• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

These guys are crazy. Releasing another 2.5 hour podcast they held onto for release during E3 while releasing all this other stuff.

Hey Giantbomb, think of people with jobs for once in a while. :p

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but what time should we be expecting anything for tonight? Or is it like yesterday where we won't know till a few minutes before?

CrazyDude

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but what time should we be expecting anything for tonight? Or is it like yesterday where we won't know till a few minutes before?

8 PM pacific. There probably won't be much of a delay today since they have the stuff set up.

Fox Mulder

These guys are crazy. Releasing another 2.5 hour podcast they held onto for release during E3 while releasing all this other stuff.

Hey Giantbomb, think of people with jobs for once in a while. :p

A prerecorded podcast of predictions released after the presentations is kind of worthless though. I listened to it while playing minecraft, but it was sad hearing the hopes and dreams of a few days ago.

I apologize in advanced for the giant gif.

iO4L4dAca7dw8.gif

edit: bah, the ending is super choppy.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So what's the % possibility of seeing Evilore tonight?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It's the only way we can save this terrible E3.

inky

Oh God, I just finished listening to one of the two 2:30hrs podcasts they put out today, and the next live one goes up in 15 minutes! Need to buy more hours pls.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Day Zero's cast was so boring compared to last years. Hope its a return to form tonight.

to me, if was a combo of really late start, this Patcher guy, and the fact this E3 feels like one of the worst E3's in history.

Best case scenario from here on out: funny stories from the floor and funny developer stories.

pax217

I've got a final tomorrow; anyone have any half-decent listening/watching/studying tricks?

thanks guys, just wanted to make sure....time to make a quick beer and bourbon run

Damn it, and I just told myself today that I wasn't going to drink for awhile... jelly.

Top Bottom