• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | September 2012 Thread | IT'S OVER 10.000!

PS3Trophies.org - Trophy guides, roadmaps

Xbox360Achievements.org - Achievement guides & roadmaps

PS3Trophies.com - Trophy guides & roadmaps, also has a wide selection of gamercards

TrueAchievements - Adjusts rarity and difficulty of each achievement to produce a "True Achievement" score.

Raptr - Tracks gaming activity on both console and PC

Playfire - Tracks gaming activity, analogous to Raptr

Steam Community - Tracks global Steam achievement stats

YourGamercards | Playstation.com | Xbox.com - Generate Gamercards

PSNProfiles - PS3 Trophy card generator, tracks Vita games as well with a very detailed profile page

Exophase - Multi-system cards, PSN leaderboards, and trophy lists for every PS3 and PSVita game.

PSN Trophy Leaders - Clean site with clear options to sort your trophies and check your progress

Hakoom.net - Site of avid Trophy collector Hakoom with tips, livestreams and blogposts. If you're an idiot you can send him some of your games

1 Million Gamerscore - Site of avid Achievement Collector Stallion83 on his quest to 1.000.000 GS. Podcasts and blogposts can be found here too.

PS3
Code:
StevePharma	13305
Footos22	12900
LiquidSolid	9900
Abylim	        9840
TurkishEmperor	9240
Goonboy	        9165
Alexein88	8415
brentech	8220
I3rand0	        7950
CorporateClown	7905
UNCyrus	        6795
Noisama	        6540
Smithnco	5910
StunandStab	5775
Returners	5430
SnowHawk	5025
Wario64	        4965
kassatsu	4500
darkside31337	4065
CecilMcW00t	3990
almighty-slayer	3930
daevv	        3885
SirSmokesAlot69	3855
Starky27	3825
Erdrick	        3585
Scoott	        3360
Jucksalbe	3255
CorrisD	        3240
Balphon	        3090
hanmik	        3045
Atolmspek	3015
theDeeDubs	2940
Spwni	        2910
JoniP	        2850
mob_skater	2760
Tizoc789	2700
ImperatorA3	2655
OldJimiDini	2550
izakq	        2490
Daniel_Gonzz	2460
Gekkoton	2355
KaizorPenguin	2310
Angelsoldier	2265
Zerokoolpsx	2160
Hycran	        2055
Musiol	        1995
BlindMonkey	1830
BHK3	        1770
TheWrenchNinja	1710
BanjoCascante	1605
shamanick	1500
DeathGazer	1455
YaHozna	        1380
Deepo-EG	1320
CaptQasiel	1290
sephi22	        1215
Zieghardt	1095
TheBkMogul	1050
B-Dex	        1020
lowemark	1005
MaxSanson	990
Barrin87	975
ThePraiseworthy	960
Cornbread78	945
A-MagicToaster	915
Seraphis Cain	915
Scrubjay84	870
itzknickknac	810
Grandben	750
Mistouze666	735
impact1g	720
Berkeru	        720
DessieB93	690
Sblargh	        690
gamerecks	665
Gazel_Ministry	660
lunchtoast	660
Neozylom	660
N30RYU	        645
MatOfTheDead	585
U2NUMB	        570
larvi	        540
Panaslayer	495
StingX2	        465
ChauncyTalon	450
glaurung	435
george21000	405
BurningNad	360
Mobius1B7R	315
IceDoesntHelp	210
jonno394	195
Caduceus	135
YobRenoops	105
Amishpriest	90
BF_36	        75
catchabadone	60
Animan2k	60
PinkuSupaida	45
L1quidSwords	45
PlatinumGuns	30
Cagalli	        15
mattwestcott	15

XBOX360

Code:
Silent Tardis	7855
MR BLACKMAGIK	5810
endresults	5775
Rand al Thor 19	4925
DeeDubs	        3230
MattyHustedUk	3085
xGeneralIce	2970
StingX2	        2715
bosox06	        2665
Daigoro	        2176
t4z0	        2160
Gamejunky2	2135
nocturnedelight	2115
U2NUMB	        2095
Neuromancer	1990
rayner2814	1270
Nemesis556	1270
LordOdadjian	1235
Worried Student	1215
george21000	1060
daevv	        1060
Kanownik	860
xL1QUID SWORDSx	800
mocoworm	640
Red Hysteria	620
Fatal X Fate	550
Wariosixfour	515
StealthyyJesus	515
SiegfriedX	400
KoreanBarbeque	365
MR2Day	        315
bigdaddygamebot	265
larvi	        150
Disaster 451	40
Amish Priest 99	15

gamercardbannerwideu4ke3.png

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

• Generate a Gamercard @ yourgamercards.net (PS3) and/or xboxgamertag.com (X360)
  • Post the card in the thread. Say something like "Add me bro!"
  • From next month on, you'll be added to the leaderboard
  • Scores are tallied from post#2 in this thread on the last day of the month @ 8 pm GMT+1
  • Top 5 Xbox and PS3 collectors for the month get on the OCD card.

PS3

XBOX360

Gave yourself a shout out? :p

Over 10,000 though, wow. 'Grats guys :)

Yeah because I'm arrogant like that. :D

Shoutout to my boi StevePharma!!!!!

In all seriousness, it's meant as a general shoutout to people who did something awesome last month.

EDIT: YGC.net cards in post#2 are borked again, should probably show up soon :/

SmithnCo

Wow. Those are some high PS3 scores.

Just plat'd MGS4. Feels good to be done with that. Going to start DMC1 HD.

Cornbread78

Hey man you still almost got 1000 points in those titles....that's something

Too much Item World in Disgaea as well as MW3/BF3 Multiplayer...... Basically no trophies for any of that crap. Well maybe once I get to lvl 500+ in Disgaea I can get some of the other ones...

I have waay too big of a backlog, time to hit some of that up, but will be tough with soccer season upon us..

Noi

Shout outs! That BASARA plat was seriously such a pain, though I'm even considering picking up the BASARA HD collection. Out of one hell, right into another.
KuGsj.gif

I'm putting in the work to plat Way of the Samurai 3 today. Only 3 more swords to get and then it's smooth sailing for the endings~

daevv

Over 10k is hardcore guys! HARDCORE!

Lw8pg.jpg

That pic makes me wish the Wii U had real trophies/achievements. I finished a respectable 22nd and 21st on the lists....I'm consistent lol.

Footos22

Kakapharrrma!! When I seen you playing MGS3 I knew you would edge it lol. I'm done for this month though. Gonna be slow and steady. Tales came yesterday so will be starting that soon. And maybe MGS4 on the side. Still need to finish Knights contract
And stupidly started ratchet and clank 3 yesterday. Plus no vita games for me for a while. So no trophy goodness while I'm
at work. Be lucky to get over 3000 this month I think.

12900 looks like a lot but really 3500 of that was transfarring And some real short games in there like terminator salvation which was over in 2 very short sittings. Glad to clear a lot of my back log to be honest. Thinking of downloading peace walker on the vita so I can get some use out of it this month.

Made my 5th OCD card appearance today out of the last 6 months lol. I have a problem

Playing through the metal gear solid games on PS3 lately, playing through for fun first and then considering getting the platinums in them. MGS2 looks fairly brutal but I might go for it.
Wouldn't mind being added to the Gamercard collection either. :D

Returners

Wooo over 5000!

lol

Don't have much goals, probably wrap up whatever I have on Homefront. Complete Paya e Yo and try to do some THPS HD on the side. Maybe plat Sleeping Dogs, that's about it.

Carl

After spending last month on the MGS4 plat i am kind of tempted to try and get MGS2/3 plats, just to get all 3.

Is it completely insane or just mostly insane?

Footos22

After spending last month on the MGS4 plat i am kind of tempted to try and get MGS2/3 plats, just to get all 3.

Is it completely insane or just mostly insane?

3 is probably one of the easiest plats you can get. 2 isn't that hard just time consuming. Probably took me 70 odd hours.

Carl

It really is. Took me two days.

Funny, i'd imagined it would be pretty hard. But then i've not actually read the trophy lists yet...I just kind of assumed, with how much there is in that game, the trophies would be difficult :p

Thanks for the tips guys :)

I can't believe I've never done this before:

- AlphaTwo

- AlphaTwo00

So yeah, throw me in there. We'll see how bad my balance between PS3 and 360 is.

TheDanger

Banned
I got 47 out of 50 achievements in AC II, but I'm not bothering with the colllectibles.

Currently working on Bully: Scholarship Edition, don't know yet if I'm going for the 1000G.

alexein

7th this month, for a first time its quite good for me.
but i did lots of easy platinums superheroes games, now it will be rpg time with
Tales of graces F finally, nhunted the demons forge, dungeon siege 3.

Well done guys for broking the 10000 points, i got the MGS hd and 4 waiting for me too.

Slowly building my muscle memory back with THPS HD.

Still need the online win trophy so if anybody still needs to get that we could work something out. :D

Just got the pellet trophy in Hangar and the Big Head Survival trophy in Mall. Pellet trophy was pretty hard but once you get your line set up it's just a matter of skill.

I know the 30 sec. Marseille and 500k Venice trophy are going to give me trouble though.

Slowly building my muscle memory back with THPS HD.

Still need the online win trophy so if anybody still needs to get that we could work something out. :D

Just got the pellet trophy in Hangar and the Big Head Survival trophy in Mall. Pellet trophy was pretty hard but once you get your line set up it's just a matter of skill.

I know the 30 sec. Marseille and 500k Venice trophy are going to give me trouble though.

If I see you online, we can get it. Cudder gave me advice in the last thread but I was too lazy to actually try to do it properly.

Funny that I JUST missed out on two shout outs. MGS4 because I'm pretty sure I was the second on GAF to get it and the other because I was 100 points away from 10k.

My only goal for this month is to platinum Sleeping Dogs, bringing up my 100th platinum. Other than that, I've no clue what I'll get. The projectives in Tony Hawk may be a leap too far for me, I probably won't play the R&C Collection immediately and I've no clue what other games are coming out this month.

Oh and it looks like the PAL version of Tales of Graces F's trophies don't stack with the NA ones, so if anyone wants to double (or triple) dip on 100+ hours Tales platinums, feel free.

Morris

Disco Devil
I don't know why I didn't join the fun before...

Currently working on Dark Souls. Love the game, even the grind is fun.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Got Rayman and Resistance on the Vita waiting to go, might give MGS3 a go too. I would want to do MGS4 but tha is a lot of time and play troughs that I don't want to have to go through, lol.

I also look forward to moving onto the second page, the first one always jumps around like a crazy person on the mobile site as all the gamer cards etx load, lol.

Carl

Got Rayman and Resistance on the Vita waiting to go, might give MGS3 a go too. I would want to do MGS4 but tha is a lot of time and play troughs that I don't want to have to go through, lol.

I also look forward to moving onto the second page, the first one always jumps around like a crazy person on the mobile site as all the gamer cards etx load, lol.

It wasn't that bad. I never want to see that fucking Resistance member from Act 3 ever again though. Got so pissed off with that guy. GRRRRRRRR

And yeah i hate the first page too >.>

Noi

Pfft, you people and your quick/simple platinums.

Platinum #66: Way of the Samurai 3

Had my fun, but damn was farming for some swords and skill scrolls a royal pain in the ass. Hopefully WotS4 isn't as annoying to plat as this game, whenever I get to it. Total time: 74:04.

Noi has reached level 27!

Now what absurd time waster should I hop to next....

Yuterald

Pfft, you people and your quick/simple platinums.

Platinum #66: Way of the Samurai 3

Had my fun, but damn was farming for some swords and skill scrolls a royal pain in the ass. Hopefully WotS4 isn't as annoying to plat as this game, whenever I get to it. Total time: 74:04.

I'm working on WotS3 right now and enjoying myself immensely. It's the first WotS game I've actually put more than 20 hours into. I'm working towards the Platinum as well and I'm not looking forward to all the Yen grinding that I'm going to have to do for all those Skill Scrolls. At least with that thieves clan trick it'll speed the process up to some degree!

A buddy of mine has been playing the shit out of WotS4 and there appears to be just as much grinding necessary to gain the Plat. =/

Just completed Projectives mode in THPS HD and got the Completist trophy. My wrists hurt lol. Just like how they used to do....

only need the Mullen Manual and Marseille 30 sec. trophies for plat. Somehow though I have a tough time getting them. Oh wells, maybe tomorrow.

Feel free to add me.

I recently got the Ratchet & Clank Collection, and was able to get platinum on R&C1.

There were some frustrating trophies along the way. One trophy was to make it through a grindrail session without getting hit once, while another had me beating a hoverboard time trial.

Cudder

Just completed Projectives mode in THPS HD and got the Completist trophy. My wrists hurt lol. Just like how they used to do....

only need the Mullen Manual and Marseille 30 sec. trophies for plat. Somehow though I have a tough time getting them. Oh wells, maybe tomorrow.

For Mullen you can just ollie and manual really quickly, repeatedly. Don't spend ANY time in the manual.

For Marseille, find the longest ledge that goes around one of the bowls and grind it as slowly as you can. When you can't hold your balance anymore, ollie off and then hold a manual as long as you can.

Returners

Feels like I reprogrammed all my game skating skills to the Skate franchise...

Either way, finally wrapped up Homefront's collectibles and the not dying trophies, not going to attempt the Very Hard difficulty ones, the health system + checkpoint system is messed up

Footos22

Never buy knights contract not even for cheap. What a shit game lol. Was ok till you get about 10 chapters in. Then it all goes to shit. I'm too far in to pack it in now. Fuck the platinum though. Can't be playing this another 2 times lol

Carl

I recently got the Ratchet & Clank Collection, and was able to get platinum on R&C1.

There were some frustrating trophies along the way. One trophy was to make it through a grindrail session without getting hit once, while another had me beating a hoverboard time trial.

Really good, fun platinums :)

I didn't have any trouble with any trophy, but then i completed them all loads of times on PS2. Got all 3 platinums in one week.

Top Bottom