• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Sophia

I don't think you are on the wrong track, but the thought did occur to me that it's possible there could be a hard core bus situation. I don't know if now's the time to actually consider that possibility though.

As for my scum reads, I said earlier that I interested more in the ones not on a main Lynch. Bronx, Ynnek and Ty. Ty is confirmed town now so that leaves us with Bronx and Ynnek. I'd like to add a third name to that list but I'm still working on that.

I haven't ruled out a bus situation either. But I think that might be easier to determine once numbers go down.

Speaking of busses, this guy...

If this comment is genuine, I am happy. This all is an elaborate long con to make town Kyan and scum Kyan to seem as similar as possible.

then when i next get scum imma kill you all

: 3

... has a reputation for them. ;p

Kyanrute

Had a long reply typed out but my tablet ate it so here is a shorter version.

1. SKs AFAIK have previously either won by 'kill x players' or 'be the last man standing'. This SK could, of course, have another win condition.

2. "I did not speculate about the SK, except when I speculated about the SK." You also did not answer my actual question: you excluded *Splinter from the list of possible SKs (and scum despite his alignment being "hazy"). Any specific reason why?

3. I realize and agree that scum is and should be the priority, but do not forget the SK has to be removed for town to win. If scum are so much easier to spot as you say, spending some time on the SK is not exactly wasted time.

More when my boss is not 10 feet from me.

1. I see, thankses.

2. There is a single bit about SK in my post, nothing else.

a very serious killer

Everything else is me thinking about scum. Did not point that out in the post itself, from which the understandable confusion arises.

3. I am not forgetting. This comment seems needlessly accusatory. "So much easier" sounds bad, I feel you are twisting the words against their intended meaning. Easier is relative. Overall both things, finding scum and finding neutrals, are rather difficult to do successfully, my read record certainly speaks for that. Finding scum is not easy, it is just easier than finding the SK is I think, at least when I think of myself. Obviously others might disagree, what I find perfectly understandable.

1. I see, thankses.

2. There is a single bit about SK in my post, nothing else.

Everything else is me thinking about scum. Did not point that out in the post itself, from which the understandable confusion arises.

3. I am not forgetting. This comment seems needlessly accusatory. "So much easier" sounds bad, I feel you are twisting the words against their intended meaning. Easier is relative. Overall both things, finding scum and finding neutrals, are rather difficult to do successfully, my read record certainly speaks for that. Finding scum is not easy, it is just easier than finding the SK is I think, at least when I think of myself. Obviously others might disagree, what I find perfectly understandable.

Apologies if my post seemed accusatory. I did not mean to be, I was annoyed at my tablet for losing my post, did not mean to let that slip in.

Ynnek7

OK, so with the new revelations on who has been confirmed as town I went back to look at the vote results from the past three days.

day one votes

day two votes

day three votes

Looking at the votes, I noticed a pattern in one player's voting in particular:ynnek7.

On day one he only voted for CCS, who we know was town. He did the same on day two as well. On day three he voted for stanleypalmtree,who has been confirmed as town,as his only vote for the day.

Ynnek7 has only voted once per day and every time he has voted, he as voted for someone who was town. This is something that, in my opinion, points to him as being scum.

vote:ynnek7

Yeah, I've already explained my votes for CCS and Stanley. I'm not going to feel guilty for placing a vote on someone I think is a threat to town and sticking with it.

I felt that CCS was scum day one, and then after we learned of another killer started to think he was either scum, the SK, or just a horrible townie.

For Stanley, I honestly thought he could be the SK so I placed my vote down on him. Nothing came up that changed my mind, so that's where it stayed.

Also, want to note something for everyone. Majority is 5 at this point. I have two votes on me right now, so if the scum team has three people left they could turbo if they wanted.

Those votes have been there for a while, so I'd imagine they've seen that opportunity. Since I'm not dead yet, that either means that I'm scum or that Magnum or Nin are. Nin's town status is still dependent on Splinter's flip, but that leaves us with Magnum.

nin1000

Banned
Those votes have been there for a while, so I'd imagine they've seen that opportunity. Since I'm not dead yet, that either means that I'm scum or that Magnum or Nin are. Nin's town status is still dependent on Splinter's flip, but that leaves us with Magnum.

Sorry Ynnek, but have you been paying any fucking attention ?

Sophia

Sorry Ynnek, but have you been paying any fucking attention ?

... why are you so jumpy about that?

Re-read his post. He makes a valid point; You are not town confirmed until either you or Splinter flips town.

More then that, he added an "or" modifier to account for the possibility that Magnum is scum too.

Sophia

That being said, Ynnek, the majority is actually 6 according to Sawneeks. You're not in turbo range yet, but awfully close.

I am going to propose a quick excercise. I will explain my reasoning and everything along with the results, so I am going to ask you to humor me for now.

IN ORDER, please list your top 3 scum. I will post mine after a few responses are in, just to not prejudice other posts. I need exactly 3 names, numbered 1 through 3. Just names, no explanation. We can get to that later if we want.

nin1000

Banned
I am going to propose a quick excercise. I will explain my reasoning and everything along with the results, so I am going to ask you to humor me for now.

IN ORDER, please list your top 3 scum. I will post mine after a few responses are in, just to not prejudice other posts. I need exactly 3 names, numbered 1 through 3. Just names, no explanation. We can get to that later if we want.

1.MagnumBoy20xx
2.Ynnek7
3.Sophia

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

1.Ynnek
2.Bronx-man
3.Magnum

Sophia

1. Bronx
2. Magnum
3. AbsolutBro

Ynnek7

1. MagnumBoy20xx
2. Bronx-Man
3. *Splinter

Ynnek7

That being said, Ynnek, the majority is actually 6 according to Sawneeks. You're not in turbo range yet, but awfully close.

Damn, I was all set to act all smug about Nin not fully reading my post but now I'm the idiot who forgot how math worked...

Thanks for clearing that up, though.

1. Bronx-man
2. Terrabyte20xx
3. *Splinter

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Yeah, I've already explained my votes for CCS and Stanley. I'm not going to feel guilty for placing a vote on someone I think is a threat to town and sticking with it.

I felt that CCS was scum day one, and then after we learned of another killer started to think he was either scum, the SK, or just a horrible townie.

For Stanley, I honestly thought he could be the SK so I placed my vote down on him. Nothing came up that changed my mind, so that's where it stayed.

Also, want to note something for everyone. Majority is 5 at this point. I have two votes on me right now, so if the scum team has three people left they could turbo if they wanted.

None of that changes the fact that you have only voted for townies. I only really trust one thing completely in mafia, and that's the votes.

1.ynnek7
2.terrabyte20xx
3.nin1000

1.MagnumBoy20xx
2.Ynnek7
3.Sophia
This is why you're my 3rd. You're voting for ynnek7 even though I 'm your top scum. Why is that?

nin1000

Banned
None of that changes the fact that you have only voted for townies. I only really trust one thing completely in mafia, and that's the votes.

1.ynnek7
2.terrabyte20xx
3.nin1000

This is why you're my 3rd. You're voting for ynnek7 even though I 'm your top scum. Why is that?

Wanted to put some more pressure on him, since he at least reacts to it.

Bronx-Man

Banned

1. terra
2. ynnek
3. sophia

Kyanrute

All righty lets begin with a old quote that so far has only lead to Stan's death.

Acohrs never interacted (= never voted / quoted / referenced the following persons): Stanley, Splinter and Pop. In addition to those three, both Ynnek and Absolut got one and only mention and that was Acohrs's scum read post.

Then some Ynnek bits that I found:

The one thing I don't like about mafia is that by time I wake up or get out of work, people have already commented on most of the things I wanted to say. I'd hate for it to look like I'm just copying them, but I guess that's how it has to be.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever gotten the impression of Bronx being a scared player. Frustrated? Definitely. This statement stands out to me, and while it could just be a difference of opinion of play styles, there already seems to be a narrative being imposed on Bronx from a few players.

This certainly feels like one of the chattiest games I've been in, though, so it will be easy to lose people in the crowd. Even though this includes me, we should all be careful to not let people slip by unnoticed.

I pointed this out on d1, there is some woe is me here mixed with the how to play mafia 101 instructions. Fluffy filler that reminded me of my own fluff when I’ve been scum. In addition, Ynnek indirectly defends Bronx. Might be a thing if one of the two flips scum, otherwise just a harmless comment.

Acohrs - Slight Scum Read
As someone who still feels new to the game, I wasn't quite sure how to feel about you at first.
A few things that caught my attention:
Not sure how I feel about your rugby chat with CCS. Felt a little bit forced and out of place.
Not even a day into the game and you brought up wanting to lynch the most inactive player. For obvious reasons, I'm against that idea, but maybe you also knew your team wasn't in danger with that plan.

Before the self-vote shenanigans Ynnek considers acohrs slightly scummy. No concrete opinion is given about CCS…

After reading the past few pages I'm voting for

Vote: CCS

If you aren't scum, then you're one of the most anti-town townies I've ever seen. Acohrs is looking pretty bad right now, too, with the recent voting shenanigans, but not as bad as you in my opinion.

…whom he then votes after the self-vote scandal. I can think of explanations that make this sensible, but my issue is that Ynnek does not explain himself. The reads are not explained beyond the surface level. What made CCS the better target over acohrs?

After Acohrs flip, I really wanted to try to believe CCS was town, but I'm still not feeling it yet.

Ynnek continues to poke the surface. Why was he not feeling it yet? What kind of mental debate did he have with himself? Who knows.

So it seems like most of today is focusing on CCS. Lynching him today will resolve the acohrs/CCS discussion, and allow us to look more closely at where everyone's votes were placed at the end of Day 1.

VOTE: CCS

As of right now, Kawl and Splinter are voting for him. On top of that, Bronx had a vote until he moved it to Nin, and Melon has made it clear that she intends to vote for CCS as well. Out of this group, the only new person to vote for CCS who didn't vote for him day one is Splinter.

Still no explanations, just feels and repeated talking points. For the record, if the movie reference was the explanation, I did not get it at all. Also, Ynnek never is part of the CCS/acohrs discussion, he never shares his opinion about the matter beyond finding both participants scummy for reasons unknown.

Day three Ynnek then hunts the SK, thinking that Stan is the one. Hunting the dangerous spooky neutral is also something that reminds me of scum. It is a nice diversion, makes you look occupied and stuff.

Ty4on

1.MagnumBoy20xx
2.Ynnek7
3.Sophia

1.Ynnek
2.Bronx-man
3.Magnum

1. Bronx
2. Magnum
3. AbsolutBro

1. MagnumBoy20xx
2. Bronx-Man
3. *Splinter

1. Bronx-man
2. Terrabyte20xx
3. *Splinter

1.ynnek7
2.terrabyte20xx
3.nin1000

1. terra
2. ynnek
3. sophia

Everybody (so far) town reading Kyan?

Sophia >> AB = Terra

Kyanrute

Link them to me or describe them so I can find them myself.

My past busses you mean?

Hmm don't remember Love Boat exactly but I think I joined both Blawl and Coppaflame trains. Rather passive if anything. Don't think there was anything in Gods because FUCK THAT ONE DAY. What was then hmm. Bar? That had a good one, ttk was soooo close to being lynched and I was on him and refused to move my vote to save him all while shitposting in the scum thread. He survived and won us the game in the end lol. In Price is Bear I got towncred by antagonizing Splinter on day one and by killing CM. Wanted to kill Corn as well but missed the bus lol.

I think that is most of it?

*Splinter

I felt that CCS was scum day one, and then after we learned of another killer started to think he was either scum, the SK(1), or just a horrible townie.

For Stanley, I honestly thought he could be the SK(2) so I placed my vote down on him. Nothing came up that changed my mind, so that's where it stayed.

Also, want to note something for everyone. Majority is 5 at this point. I have two votes on me right now, so if the scum team has three people left they could turbo if they wanted(3).

(1) Why SK specifically?
(2) This is stated even more clearly, why did you think Stan might be SK rather than scum?
(3) If scum want to turbo today I'm all for it. It'll make the next few days extremely easy.

*Splinter

Hmm, should mention that it is possible for Splinter to be the SK. Who knows. Better targets on the board though imo.
Weren't you on my ass at some point yesterday? How did I gain such trust in the meantime?

Looking back you never dropped your vote from me, just moved it to melon "to avoid a tie".

Kyanrute

Weren't you on my ass at some point yesterday? How did I gain such trust in the meantime?

Looking back you never dropped your vote from me, just moved it to melon "to avoid a tie".

You were a needless meanie to fun-having Kyan grr, I do not like meanies. Increased trust comes from the nin check, because I don't see how scum needed to do it. More townpoints from being the one to pursue my voteswitch yesterday, nobody else seems to bother with it. Even Bronxie did not mention it as a scummy move heh.

Real life issues bled into the game, that combined the lackluster day two end made me unmotivated to contribute the last day. Did end up having nothing new at the day end. Saw an opportunity to do some shenanigans while at the same time pursuing my day one bad feels about melon.

Kyanrute

D1 Bronx, up to his CCS vote, feels rather contributive. There is a bit there where he 1st considers acohrs fishy and then offers an explanation, a variation of too scummy to be scum, why he does not vote for him. What I gathered, Bronx does not explain what he thinks of CCS. There is a bit of a logical issue here again I feel. If acohrs was too sloppy to be scum, why wasn’t the same defense offered for CCS? Again, much like Ynnek, there is very little explanation behind the vote.

I said that because I thought one of them had to be scum. If CCS didn't flip, then that meant acohrs was scum and I would've voted for him immediately at the start of today.

“One of them” references acohrs and CCS.

They were the two biggest scum reads I had. I was certain at least one of them was caught red-handed.

Referencing the same duo. Bronx did explain on day one why he thought acohrs was scum. He did not do the same for CCS. Why did CCS have to be scum? Why was he such a strong read? Then there is the flip-flop when slightly questioned about his eagerness to declare CCS town.

The argument he uses against nin is that he might’ve tried to start a train against him on day one. I’m having flashforwards here, because this came up today too, in the form of me “forcing a tie at -1:30”. In nin’s case, the posts Bronx references are posted within the 1st hour of the game. How can that be considered a train?

On day three nin is scummy again thanks to arguments others provide, then inactives must die and then Kyan must die. Very inconsistent. Day four explanations do not offer any help. Overall, day one Bronx looks the best. After that I feel he ain’t as open any more and becomes rather defensive and hard to follow.

Just got home. Need Ty4on to designate his 2/3 slots and I will follow up. Going to get some dinner, so follow up may not be for a bit.

Bronx-Man

Banned
D1 Bronx, up to his CCS vote, feels rather contributive. There is a bit there where he 1st considers acohrs fishy and then offers an explanation, a variation of too scummy to be scum, why he does not vote for him. What I gathered, Bronx does not explain what he thinks of CCS. There is a bit of a logical issue here again I feel. If acohrs was too sloppy to be scum, why wasn't the same defense offered for CCS? Again, much like Ynnek, there is very little explanation behind the vote.

”One of them" references acohrs and CCS.

Referencing the same duo. Bronx did explain on day one why he thought acohrs was scum. He did not do the same for CCS. Why did CCS have to be scum? Why was he such a strong read? Then there is the flip-flop when slightly questioned about his eagerness to declare CCS town.

The argument he uses against nin is that he might've tried to start a train against him on day one. I'm having flashforwards here, because this came up today too, in the form of me ”forcing a tie at -1:30". In nin's case, the posts Bronx references are posted within the 1st hour of the game. How can that be considered a train?

On day three nin is scummy again thanks to arguments others provide, then inactives must die and then Kyan must die. Very inconsistent. Day four explanations do not offer any help. Overall, day one Bronx looks the best. After that I feel he ain't as open any more and becomes rather defensive and hard to follow.

I couldn't use the same argument for CCS that I used for achors because I never played with CCS before. I had just finished Pop Mafia with acohrs which was what led to believe that I knew how acohrs played scum. In contrast, I had no idea what a town CCS would be like, so I assumed he was acting scummy.

Looking back, you're right when you say that my complaints about scum trains when it comes to my votes on you and nin don't make much sense. Honestly, I sometimes think Pokemon Mafia affected my play style subconsciously a lot more than I thought.

nin1000

Banned
I couldn't use the same argument for CCS that I used for achors because I never played with CCS before. I had just finished Pop Mafia with acohrs which was what led to believe that I knew how acohrs played scum. In contrast, I had no idea what a town CCS would be like, so I assumed he was acting scummy.

Looking back, you're right when you say that my complaints about scum trains when it comes to my votes on you and nin don't make much sense. Honestly, I sometimes think Pokemon Mafia affected my play style subconsciously a lot more than I thought.

we all took a hit Bronx. Dont worry. In my book you are fine.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Some quick explanations on my top reads:

1. terra
This mostly boils down to the meta. I played with terra in WWE Mafia (my first Mafia game, wow) and they acted in that game exactly how they've acted in this one. Very low posting, occasional reads, generally trying to stay as invisible as possible with the exception of when the time to vote comes at the end of the Days. If they're not scum, I would recommend not playing exactly the way they were the last time they were a scum member.

2. ynnek
I'm a little suspect of going off of terra's reads (considering they're my top scum), but I do find it interesting how all of Ynnek's votes have been on confirmed town so far. Not the strongest argument for a scum read, but these are the only ones I've got so far.

3. Sophia
The more I think about, the more I realize how weird Sophia's been acting the entire game. The general indecisiveness, the lack of votes, etc. If anything, I'd say Sophia's been acting like.......well....me. A lot of the stuff I remember Sophia getting on my ass for in Overwatch Mafia is the same stuff she's doing in this game. I'm not saying that's an entirely good reason for a lynch but Sophia always struck as more.......vigilant, aggressive. Similar to town Ouro or town Cabot. It just strikes me as odd how she's been the exact opposite of that this whole game.

we all took a hit Bronx. Dont worry. In my book you are fine.
:)

Ynnek7

(1) Why SK specifically?
(2) This is stated even more clearly, why did you think Stan might be SK rather than scum?
(3) If scum want to turbo today I'm all for it. It'll make the next few days extremely easy.

1) In regards to CCS, it would have been odd (although not outside the realm of possibility) for two scum to be making such a big show between themselves. That's why I believed he could have been a SK/neutral.

If you're asking specifically about the role itself, that just seems to be the popular theory right now. I guess we could be dealing with a multishot vigilante who's been picking bad targets, but after so many town kills I'd assume they'd reveal themselves to clear up discussion.

2) As I said in the post where I voted for him, I went with the neutral idea because of how detached he seemed from the game. He certainly seemed amused at how things had been progressing.

3) Yeah, that whole turbo parts a bit worthless after realizing I messed up on what majority was.

Ynnek7

Day three Ynnek then hunts the SK, thinking that Stan is the one. Hunting the dangerous spooky neutral is also something that reminds me of scum. It is a nice diversion, makes you look occupied and stuff.

As has come up before, I've been a neutral killer in 40% of the games I've been in. I was hoping I could use that experience to figure out who it was, but so far I've been wrong.

Still no explanations, just feels and repeated talking points. For the record, if the movie reference was the explanation, I did not get it at all. Also, Ynnek never is part of the CCS/acohrs discussion, he never shares his opinion about the matter beyond finding both participants scummy for reasons unknown.

To try to explain my reference a bit better, here's what I thought happened: CCS is pretty new to the community while the rest of us have been here a while. Most of us know how strong of a player Sorian is, and how likely he is to be targeted by a doctor. (And most likely would have been, if he wasn't it himself) CCS doesn't realize this, though, and goes on to night kill him. Maybe it was Sorian's reads, or maybe the new guy just wanted to have bragging rights that he killed a Championship Mafia Player.

Ynnek7

What roles have you been in what games?

In Pokemon I was a Neutral Pokemon Trainer who had to capture pokemon and turn them into Candy.

In Vampire I was a Neutral who had to infect people. Doing so caused them to die two days later.

That actually could be something, too. In Vampire, I was told that after infecting three players, I would still have to survive through one last day phase. Maybe our killer has met their win condition and will be leaving today?

I also ended up being a 1-shot vigilante in Price is Right, so you can add that to my list of night kill related roles.

Ty4on

In Pokemon I was a Neutral Pokemon Trainer who had to capture pokemon and turn them into Candy.

In Vampire I was a Neutral who had to infect people. Doing so caused them to die two days later.

That actually could be something, too. In Vampire, I was told that after infecting three players, I would still have to survive through one last day phase. Maybe our killer has met their win condition and will be leaving today?

I also ended up being a 1-shot vigilante in Price is Right, so you can add that to my list of night kill related roles.
Any other games where you were town? Have you ever been scum?

Ty4on

I was town in Price is Right, and I was the town Role Blocker in Overwatch.

Still haven't rolled scum yet.

Reading back I'm kinda weirded out by how you seemingly just speculated about the neutral instead of scum hunting. You suspected both CCS and Stan of being the neutral. D2 you didn't seem to think CCS was scum either.

Sophia

3. Sophia
The more I think about, the more I realize how weird Sophia's been acting the entire game. The general indecisiveness, the lack of votes, etc. If anything, I'd say Sophia's been acting like.......well....me. A lot of the stuff I remember Sophia getting on my ass for in Overwatch Mafia is the same stuff she's doing in this game. I'm not saying that's an entirely good reason for a lynch but Sophia always struck as more.......vigilant, aggressive. Similar to town Ouro or town Cabot. It just strikes me as odd how she's been the exact opposite of that this whole game.

If anything, I'd say Sophia's been acting like.......well....me.

Oh please, spare me. =P

I have been more laid back in this game compared to Overwatch Mafia tho. I attribute it to external factors outside of the game.

Okay, so explanation first:

There is a fantastic miniseries called The Assets, which is based on the real events of Adrich Ames. Aldrich Ames was a CIA agent turned Soviet mole. He is responsible for a large number of CIA assets in the former Soviet Union being capture and killed by the KGB. Why do I mention this? There is a scene in which Jodie Whittaker (<3) is positive there is a mole and has gathered the other analysts to try to figure out who it is. What they end up finding is that while Aldrich Ames is rarely anyone's #1 choice, he was overwhelmingly #2 to most people. They started looking into him and eventually caught him when people coupled the result with his changed behaviour.

Now in the show, they do this by blind ballot so some votes do not influence the others. Obviously that was not going to work here, so our results may skew a little. The other skew is that we're looking for 3 scum players, not just 1 single mole.

That brings us to my request: top 3, in order. I counted how many mentions each person received, as well as assigning a value to each mention: 3 points for a top spot, 2 for a middle slot and 1 for third choice.

Second, the results:

vIaEbsS.png

Overall, Ynnek and Bronx-man are the least trusted. Both get 6! mentions, but Ynnek is mentioned first more often than Bronx.

Terra gets the next most mentions at 5, but he still gets the same overall score as Magnum. People distrust Magnum more heavily than they distrust Terrabyte.

Sophia edges myself, but really ends up not too far ahead of the stragglers (myself, *Splinter and nin).

Ty4on is naturally completely scoreless. Now strangely, Kyanrute did not receive a single mention either.

Third, what does this mean?

Well, I will point out this is obviously not definitive. I doubt we want to start at the top of the list and lynch our way to the bottom. The score, while a decent guideline, is also not completely reliable since there may be little difference in "feeling" between someone's first and second choice, and third choices are probably very loosely decided.

BUT, it still shows definite trends.

Ynnek is the least trusted, but does not show up on 3 lists: Sophia, myself and Ty4on (and his own, naturally).
Bronx is basically on par with Ynnek, but does not show up on 3 lists: Nin, Magnum and Ty4on (and again, naturally, his own)

There's definitely something off in the 20xx boys, but which? I lean Terra's way, but he's my rough third while Magnum scores an extra primary vote along the way.

We have some time, so before I throw a vote down I think I'm going to reread a few people. I can understand the high votes, but I'm a bit uneasy that someone with no alignment confirmation is not on anyone's radar...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Okay, so explanation first:

There is a fantastic miniseries called The Assets, which is based on the real events of Adrich Ames. Aldrich Ames was a CIA agent turned Soviet mole. He is responsible for a large number of CIA assets in the former Soviet Union being capture and killed by the KGB. Why do I mention this? There is a scene in which Jodie Whittaker (<3) is positive there is a mole and has gathered the other analysts to try to figure out who it is. What they end up finding is that while Aldrich Ames is rarely anyone's #1 choice, he was overwhelmingly #2 to most people. They started looking into him and eventually caught him when people coupled the result with his changed behaviour.

Now in the show, they do this by blind ballot so some votes do not influence the others. Obviously that was not going to work here, so our results may skew a little. The other skew is that we're looking for 3 scum players, not just 1 single mole.

That brings us to my request: top 3, in order. I counted how many mentions each person received, as well as assigning a value to each mention: 3 points for a top spot, 2 for a middle slot and 1 for third choice.

Second, the results:

vIaEbsS.png

Overall, Ynnek and Bronx-man are the least trusted. Both get 6! mentions, but Ynnek is mentioned first more often than Bronx.

Terra gets the next most mentions at 5, but he still gets the same overall score as Magnum. People distrust Magnum more heavily than they distrust Terrabyte.

Sophia edges myself, but really ends up not too far ahead of the stragglers (myself, *Splinter and nin).

Ty4on is naturally completely scoreless. Now strangely, Kyanrute did not receive a single mention either.

Third, what does this mean?

Well, I will point out this is obviously not definitive. I doubt we want to start at the top of the list and lynch our way to the bottom. The score, while a decent guideline, is also not completely reliable since there may be little difference in "feeling" between someone's first and second choice, and third choices are probably very loosely decided.

BUT, it still shows definite trends.

Ynnek is the least trusted, but does not show up on 3 lists: Sophia, myself and Ty4on (and his own, naturally).
Bronx is basically on par with Ynnek, but does not show up on 3 lists: Nin, Magnum and Ty4on (and again, naturally, his own)

There's definitely something off in the 20xx boys, but which? I lean Terra's way, but he's my rough third while Magnum scores an extra primary vote along the way.

We have some time, so before I throw a vote down I think I'm going to reread a few people. I can understand the high votes, but I'm a bit uneasy that someone with no alignment confirmation is not on anyone's radar...
Kyan?

Sophia

Kyan's ability to slip under the radar is definitely notable, that's for sure. It's unfortunate that I have a hard time reading him.

Interesting strat, AB.

Top Bottom