• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ted had the single funniest moment in persona history outside of the hotel for the class trip.

morgana is basically a cross between the cat from sailor moon and an annoying younger sibling.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Doesn't matter anyway.

In P3 you have a dog carrying a fucking knife with his mouth to fight with you.

And you can bring him out for walks.

Ain't no game gonna beat that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
koromaru might as well have been a wasted character slot

shinjiro only cool dude in that whole cast
and we saw where that got him

Doesn't matter anyway.

In P3 you have a dog carrying a fucking knife with his mouth to fight with you.

And you can bring him out for walks.

Ain't no game gonna beat that.

As much as I disliked the story in the Arena games, it was all worth it for Hoodie Koromaru

latest

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
As somebody who hasn't played P5 yet, I feel like we are drifting back into spoiler territory even though I have no idea what you are talking about.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But you can't walk bears.

And the cat and the bear is constantly trying to hit on women.

As much as it pains me to say it as a cat person dog wins in this specific case.

TraBuch

Banned
I've always hated the concept of kinkshaming. I mean, sure, whatever, like what you like, but are we really at a point in society where I can't call vore weird without looking like an asshole?

justjim89

Off topic, but has anyone else checked out Hardland? I saw a gif posted somewhere and the art style was really striking. It's pretty early access and has been for a while, but I ended up picking it up and it seems like a strong foundation for a solid action RPG.

Off topic, but has anyone else checked out Hardland? I saw a gif posted somewhere and the art style was really striking. It's pretty early access and has been for a while, but I ended up picking it up and it seems like a strong foundation for a solid action RPG.

looks cool, but Early Access

Release Date: Oct 23, 2014

yeah, no thanks

EDIT: No, seriously check this out:

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20141025173826/http://store.steampowered.com/app/321980/

How long will this game be in Early Access?
“We plan to move out of Early Access (and release the full version) during 2015.”

compare that to the current EA blurb:

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We expect the game's development cycle to take several years in total. The first Early Access version of Hardland in 10/2014 was also practically the first playable version of the game.”

support finished products

Hindl

I don't remember people constantly pointing to the OTs when everyone was spending pages talking about Zelda, Horizon, and Nier

Meguro

Banned
Finally watched UPF.
Really hope they actually do a video of them playing BATTLEGROUNDS (what a stupid name) together.
It's fun to watch.

So, is a Persona 5 ER out of the question?

Have Jeff and Vinny addressed it?

They pretty much have, its not happening.

Even Atlus Japan doesn't want any of it and have taken steps in an effort to discourage people from doing similar.

Could the guys eventually change their mind? maybe but for now nothing.

I "finished" Neir Automata today. As in a did 1 playthrough and watched the other endings on youtube.

I just... can't play the same game twice in succession like Neir wants you to do, no matter the game. And I know that multiple playthroughs are Neir's "thing", but I feel like you could execute that gimmick through clever use of cutscenes or something. But 1-2 additional playthroughs with a few new sections sprinkled throughout? Can't do it... especially with the backlog of games I have this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom