• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
enzo_gt said:
Bonus because I could not resist not posting it after lurking old GAF meme threads:
fm3lgx.gif

vomited everywhere

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay, so referring to GAF-orignated memes only (hope lupinko wasn't referring to a meme GAF didn't originate but just got obsessed over cause there are a million):

wolv60.jpg

plane_in_sunset051.jpg

randomemofhutaloveorgy.jpg

2ikro6.jpg

gafholiday3.jpg

Specifically in the last**(edit) pic, possibly the zoolander car meme that has had variations of it made, or the red guy from the Wii game infront of the house that I can't remember. That got photoshops made of it in gaming, but I can't find the thread. I've got nothing, but I really can't think of any other GAF memes involving red.

EDIT: Or Bish. Bish's avatar = Samuel L. Jackson = Nick Fury? ZOMG.

Dahbomb

Every day I wake up hoping for some Vergil confirmed tweets. :(

This thread is becoming impossible to follow not to mention the other forums and their general crazyness.

Oh and Lupinko can come in and say that everything has been bull shit thus far and that still wouldn't change my HYPE one bit. Sorry but I am FIRMLY in the driving seat of this HYPE TRAIN.

Only thing that will change is that Lupinko will be demoted from BASED GOD to TROLL position.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Dahbomb said:

This thread is becoming impossible to follow not to mention the other forums and their general crazyness.

Oh and Lupinko can come in and say that everything has been bull shit thus far and that still wouldn't change my HYPE one bit. Sorry but I am FIRMLY in the driving seat of this HYPE TRAIN.

Only thing that will change is that Lupinko will be demoted from BASED GOD to TROLL position.

LOL. I am still on HYPETRAIN with you!

Kurtofan

Dahbomb said:

Lupinko is the Vergil to our Dante, guiding us through all the circles of Trolling.

Azure J

I'm still on the train Dahbomb and hoping that we do make a stop at "Vergil is in, GET HYPE" myself. I'm just playing the waiting game since the entire internet has a collective mind full of fuck and no one knows where to really begin with these tweets outside those that are super obvious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can't find the original GameFAQs post but:

He said someone very red.
Then posted these two:
http://twitpic.com/5ogwb4
http://twitpic.com/5ogwq0

He also said that he posted something that was unrelated to the discussion at hand earlier that night and it was overlooked. No idea how this also connects with a meme though, I don't think Flowchart Ken originated here.

Please Capgod, don't waste a character slot on this man.

Neki

enzo_gt said:

Then posted these two:

He also said that he posted something that was unrelated to the discussion at hand earlier that night and it was overlooked. No idea how this also connects with a meme though, I don't think Flowchart Ken originated here.

I guess if they're going to put in a shoto, they might as well put the best one in.

Dahbomb

Recent message from ChibiSRK... says to keep things dumbed down:
You are being stupid and retarded, when SDCC drops info officially you're going to come back here or look at his tweets and will probably roll your eyes so far back you'll be able to see down your throat at how glaringly obvious the riddles were, or how ignoring my help 75 pages ago wasn't such a hot idea.

There's a small group of people that sat down, paid attention to what I said specifically, went in tangent with lupinko's tweets, and actually figured a handful of information already. The rest of you are crossing the street by walking across the planet in the opposite direction. Said individuals aren't even posting in the thread anymore either.

You aren't supposed to figure them off the bat, hell you're not supposed to figure them out days later either. They're supposed to be cryptic and 'retarded'. The primary goal of all of this is to prolong the reveals until SDCC anyways. If he stopped releasing riddles / hints / infos whatever, he'd end up in the same situation I'm in, with countless people bombing my inbox / facebook asking:

"HEY BRO I KNOW YOU DONT ACTUALLY REPLY TO PEOPLE BUT CANYOU TELL ME IF MARTHA STEWART IS IN THE GAME OR NOT? SHE'S THE ONLY CHARACTER I REALLY CARE ABOUT CUZ SHE MAKES THE BEST PONCHOS AND I SWEAR I WONT TELL ANYONE ELSE FOREVER AND FOREVER THANKS,"

Only to come back in the thread to call me a dick or insult me for not answering them outright.

Salty leaker is salty.

Kurtofan

enzo_gt said:

Then posted these two:

NO Capcom I hate you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
I guess if they're going to put in a shoto, they might as well put the best one in.
So Sakura?

Also, it appears Chibi isn't ready for the role he put himself into, that kind of shit is to be expected if you publicly expose your possession of knowledge others are dying for.

SmithnCo

Ken seems too obvious from those pics, it's probably background characters we should be looking at. At least I hope so because Ken is a waste. :/

Chibi had been wanting to commission some art from me for sometime. Maybe I can use that as leverage?...

Also, *checks ancient AIM account that he hasn't logged into in years, notices lupinko as one of his acquaintances* Oh. How much do I know? How much did they make me forget?

Caj814

I can see it now!

Seth: We felt it was a mistake to have only two shoto characters, so we decided Ken would be the greatest edition!

Interviewer: What about characters like Megaman and Strider?

Seth: Licensing issues are still making Strider a bit difficult to work with and the team thought there's no need for Megaman with having Zero there.
wKtFV.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SmithnCo said:
Ken seems too obvious from those pics, it's probably background characters we should be looking at. At least I hope so because Ken is a waste. :/
But they're supposed to be obvious now, it's supposed to be one hint per character.

However, the car engine hint is supposed to not be roster related, and at the same time is connected to the "someone very red" thing. So I'm confused now as to the purpose of the car engine tweet. Is it just to hint of something non-roster related being in the game, or is it solely there to support the character being in in the someone very red tweet?

The "Ken" pictures aren't hints. It's just Lupinko showing that Linn Kurosawa has been in games outside of AvP in response to people claiming that it's just an AvP character. She's in the background of both of those scenes. It means nothing.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
If the red thing is related to a mechanic, which in turn relates to a character, I'm guessing it's about X-Factor and it maybe working differently for a specific character.

SmithnCo

Karsticles said:
The "Ken" pictures aren't hints. It's just Lupinko showing that Linn Kurosawa has been in games outside of AvP in response to people claiming that it's just an AvP character. She's in the background of both of those scenes. It means nothing.

Well that's good. Also Linn will never be in because they wouldn't be able to reference AvP.

robot

Someone very red - I'm standing by Red Arremer. Even his name has the word red in it.

Quote me when I'm right!

Nils said:
If the red thing is related to a mechanic, which in turn relates to a character, I'm guessing it's about X-Factor and it maybe working differently for a specific character.
Character suddenly becoming really red? Not x-factor..Old engine...?

dankir

So on a completely related topic .

1. How many of the new characters will have dive kicks?
2. Why has CAPCOM made the dive kick the defacto move of a top tier character?

You know, I used to think that the red thing might mean something X-Factor related? Some kind of tone down perhaps? Some other balance changes with X-Factor? I just don't know what to think anymore.

EDIT: Well I guess that's out the window. Not sure what to think now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lupinko said:
You're one of the few to figure and narrow things down, good job.
Well that much wasn't that difficult when you said "someone that's red."

Just from there.. there are a lot of people that are red.

SmithnCo

lupinko said:
You're one of the few to figure and narrow things down, good job.

He narrowed it down by figuring out that red referred to a character? Didn't everyone do that when it was first posted? lol

Just fun for me.

I enjoy this.

Some nice mental challenges to keep my mind on top.

Just really need to know whether the eighth hint is towards the chocolate milk/orange juice or the jubillee VA and yellow fever tweet.

EDIT: He is referring to my posts on all forums. I am trying to figure this out. I am posting everywhere. And nope my username does not refer to 616 Carnage. But still a deviation of the Carnage symbiote, figure it out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lupinko said:
He was right on a lot of other things too guys, and I'm not being condescending anymore yet you're all still salty. Smh
Can you at least say if it's one of the memes I posted up there? I can't think of any GAF memes you can be referring to.

My best bet is Bish and Nick Fury. But even that's a longshot. Oh and he's not red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom