• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves Reveal Thread

Can someone explain #2 in more detail? What bubbles are disappearing and how? What's happening there?

The 'Damage/Armor' upgrade bubbles are disappearing. The new HoW stuff we've seen don't have those bubbles, and have the damage/armor maxed out.

Has there been any update to skill trees or an increase in point allocation?

Nope, not yet. But if the roadmap leaked earlier rings true, then the 'Comet' expansion will have an increase to level 30...now whether they add more skills or not is yet to be seen.

And reposting for new page-
*PSA*

*PSA

DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR GEAR THROUGH XUR IF YOU ARE JUST REJOINING BACK. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE GEAR. WITH HOUSE OF WOLVES, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR EXOTIC GEAR WITHOUT WIPING THE PROGRESS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OWN THE EXPANSION

Can someone explain #2 in more detail? What bubbles are disappearing and how? What's happening there?
The 5 upgrade Attack/Defense bubbles aren't there on HoW weapons and armor. The perks it has, such as Special Weapon Loader or Headseeker, are the only things you have to get EXP in. The only thing similar to the old upgrade bubbles is Ascend, which will take them from 331 to 365 for a very low cost in comparison to the 32 Weapon Parts/Class Mats, 80 Planet Mats, 18 Ascendant Mats cost of the original bubbles.

ocean

Banned
Current weapons and armor feature two kinds of upgrade "bubbles" you need to fill with XP and then buy with materials: perk bubbles and attack/defense bubbles.

The new HoW weapons and armor were shown to come at 36 Light (Armor) or 331 Attack (weapons). Instead of having multiple attack/defense bubbles to reach 42 Light / 365 Attack, they only have "perk" bubbles (more ammo, speed reload, firefly etc) and an Ascend node.

This Ascend node is purchased with Etheric Light. Using Etheric Light to purchase the Ascend bubble will automatically take an armor piece to 42 Light or a weapon to 365 attack.

PoE gear doesn't have an Ascend bubble. They come at 42/365 right off the bat and only require the perks being leveled.

But it did. I reached level 32 with 3 characters in one week (2 Crota's End with each character). In the VOG, it took me almost 2 months to reach level 30 with one character. I say this was a major improvement.

You probably got the gear in one week but the materials to level that gear took longer. There is no way you got enough shards to level 3 characters to 32 in one week. Even if you converted energy to shards you would have to be Eris rank 4 to do that and that would certainly take more than a week

ocean

Banned
You probably got the gear in one week but the materials to level that gear took longer. There is no way you got enough shards to level 3 characters to 32 in one week. Even if you converted energy to shards you would have to be Eris rank 4 to do that and that would certainly take more than a week
Assuming one Exotic at +36, maxing 3 Raid pieces would require 63 Radiant Shards per character. Even by deleting characters to power level and run again, I sincerely doubt it was possible in a week for 3 characters. Even one would be a stretch.

With HoW, reaching level 34 should take maybe two weeks? You'll need at least one Ascended Exotic armor and three Etheric Lights for the remaining armor pieces, whether they be new vendor ones or current Raid sets. I'm assuming Etheric will be a rare drop so it might take a week or two to bring your characters up.

Still sounds way way faster and less annoying than that horrible Radiant grind. I am at once glad the game is changing and annoyed it was this grindy so far to be honest :p

It was a typo. I wanted to say "month" (well, less than a month). Sorry for the confusion.

In any case, the drop rate in Crota's End was much better than the drop rate in Vault of Glass. I was stuck at level 29 for almost two months and using two titans because of some raid boots.

Stupid line of sights and you have two of the three capture points inside annoying choke point rooms.

I like the map for using a good scope on my scout rifle back when I last played it but most of the action happens at point B with shotguns and rockets, loads of wasted space around the sides.

yea that's the problem with destiny when it comes to its vehicle maps. there'd have been a lot more action to the sides if there weren't so many snipers and a reason to hop in the vehicles. i've seen it happen in the games i've played and i've enjoyed them, but when it turns into a snipe/shotgun camp fest, it just reminds me of all the wasted potential.

here's to hoping HoW's vehicle map gets it right.

Theorry

Cant wait for wednesday. Was today watching TriplewreckTV his stream. The guy that goes wednesday to Bungie for the Trials reveal. And he said it was not only Trials and that there was some big info about Crucible itself also. Hopefully Dedicated servers?!
No thats not gonna happen with Activision lol. Maybe private servers?

Cant wait for wednesday. Was today watching TriplewreckTV his stream. The guy that goes wednesday to Bungie for the Trials reveal. And he said it was not only Trials and that there was some big info about Crucible itself also. Hopefully Dedicated servers?!
No thats not gonna happen with Activision lol. Maybe private servers?

Yeah, I'm not much of a PvPer in Destiny(I kinda hate it) but the trial of osiris stuff has me excited.

DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR GEAR THROUGH XUR IF YOU ARE JUST REJOINING BACK. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE GEAR. WITH HOUSE OF WOLVES, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR EXOTIC GEAR WITHOUT WIPING THE PROGRESS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OWN THE EXPANSION

I'd have to call this more of a CSA. Common sense announcement

Current weapons and armor feature two kinds of upgrade "bubbles" you need to fill with XP and then buy with materials: perk bubbles and attack/defense bubbles.

The new HoW weapons and armor were shown to come at 36 Light (Armor) or 331 Attack (weapons). Instead of having multiple attack/defense bubbles to reach 42 Light / 365 Attack, they only have "perk" bubbles (more ammo, speed reload, firefly etc) and an Ascend node.

This Ascend node is purchased with Etheric Light. Using Etheric Light to purchase the Ascend bubble will automatically take an armor piece to 42 Light or a weapon to 365 attack.

PoE gear doesn't have an Ascend bubble. They come at 42/365 right off the bat and only require the perks being leveled.

Wow! Too awesome!

So I shouldn't upgrade any legendaries in attack strength or armor level huh. I'll be able to get them to max in one shot now?

Wow! Too awesome!

So I shouldn't upgrade any legendaries in attack strength or armor level huh. I'll be able to get them to max in one shot now?

I think for armor/weapons that came from The Dark Below/Vanilla Destiny you'll still have to upgrade the armor/attack values. Not too sure yet. Only the HoW stuff we've seen is missing the armor/damage bubbles.

Zok310

Banned
Wow! Too awesome!

It looks that way. I don't think footage showing a partial CE weapon being Ascended was showed. It might be that original and CE gear MIGHT need to be maxed out before you can ascend them.
If I was to guess I would say play it safe and unlock the nodes in the weapon now but don't apply any shards and mats to it until the HoW drops. Then see if what I just said is true, unless someone can confirm now or later after we get more info from Bungie.

Lnkn52

Working on a graphic with fellow GAF members to help out the community with the latest changes made to Destiny. This is a work in progress.

Destiny_Raid-GAF2-150428f.jpg

I've been out of the Destiny loop for a while, I was pretty active in the first 10-15 OT's when it came out at first.

One thing I've not heard anything about is the Clan system. Has this been addressed?

Clans were useless apart from a couple of Trophies from what I remember. Have Bungie hinted on fixing this? Maybe inputting something of similarity to Warframes "Clan Dojo"?

AaronMT86

I've been out of the Destiny loop for a while, I was pretty active in the first 10-15 OT's when it came out at first.

One thing I've not heard anything about is the Clan system. Has this been addressed?

Clans were useless apart from a couple of Trophies from what I remember. Have Bungie hinted on fixing this? Maybe inputting something of similarity to Warframes "Clan Dojo"?

We might find something out during the next community live-stream as it is PVP focused, but nothing has been mentioned thus far (and neither for PVE related topics for clans).

I have an unused commendation in my inventory. What's gonna happen to it if I don't use it?

It'll turn into reputation come HoW. 250 Reputation at that(Unknown if Nightfall exp bonus affects it). So it's great for people who've kept the grind up for reputation and have stockpiled alot of marks.

BokehKing

Banned

Doubt this will be fixed until Destiny 2, last gen holding us back

Any word on how the level cap works if somebody buys house of wolves without the first DLC?

Yup, do high level activites(Rumor has it that Raids will drop etheric lights, as well as Nightfalls/possibly rare drop from PvP), and you can upgrade your Vanilla gear to the max light level. So even if you got vanguard gear from Destiny, you can upgrade that to level 34 and start doing those high end activities.

GlamFM

Banned
Yup, do high level activites(Rumor has it that Raids will drop etheric lights, as well as Nightfalls/possibly rare drop from PvP), and you can upgrade your Vanilla gear to the max light level. So even if you got vanguard gear from Destiny, you can upgrade that to level 34 and start doing those high end activities.

They actually precisely said where lights drop.

Not in Raids unfortunately.

Working on a graphic with fellow GAF members to help out the community with the latest changes made to Destiny. This is a work in progress.

list looks pretty concise. i'd recommend changing the yellow to a darker blue color. bright colors make it hard to read.

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Just got back into this after not playing it since 2014 & damn it sucks you in hard loving it lol

Lnkn52

Destiny Update - 04/14/2015 | 1.1.2
Spotlight Improvements & Additions
  • Vault Capacity increased to 24 Armor Slots, 36 Weapon Slots, and 24 General Slots
  • Disabled gear comparison in Vault on Xbox 360 & PS3 platforms to account for additional slot memory
  • Colorblind support (deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia) added for highly color-driven gameplay elements
  • Motion tracker
  • Loot drops
  • Shield energy
  • Item categories
  • Audio Controls are now available in the Settings menu
  • Volume control
  • Music toggling
  • Item Lock now allows players to prevent gear and weapon items from being accidentally dismantled
  • The purple ball has been reborn in the tower as an interactive sphere with a parallaxed energy core that grows with object velocity and tints based off time of day

Weapons
General
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player to lose ammo when switching weapons while dead
  • Fixed a bug where ammo consumables did not reliably replenish ammo
  • Pocket Infinity behavior is less likely to fail during edge case conditions
  • 4th Horseman weapon stats restored to original intended values
Perks
  • Updated Thorn's first-person player feedback poison effect
  • White Nail perk no longer triggers on immune targets
  • Defensive Reflex (Don’t Touch Me) perk no longer triggers on throwing knives
  • Performance Bonus ammo on Fusion Rifles reduced to match Shotguns and Sniper Rifles
  • Fixed an issue introduced in 1.1.1 that allowed Ice Breaker to persist ammo after respawn

World
  • Players can now choose to wear their helmets in social spaces
  • Quest loot pyramid baubles are now easier to spot
  • Added Quest indicator badges to the Tower when a Quest is either completed and ready to turn in
  • Increased Crota's Bane Reputation rewards on Eris Morn's bounties
  • Fixed a bug where Major Thralls had two jaws and two left hands
  • Fixed a bug where player’s equipped items did not receive experience from completing missions
  • Fixed a bug where the Black Garden Level 30 Featured Story was incorrectly listed at Level 28
  • Fixed a bug where Heavy Ammo consumables were not available for purchase from Xûr

Strikes
Cereberus Vae III
  • Valus Ta'Aruc's strength has been reduced by 33%
  • Reduced the number of Major combatants in the Valus Ta'Aurc fight
Dust Palace
  • Dust Palace: Reduced the number of Major combatants in the Psion Flayer fight
  • Dust Palace: Lowered the strength on the Psion Flayers' shields

Raids
Vault of Glass
  • Vault of Glass will no longer display a highlighted activity notification despite players best efforts to remove it
  • Fixed a bug where splash damage could penetrate the Aegis bubble
  • Shield Relic melee attacks now land Minotaurs more consistently
  • Improved issues associated with walking through the teleport
Crota's End
  • Crota will now wait until fully standing before a sword attack
  • Fixed a bug where the sword immediately despawned after killing a swordbearer
  • Swords will now last a full 30 seconds after being picked up

PvP
General
  • Greatly reduced the weighting of Blind Watch and Firebase Delphi in Control, Iron Banner, and Inferno Control playlists
  • Fixed a bug where a player that was killed by an enemy could commit suicide and be revived for points
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving points for neutralizing a control zone
  • Fixed a bug where capture points were not properly disabled after the game ends
  • Added incremental revive timers to Skirmish and Salvage
  • Each time a teammate revives you, it takes longer before you can be revived again (currently +5s each revive)
  • Stopping Power now requires Shotgun kills instead of sprees
  • Target Practice now requires Hand-Cannon kills instead of sprees
  • Electrocutioner now requires Fusion Rifle kills instead of sprees
Maps
  • Anomaly: Added invisible physics over the pool table to keep people from hiding
  • Shores of Time: Added kill volume to the open edge of "A" cave in to keep players from hiding
  • The Burning Shrine: Moved the spawn point to fix camera view
Ammunition
  • Crates are now visible for all players long before they are available to pick up, with a countdown timer added to show when they will arrive
  • Guardians no longer drop Special ammo on death
  • Lowered the amount of Special ammo picked up from crates (from 50% to 25%)
  • Special Ammo crate respawn time raised (from 45 seconds to 120 seconds)
  • Increased drop radius when a friendly picks up a Special crate (from 20 meters to 100 meters)
  • Slightly increased interaction time on Special Ammo crate (from 0.1 seconds to 0.8 seconds)
  • Reduced the number of Special crates on the maps and relocated them (from 6-8 crates to 3-5 crates)
  • Special and Heavy ammo bricks now despawn when a player dies or on a timer (20 seconds for Special, 30 seconds for Heavy)
  • Heavy ammo now lets everyone know which player or Faction picked up ammo
  • Increased warning time on Heavy ammo (from 10 seconds to 15 seconds)

UI
  • New visual treatment to Quest nodes and nodes that involve Quest activities or steps
  • Players can now click the left stick to hide the UI when inspecting items, for screenshotting/sharing purposes
  • Fixed a bug where precision kills did not appear correctly in the PGCR
  • UI flyouts are now easier to navigate (i.e. “Amazon Flyout Menu”)

Audio
  • Fixed an issue where Stealth Vandal audio was being suppressed by gunfire or other loud sounds
  • Titan Ward of Dawn now has audio indicators at low energy so players can more easily read when it will time out
  • Players walking into enemy Wards of Dawn now hear a sound when blindness is applied

Companion
  • Fixed issue where Combined Arms Grimoire card was pointing to the wrong unlock conditions
  • Fixed issue where Grimoire cards were awarding the incorrect number of Grimoire points

Technical
  • Fixed a rare soft-lock when a player's internet connection drops
  • Clarified error that displays when user has insufficient hard drive space
  • Better handling of rest mode/resume on PS4

Destiny Hot Fix - 03/10/2015 | 1.1.1.1
General
  • Installed admin tools that enable us to better inspect and manage databases

Destiny Update - 02/25/2015 | 1.1.1
Weapons

General
  • Fixed an issue in which armor with perks that increase ammunition carrying capacity resulted in ammunition loss upon respawn
  • Decreased over-penetration value for weapons with armor piercing perks
  • Fixed an issue where items from the PS3/360 Destiny demo were using old power values. They have been adjusted to regular levels
  • Song of Ir Yut weapon tooltip now advertises the correct magazine size
  • Shoot to Loot: Two-second cooldown added to perk to prevent extra ammunition gains while ammunition bricks despawn
  • Dark Breaker perk will now correctly damage Hive Shriekers
  • Snap Discharge will now increase attack speed as per the description
  • Thunderer perk now has priority on the 4th Horseman tooltip
  • Full Auto: Fixed issues in which the weapon perk stopped working while the trigger was being held down

Auto Rifles​
  • Reduced base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5%
  • Reduced effective range values

Pulse Rifles​
  • Increased base damage of Pulse Rifles by 9.7%

Hand Cannons​
  • Slightly reduced effective range
  • Slightly reduced initial accuracy

Fusion Rifles​
  • Widened blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone
  • Reduced starting ammunition in PVP

Shotguns​
  • Increased damage against all non-Guardian combatants by 2x (100% increase)
  • Reduced high-end range values
  • Damage falloff starts sooner
  • Reduced starting ammunition in PVP

Activities
Strikes​
  • Weekly Heroic Strike now is a matchmade activity
  • Strikes will be less likely to repeat in Matchmaking rotations for full Fireteams

PVP
General​
  • Players will now unlock all playlists (Control, Clash, Rumble, Skirmish) simultaneously when unlocking the Crucible.
  • Added a new notification when Crucible modes unlock
  • Crucible maps will be less likely to repeat in Matchmaking rotations for full Fireteams
  • Guardians no longer drop heavy ammunition when killed in PvP
  • Guardians now drop much less special ammunition when killed in PvP
  • Completed matches will now award gear with the proper power level
  • Fixed a bug where there was no audio playing for the bullet that kills them

Event: Iron Banner​
  • Iron Banner playlist now contains smaller maps in rotation
  • "Focused Aggression" Bounty can now be completed with headshots from Pulse Rifles, Scout Rifles, and Hand Cannons

Items
  • Fixed an issue in which Xur did not carry exotic engrams in inventory on certain dates
  • Crota’s End completion emblem will now be sent to the Postmaster when player inventory is full
  • Ammunition consumables will now work if used when player inventory is full
  • Fixed issues that prevented qualifying players who had deleted their characters from claiming the Tumbler Sparrow from Tess Everis in Tower

User Interface
  • Character inventory screen now displays faction reputation and weekly mark counters
  • Players in public spaces will no longer see voice notifications when a player in a matchmade fireteam enter
  • Players will now see improved notifications when teammates join and depart Team and Fireteam chat channels

Grimoire
  • Combined Arms Grimoire cards will now unlock when completing a Clash or Control game
  • House of Wolves card will now unlock upon the start of Ishtar Collective story mission
  • Guardian Abilities card will be granted when a player enters orbit
  • Siege Dancers card will be granted upon the start of the Dust Palace Strike
  • Completing Crota's End now adds to the Raid Introduction Grimoire card's Completed statistic
  • Ir Yut grimoire card will now unlock appropriately
  • Siege of the Warmind card will now unlock appropriately
  • Fixed Grimoire scores for the following cards:
  • Omnigul, Will of Crota
  • Ir Yut, the Deathsinger
  • Crota, Son of Oryx
  • The Wakening
  • The Will of Crota
  • Crotas End
  • Ascendant Sword
  • Pantheon
  • Skyshock
  • The Cauldron
  • Might of Crota
  • Ghost Fragment: Rasputin
  • Ghost Fragment: Rasputin 2
  • Ghost Fragment: Hive 4

Technical
  • DLC and Patch systems have been improved
  • Xbox One upsell from trial version to full version no longer makes you leave the game
  • Improved networking resilience to packet reordering
  • Networking improvements for certain routers

Edit
  • Bug was introduced in 1.1.1 patch that caused the Vex Mythoclast to spawn with less ammo in the magazine and reserves in PvP
  • This weapon was affected by overall Fusion Rifle changes because it is treated as a secondary weapon
  • We intend to correct this issue in a future release

Destiny Hot Fix - 01/20/2015 | 1.1.0.4
Raids
Crota's End
  • Prepared Hard Mode for manual activation on Wednesday, January 21st
  • Updates on exact go-time will be given via Twitter after 10AM Pacific

Bridge Encounter
  • Players are no longer able to de-spawn enemies after activating bridge plates and holding a specific spot

Crota Encounter
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused Crota to stop summoning Oversouls

Destiny Hot Fix - 01/12/2015 | 1.1.0.3
Activity Rewards
  • Fixed an issue with Ascendant Materials no longer being a possible reward for Daily gold-tier public events
  • In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins

PVP
Maps
  • Added to the rotation for Control, Clash, and Iron Banner* playlists:
  • The Anomaly
  • Asylum
  • The Burning Shrine
Iron Banner*
  • Starts 1AM PST, Tuesday, January 13th
  • Playlist weapon drops
  • Level 32 Sniper Rifle
  • Level 32 Auto Rifle
  • Gain event standing to earn Legendary gear
  • Level 32 Hand Cannon
  • Level 32 Rocket Launcher
  • Level 32 Gauntlets
  • Level 31 Chest

Weapons
  • On the Sniper Rifle, Black Hammer, the Hive Breaker upgrade has been disabled until it is fixed to play nicely with the White Nail upgrade

Raids
Vault of Glass
  • Exotic weapon drops (though still very infrequent) are now Level 32
Crota’s End
  • Rewards
  • Treasure chests now contain Radiant Materials
  • The existing Pit treasure chest reward has moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger
  • Pit Encounter
  • Pillars of Light no longer launch players into the air when they explode
  • Bridge Encounter
  • Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter
  • Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword
  • Deathsinger Encounter
  • Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
  • The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials
  • Crota Encounter
  • Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter
  • Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability
  • Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active

Destiny Hot Fix - 12/16/2014 | 1.1.0.2
General
  • Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'

Weapons
  • General
  1. Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
  • Pocket Infinity
  • Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
  • Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
  • Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up

Gear
  • Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
  • Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
  • Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible

Activities
  • Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission

Destiny Hot Fix - 12/08/2014 | 1.1.0.1
The Dark Below
  • General bug fixes to content features in The Dark Below

Activities
  • Increased challenge levels for the following:
  • Daily Heroic Story
  • Weekly Heroic Strike
  • Weekly Nightfall Strike

Destiny Update - 12/01/2014 | 1.1
Weapons
Exotics​
Exotic Weapons are designed to look, feel, and sound overpowered. At the same time, they are not supposed to break the balance of the game. We hope these weapons challenge the way players think about their loadouts. Exotics will be a constant work in-progress!​
General​
  • In preparation for the Dark Below, Exotic Armor and Weapons no longer require Ascendant Materials to upgrade
  • The final upgrade node of all Exotic Gear will require an Exotic Shard
  • Exotic Shards can be obtained by one of the following means:
  • Dismantling unwanted Exotics
  • Purchased from Xur for 7 Strange Coins
  • Exotics now start at a higher base Attack value and have a narrowed upgrade range to compensate
Thorn​
  • Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
  • Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets
  • Reload Speed increased
  • Magazine Size increased
  • Ammo inventory size increased
  • Stability and Weapon Handling increased
Bad Juju​
  • Magazine Size increased to 8 bursts (was 5)
  • Ammo inventory size increased
  • String of Curses now also decreases the cooldown of your Super on kill
  • Adjusted effects to not block first person reticle
Hard Light
  • Stability increased
  • Perfect Balance upgrade replaced by Fitted Stock (increases maximum possible weapon Stability)
Suros Regime​
  • Lowered total damage at the end of the mag on SUROS Regime upgrade to be more in line with the Glass Half Full perk on Legendary Auto Rifles
Monte Carlo​
  • Stability increased
  • Range slightly decreased
  • Monte Carlo Method upgrade now also has a chance to fully charge melee ability on kill
MIDA Multi-Tool​
  • MIDA rounds now have increased knockback against targets in both PvE and PvP
Hawkmoon​
  • Send It upgrade (which was redundant) replaced by Speed Reload
Red Death​
  • Rate of Fire increased slightly, but Burst Damage reduced to compensate
Plan C​
  • Weapon Handling speed increased
  • Player Speed increased while Plan C is in hand
Pocket Infinity​
  • Speed Reload upgrade replaced by Extended Clip which allows the option to increase magazine size (5 bursts)
Vex Mythoclast​
  • Attack Power increased to 323 (from 300)
  • Base Damage increased, fixing bug we introduced in previous patch
  • Enhanced Battery upgrade by Extended Mag (this change still allows for a significant upgrade to Magazine Size, but less than before)
Invective​
  • Reload Speed increased significantly, auto fires slightly slower
Ice Breaker​
  • Send It upgrade replaced by Lightweight (which was redundant as Icebreaker already had maximum range)
  • New effects for enemies killed by Ice Breaker upgrade
Patience and Time​
  • Snapshot upgrade replaced by Custom Optics (provides a lower zoom option)
Super Good Advice​
  • Stability increased
Truth​
  • Magazine Size increased to 3 (was 1)

Activities
Raid​
  • Fixed an issue we introduced in a previous patch, in which Atheon did not correctly send 3 players through the time gates
  • Fixed an exploit where the Templar could be forced off its platform
Daily Heroic Story​
  • Destination Materials now drop from completing the Daily Heroic
Bounties​
  • Removed the ‘Relic Hunter’ Bounty
  • Destination Materials now drop from completing the Daily Patrol Bounty

Vendors
  • Reduced Cryptarch reputation gain from Engrams, but reputation reward packages now have an increased chance for Legendary Engrams
  • Players will now be able to use Vanguard Marks and Crucible Marks to purchase Spinmetal, Relic Iron, Spirit Bloom, and Helium Filaments from the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters in the Tower
  • Xur now sells a new material, Exotic Shards, to upgrade the final node of Exotics for 7 Strange Coins
  • Faction Class Items (ex: FWC Cloak, Dead Orbit Mark, etc.) are now replaced by Faction Emblems in the rank-up reward packages from Faction Vendors

Technical
  • Networking fixes, which should reduce the instance of the Bee family of KTOs
  • Fixed an issue in which using Xbox One party chat induced a slower frame rate

How can they expect you to play only on one map all the time?

wouldn't be surprising with the way the playlist rotations are set up.

but of they're going to be streaming live trials matches later today, they'll probably be playing it on the new maps.

burning shrine is one of the last maps that ought to be in a competitive playlist. i hope the new maps have some strong sightlines and power positions and ease up on the endless corners and hallway.

Theorry

From Reddit.

Deej.

"Let me try to set expectations for the stream tomorrow. I don't want for tripleWRECK to be put in a bad spot here - or any member of our community for that matter (winks at Goth).

This show will be less inquisition and more competitive event. Our aim is to showcase the special breed of action and suspense that Trials of Osiris delivers. TripleWRECK is on hand to kick some ass, like he does. He'll be seated next to his teammates, and the only question he should be asking is "Do you have my back?"

That said, I will personally address the issues specific to Trials when we talk to Derek Carroll between matches. Our goal is to introduce you to this new activity and let you know how it will change your game. Should be fun."

Triplewreck.

"I will ask as many questions as possible, whether I will be doing so during the stream or be able to share detailed answers with you is up to DeeJ and company. I can tell you they are very much aware of the multitude of complaints and frustrations we have. All the problems may not be dealt with overnight, but PvP is very important to Bungie and I am confident we'll see it improve drastically in the coming weeks/months.

Thanks for all the support and kind words, I'll see you tomorrow!"

Top Bottom