• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgaf: 'cause boys will be girls (and vice versa)

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I missed a heck of a thing last night, didn't I? :)

Billy, the only wisdom I can offer up comes out of the movie Dogma. When Bethany is told she's a distant relative of Jesus she freaks the fuck out. Rightfully so. But the Metatron tells her, don't redefine who you are. She doesn't stop being who she was, she's still Bethany, just with that bit of extra data thrown in.

Point is, you're still Billychu. Always have been, always will be. You're just aware, now, of a little more about what being Billychu entails. You don't have to change anything that you don't want to change, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Yes, you're trans, but you still get to define what that means for yourself on your own terms. Make sure you never forget that.

....Not that it means much, though, because all the good advice was taken! *angryfist*

Orayn

Congrats, Billychu! You'll always be one of my GAF-bros, in the gender-neutral-and-referring-only-to-camaraderie sense of the word "bro." (The only way I use the word.)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
nh4x.png

And if any of you people tell anyone I posted such a cheesy image I will never speak to you again! ;)

This is a lovely image :3

And congrats, Billy! ^_^b

Emitan

Congrats, Billychu! You'll always be one of my GAF-bros, in the gender-neutral-and-referring-only-to-camaraderie sense of the word "bro." (The only way I use the word.)

"Bro" and "dude" are totally gender neutral in my book. And my book is awesome.

LOL, yes this wasn't exactly a megaton to me either.

Very happy for you, Chu =) Happy to be here for you if you ever need any of my sage, god-like advice.

How did everyone know?!?!?

This is like that time everyone knew one of my friends was gay except for him!

For me it's more of an obvious in hindsight / had a hunch and this confirms it kinda deal.

Anyways congrats and i'm here for any support you need.

Emitan

No, if I know anything about you from my time interacting with you, is that you're incredibly dense. It just takes you longer to figure it out than others. It's good you finally found your path Billie. Good luck!

But obsessing over being a woman for years could mean anything!

Ok, maybe I'm a little dense.

mollipen

I think it was the constant application of mustaches on female avatars. I mean, that attempt to seem more manly wasn't fooling anyone!

Emitan

At least I feel better about barely being able to grow a mustache. In middle school I knew a girl who could grow a thicker mustache than me. Not that it matters now!

mollipen

I was absolutely there. Skinny, cute face, super girlish voice, no visible adam's apple, wider than normal hips—there were tons of things that I had huge complexes about when younger because of how hard it was to be "manly" due to them.

Now, it's like, thank you Jesus!

Emitan

I was absolutely there. Skinny, cute face, super girlish voice, no visible adam's apple, wider than normal hips—there were tons of things that I had huge complexes about when younger because of how hard it was to be "manly" due to them.

Now, it's like, thank you Jesus!

So jealous~

mollipen

Shidoshi showing off~! Next thing she is going to mention her glorious red hair.

I really didn't mean for what I posted to come off like showing off.

However, now that you have mentioned it... my glorious red hair is exceptionally glorious.
Except that it takes like two hours of prep work to get to such a state.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I really didn't mean for what I posted to come off like showing off.

However, now that you have mentioned it... my glorious red hair is exceptionally glorious.
Except that it takes like two hours of prep work to get to such a state.

Now I feel glad that my glorious blue hair only takes, like, 25 minutes.

(It's not quite glorious. Probably should get it re-styled next week. Get bangs 'n' shit.)

Okay, seriously you—you already look so good that it's just ridiculous. You don't need to be stealin' other people's gimmicks! *evil glare*

NO ALL UR GIMMICKS ARE BELONG TO ME! Don't worry, I forgot my hair won't curl without some sort of industrial moulding putty, it'll only wave a bit, before going back to asian-flat again within an hour.

Top Bottom