• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore Screenshot leaks, out September 13th, box art, Xbox One Console Exclusive

More ReCore?
recore1rnu48.jpg

^ yeah it looks rather rough.

Kieli

?

Looks fine to me. Surprised the release day is so close considering we haven't heard anything from it last year.

I honestly thought it was one of those things where they announced before they had anything substantive to get some funding.

Wagram

Those screenshots are giving me the Killzone color palette extreme vibes. Instead of Gray, it's Yellow. Need to see it in motion, but the first screen looks rather sloppy.

wildbite

The screenshot doesn't look perfect but I'm glad to see it is at least a 3D game. Hopefully this was an early build and what they show off this week will look more polished.

LuuKyK

Eesh, yeah that looks pretty bad. Hopefully its just a bunch of bad screens...

Also the clipping was the first thing I noticed too. lol

I'm really shocked at that date. September? Seems like a really decent turnaround.

I'll need to view the screenshots on a real monitor when I get home.

toilet

Banned
This game has 2 options. It will either be trash or decent. I will go with the former based on the trailer and screen shots.

shandy706

Man the whole MS conf seems leaked.. Damn.

Sony better get their ninjas out on time before their conf is leaked as well.

A couple press screenshots and some rumors/insider info = "Entire conference leaked"

Unless I'm missing the full E3 video presentation here?

Most annoying part of post E3 are posts dismissing games or lineups due to seeing a few screens before blowout presentations.

This game has 2 options. It will either be trash or decent. I will go with the former based on the trailer and screen shots.

Pack it up folks game probably won't even be decent. Good chance it's trash.

Hmmm....not sure what to think. I don't really care to analyze the graphics but I want to know what's going on? It's giving me Ratchet and Clank teas mixed with a small bit of Tomb Raider. Weird mix but it feels like it will be something along to lines. I guess I can't wait to hear more.

Top Bottom