• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon: Yes, a new Marvel vs. Capcom game is in development. (X-Men gone, MCU focus)

Which Marvel character are you most looking forward to in MvC4?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I kind of want DarkHawk lol. He seems like a completely trash character, would be fun to see him show up.

A magic amulet that lets you transport into a pocket universe where you control a flying crime fighting android in our universe...? Sure.

I was under the impression that the reveal would be at PSX and then we'd get gameplay later in the night at capcom cup.

So is this a sign, or a massive troll?

He's a javascript developer. The moment that I read his bio, I thought of this immediately. I'm not falling for that:

3IajzrR.png

Kamala Khan better be in it. She is tragically underused outside of comics for how good a character she is.

I dunno, she's starting to pop up everywhere. Isn't she going to be a regular on Avengers Assemble?

I think she is a shoe-in for the roster. Marvel is pushing Kamala a lot lately.

Before the grand finals probably means a PSX announcement right?

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Oh, you're gonna be seeing it before Grand Finals, don't you worry.

Initially, I was thinking SF5 stuff would be revealed at the PSX Keynote...simply because SF5 is console exclusive to Sony. But the MVC potential stuff would be saved till after during Capcom Cup due to the game being multiplatform. Still not convinced this is PS4 exclusive.

『Inaba Resident』;225762103 said:
WELP. Get hype for Saturday I guess. Do you have any info about a UMvC3 port happening?

All I know is both Marvel 4 is 1000% happening and we'll be seeing it at the keynote first. Trying to get more info though. I'll let this thread know if anything substantial comes my way.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I never understood why people ruled out the Sony showcase. But that would imply some kind of exclusivity. Hype levels rising.

Probably. When would that be?
"PSX will run through December 3 and 4, kicking off with the showcase on December 3 at 10 a.m PT."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All I know is both Marvel 4 is 1000% happening and we'll be seeing it at the keynote first. Trying to get more info though. I'll let this thread know if anything substantial comes my way.
Damn now I gotta wake up early Saturday morning.

Exhibition after Grand Finals, I guess.

Initially, I was thinking SF5 stuff would be revealed at the PSX Keynote...simply because SF5 is console exclusive to Sony. But the MVC potential stuff would be saved till after during Capcom Cup due to the game being multiplatform. Still not convinced this is PS4 exclusive.

That's the one question I cannot get an answer on, and that question has been asked to 3 different people not FGC related. However, if this game is a result of that VS. game deal I heard Sony signed 1.5+ years ago, then it's exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom