• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale announced for PS4/Vita, physical editions as well

dallow_bg

nods at old men
FYI

Vita CE shows less than 2000 available (1883 currently).
Compared to the PS4 CE which is 8652 currently.

Don't sleep on the Vita CE if that's what you wanted, seems like far fewer are being made.

LiK

FYI

Don't sleep on the Vita CE if that's what you wanted, seems like far fewer are being made.

I preordered both Sony versions for collection purposes. Not sure I'll double dip PC even tho it has a nice clean cover without Sony labels.

FYI

Thanks, was going to order later but changed my mind on waiting.

Ordered.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Even the Standard Edition for Vita is low, also less than 2,000.

Of course, this doesn't 100% mean that's all that was produced. It's just all they added to the site today.

There's an option to add an art book for $20. I can't see anywhere what this thing is like or what it looks like. Is it worth it? Any info?

LiK

Even the Standard Edition for Vita is low, also less than 2,000.

Of course, this doesn't 100% mean that's all that was produced. It's just all they added to the site today.

Wow, pretty low run. Limited Run Games territory. I wonder how quickly it'll sell out.

DNAbro

There's an option to add an art book for $20. I can't see anywhere what this thing is like or what it looks like. Is it worth it? Any info?

I have it. It's 220 pages and really well made. A lot of the art isn't great because quite a bit is Toby's sketches but it also happens to be hilarious and insightful for the development of the game. Lots of early designs for characters. Highly recommend it.

I have it. It's 220 pages and really well made. A lot of the art isn't great because quite a bit is Toby's sketches but it also happens to be hilarious and insightful for the development of the game. Lots of early designs for characters. Highly recommend it.

You're not making this easy, pal.

Chesskid1

Banned
I don't see a date on the product page either. I know the digital version's out August 15th but I kinda doubt the physical will be out the same day.

they added it to the site now

jfkQGF0.png

ASaiyan

Banned
Anyone else seeing a ship date of "late September" for the CE? (PS4)

Makes sense it'd take more time but kind of a bummer if the regular edition launches a whole month earlier.

EDIT: Right before me, lol. So I guess that is the confirmed release window.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Just ordered the PS4 CE! Exactly 64 dollars with free shipping. If the Vita CE is still available when I have more money then I'll pre-order that one too.

Will definitely get the digital version also though.

john tv

Hey guys. Sorry for any confusion - what I meant is, it’s not a “one and done” type affair. There is a first run, of course, and if you order early, you’ll get in on that (those are the #s you’re seeing on Fangamer.com), but there will be more runs in the future as demand necessitates. Fangamer will post about this later today, but first run peeps will get a voucher for the theme when the physical editions ship in September.

LiK

Ah damn, I pulled the trigger too soon for the digital version. Looks like the theme is available from the physical CEs too. Oh well, guess I'll have extra codes later.

Thanks for the heads up GAF!

Quick question though - maybe I misread but they charge you immediately for the preorders?

If so, fuck...
They do. It sucks. I had to sell stuff at GameStop ASAP cause I didn't want to miss the PS4 CE.
Ah damn, I pulled the trigger too soon for the digital version. Looks like the theme is available from the physical CEs too. Oh well, guess I'll have extra codes later.
Oh. Still buying digital cause like the Shantae games I think I'm going to keep the physical copies sealed.

Top Bottom