• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Kobayashi (the producer of DMC4 and Dragon's Dogma) is in LA. Could it be...?
1Mmneklx5.gif

Jotakori

I'm part of team E3-has-been-boring-af-so-far and hoping Sony can redeem it a bit for me. Buuut I'm not super confident cuz this feels like a major "in between" year in relation to what my interests in games are. 8(

Fingers crossed for FF7r showing, and the SotC remake rumor being real, though!

Sony's press conference is what I've been looking forward to the most.

Dad of War and Spiderman gameplay will be enough for me. Everything else will be whipped cream

Akiraptor

With the 20th anniversary of Spyro coming up late next year, I'd love to see a remake/remaster of the original trilogy, or a new game that isn't related to Skylanders.

I'll probably be disappointed, but hey at least Crash and God of War will likely be there.

BibiMaghoo

I'd like a release date for that Horizon expansion. I finished the game what seems like ages ago, and want some more. Perhaps a bit too soon though.

Floody

It's ok to keep expectations in check.

Exactly, and if they massively exceed these "low" expectations you can bet all the people who were down on it now will be a hell of a lot more happy come the end of the show.
A big reason Sony's last two conferences are so highly praised was because they were unexpected and far exceeded any expectations.

Bandit1

Well Ubisoft didn't do much for me. The new pirate IP turned out to be a multiplayer deal.. :/ should have known.

Now all eyes on Sony, got a really good feeling about this one.

Boke1879

The one thing I'll give Sony and their execs. They don't seem to overhype the conference before hand.

Of course they tell you to tune and that they have an exciting show planned. But I feel MS tend to fall into that trap of overhyping a bit.

I don't blame them, but I think it sets up people to be disappointed easier.

Juraash

Work is slow today so I'm taking off a bit early to settle in for this conference. I hope we see some surprises or something new/exciting. I found the vast majority of the stuff shown over the weekend to be super dull. I'd just like to actually be a little hype during one of the conferences.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
The one thing I'll give Sony and their execs. They don't seem to overhype the conference before hand.

Of course they tell you to tune and that they have an exciting show planned. But I feel MS tend to fall into that trap of overhyping a bit.

Everything about Xbox branding has overhyping embedded into it too, right down to their commercials.

RSchmitz

The one show I remember Boyes hyping was the first PSX and that wasn't all that great. Except for SFV

Compsiox

Banned
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will definitely be at the conference. It wasn't at the PC Gaming Conference and it releases in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom