• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Well that's really too bad. I was hoping there would be some sort of buzz for this game. O well, can't have pre release hype for every game I guess.

Especially this guy Tecnniqe is not hyped at all... Everyone here is trying his/her best but... :(

Maybe you can help?

Lamptramp

Morning all, some sliver of hype here in East Germany I have the soundtrack on and my 20 month old daughter is squealing in delight and dancing along with it, obviously she took it upon herself to decide that its broody 80's syth tones suited jumping up and down and spinning more than stalking through the flat looking for rogues.

PatDH

Morning all, some sliver of hype here in East Germany I have the soundtrack on and my 20 month old daughter is squealing in delight and dancing along with it, obviously she took it upon herself to decide that its broody 80's syth tones suited jumping up and down and spinning more than stalking through the flat looking for rogues.

Well, technically your daughters not wrong as the game is pretty much a jumping jack simulator haha.

Lingitiz

Can't decide between PC or PS4. PC would look and perform great on my 970..but people I know that are playing are going to be on PS4.

Now that sounds like a great family moment. But did you just say you have the soundtrack!!?

deoee

Jumping Jacks are what a Panda needs to become strong!

giphy.gif

Lamptramp

Now that sounds like a great family moment. But did you just say you have the soundtrack!!?

Well I succumbed and pre-ordered it on iTunes and its been slowly unlocking up until launch, there's only 3 tracks available for now and the three you can get from uplay rewards.

funo

Morning guys...

I have 500+ games in my Steam library but I have NOTHING TO PLAY until The Division comes out and makes my life complete again :(

The struggle is real!

SJRB

Gold Member
Morning guys...

I have 500+ games in my Steam library but I have NOTHING TO PLAY until The Division comes out and makes my life complete again :(

The struggle is real!

I'm playing Stardew Valley to kill the time and it works wonderfully.

Great game and an amazing timesink.

Lamptramp

Morning guys...

The struggle is real!

Same here, I set myself the goal of completing Dont starve last week, as I never managed adventure mode before and thought it would be a great sink of distraction. However I then breezed through it without issue so back at square one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom