season, when the Raptors had accumulated a ridiculous amount of wins, that this wasn't indicative in his mind of where the team actually was.

Whether or not Casey remains as h/c I don't know, but at least that suggests the org wasn't drinking the kool-aid like other orgs within MLSE famously have.

https://twitter.com/brandon_hardy14/status/590915678988869632

Brandon Hardy ‏@brandon_hardy14 19m19 minutes ago
My friend lost in his @NHL fantasy hockey pool @jamiebenn14 @tseguinofficial @odognine2 @HayesTSN @jamiemclennan29

CDNarZzUUAA2akE.jpg

CDNaqlWUIAAgP5R.jpg

I was at that Raptors game last night.

I never leave a game early even when we're down 20...I left yesterday's game early.

Raptors need to get rid Vasquez,Ross and Jonas. Holy Fuck those guys are shit.

Fucking Dan Cleary would probably make better shots than Vasquez.

Samyy

Yea so for the rest of Leafs-gaf apparently Nylander and Brown were heading out to go play some golf probably last training camp? And Gauthier was staying in Brown's basement at the time. They asked him if he wanted to go and he said no, and then pulled out a 1000 piece puzzle and just started doing it :lol

Pikma

Banned
The Padres are good this year!
but they're still gonna get skunked by the Dodgers
no matter how good a San Diego team can seem, they'll shit the bed once there's actually something on the line, it's kinda like the Sens but way worse, choking is our thing.

Sabres sign Eichel's BU linemate Evan Rodrigues.

NEWS: The #Sabres have signed free agent forward Evan Rodrigues of @TerrierHockey to a 2-year, entry-level contract.

Finished second in points in college hockey behind Eichel. Had more points this year than previous years combined thanks to playing with Eichel.

calder

One day I'll experience true sports happiness. Then I can lose this tag forever.

I long ago accepted that sports glory will never fall upon me for anything city related - realtalk like I would give a shit even if the unbelievably incompetent Bombers won a Grey Cup - so I had to transition to more realistic expectations. For me, Team Canada wins will have to do, like the Oly double gold in Vancouver. Sure as awesome as that was a Stanley Cup would probably be even a bit sweeter but I'm not holding my fucking breath on that one; fans of most NA pro teams realize that their club is unlikely to ever win a championship.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Finished second in points in college hockey behind Eichel. Had more points this year than previous years combined thanks to playing with Eichel.

:lol way to go Sabres, that didn't take long

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
okay this goes here

Remember how I posted about being carshopping?

Well, I put down a deposit at Kia Richmond for a credit check and then cancelled the deal. They became little kids and won't give me my deposit :lol

I quote: "yeah well I know the law so go exercise it if you want your money back we have lawyers on standby, we'll make it as difficult as we can for you"

So I did the only right thing and sent a formal complaint to the vehicle dealer authority (the body of law governing car dealers) and the better business bureau. The vehicle authority just emailed me back and formally accepted my complaint, now the dealership has two weeks to respond or there'll be a formal investigation.

Fuckers wanna be little kids over 125.-? If I just make them lose one customer with bad reviews and complaints and making them spend time and effort to respond they've lost that money already.

Fucking Kia Richmond.

FUCKERS JUST CAVED MORE THAN ZEDGE WHEN HE SEES A WELL-COMBED HORSE

GETTING MY DEPOSIT BACK 24H AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE FORMAL COMPLAINT, SUCK ITTTTTTT KIA RICHMOND

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raptors need to get rid Vasquez,Ross and Jonas. Holy Fuck those guys are shit.

Fucking Dan Cleary would probably make better shots than Vasquez.

I am fine with you saying get rid of Vasquez and to a lesser extent Ross but get rid of JV?

Are you mad you animal? He's 22 years old and isn't even featured in our offense and youw ant to get rid of him?

Fight me....

FIGHT MEEEEEEEE!!!

Parch

It's a good thing I'm a Jays fan, so I can feel the crushing disappointment Torontonians feel every year
Not around for the Blue Jay glory years? Back-to-back World Series Championships. Glorious memories.

Definitely a glitch in Toronto sports success though. I'd bet on the Jays winning another before the Leafs get a sniff of the Cup.

Quick

Banned

Smart move getting ready for Eichel.

Just according to Sabrekaku.

Top Bottom