• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Aru

Boerseun said:
I see Gamefaqs has a European release listed. That's weird. PAL didn't get the previous game (Unlimited Adventure), and now it seems North America won't be getting the next two (Unlimited Cruise Episodes 1 & 2).

It's great for us that NA don't get these episodes.
Thanks to that, we have the original japanese VA and not the horrible english VA.

Sorry for NA gamers :)

Linkified

neopokekun said:
61UTOQoVE0L._SS500_.jpg

Theres must be some serious shit that goes on at that farm.

Goldrusher

SCEE bundles #148 and #149. :p

2nk16ye.jpg

May 15
€399
- 80GB PS3
- 2 Dual Shock 3 Sixaxis
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

16gk5s8.jpg

May 29
€399
- 80GB PS3
- 1 Dual Shock 3 Sixaxis
- inFamous

ymmv

Banned
Is there any point to posting endless streams of DS shovelware games covers? Wouldn't it be better to only post covers of games Gaf readers are actually interested in? Real games?

Aru

ymmv said:
Is there any point to posting endless streams of DS shovelware games covers? Wouldn't it be better to only post covers of games Gaf readers are actually interested in? Real games?

At least some of them are funny :p

dacuk

ymmv said:

Information and fun.
Normally the purposes I visit GAF for.

Rlan

Why are they bundling in Quest For Booty? I know it was a retail release in Europe as well, but it's far less of a game than inFamous is.

ymmv

Banned
Rlan said:
Why are they bundling in Quest For Booty? I know it was a retail release in Europe as well, but it's far less of a game than inFamous is.

The game doesn't even have a two player option so you can't even use the second controller.

neight

Banned
Rlan said:
Whoever chooses that bundle doesn't know what value pack is.

Mesijs

Aru said:
SCEE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SCEA confirmed again.
Fuck no... when you live in Europe you would've begged you would be in SCEA territory. US got a WAY better Store with stuff earlier on, got PSN cards and doesn't have the stupid translation bullshit like now with inFamous.

Goldrusher

El-Suave said:
The Sony distribution deal in Europe put their ugly round PSN sticker on our boxart. :-(
140ysll.jpg
If only it was a sticker. It's printed on the actual box art. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

And because it's now Sony-published, it'll probably have the soulless black-text-on-white spine too. :(

Linkified

Mesijs said:
Fuck no... when you live in Europe you would've begged you would be in SCEA territory. US got a WAY better Store with stuff earlier on, got PSN cards and doesn't have the stupid translation bullshit like now with inFamous.

Very true, I'm really suprised that we haven't got PSN cards yet especially in the UK.

On a side note which could probably be another thread, all these PS3 bundles are crazy they should be able to market say 5 bundles in total all year round by now. Just have:

PS3 + Extra DualShock 3 Pack
PS3 Mature Movie and Game pack
PS3 Family Movie and Game pack
PS3 Mature Movie*2 and Game*2(platinum titles) pack
PS3 Family Movie*2 and Game*2(platinum titles) pack

Although I bought in when game were having special bundles, my friends just wait instead of jumping in, becuase they know in a month or so there will be new bundles.:lol

hirokazu

schild said:
Friends, not players. Devil is in the details.
Sorry, my eyesight was either not good, I was tired, or I was looking at it on a tiny monitor. Probably all three.

Still... maybe friends is more ironic?

nny

Infernal Monkey said:

"We have games for everyone; for instance if you want a game with hamsters or guinea pigs, we have a "casual gamer "version with Zs on the title and a "hardcore gamer" version with guns and colored lights."

Aru

So Tekken 6 won't keep the Bloodline Rebellion subtitle, eh ?

I'm not really surprised, because the original was not released on consoles.

Blablurn

ubi soft is defintely spoiling to much from i am alive. there are just too many videos and gameplay impressions around the web. wtf? please stop this

wtf ubi soft, it wasn't even mentioned at e3

Top Bottom