• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Achievement & Trophy Thread | May 2015 - A New hOPe

jf DOOM

Just got the 100% in Murasaki Baby. What a terrible game, controlled like trash and the music and artwork were completely off putting for me. If it didn't have an easy 100% no way I could have stuck with it.

Joni

PSN 100% - Murasaki Baby. It wasn't worth it, had to replay first chapter because the Trophies were glitched. But that is another game done, and I really need to reduce the backlog which is problematic with PlayStation Plus.

Anyone willing to help me out with a couple Minecraft PS4 trophies?

When Pigs Fly
The End? (I can't find my ender portal anywhere.)
Rainbow Collection

kevin1025

Banned
Nice work, glad to see we have May up and running!

This month I'll be way low on the rankings since I'm dividing game time between Playstation, Xbox and Steam. But I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has been powering through!

Montresor

Anyone know how much effort it takes to get the new Heist achievements/trophies? I didn't really like the online - I topped out at 770/1000 for the base game and only did a minimal amount of online stuff.

I want to retire this game out of my backlog permanently but I'd like to squeeze what I can out of the heist DLC before I do so, heh. Anyone know how long it takes to get some of those achievements/trophies?

Is it easy to get the full 250/250 gamerscore for this DLC?

Tapejara

When Pigs Fly
Rainbow Collection

Hello again! I can help you with Rainbow Collection. Maybe When Pigs Fly as well, but I have to check my other world to see if I still have a saddle.

Montresor

I should have Forza Horizon 2 1500/1500'd by the end of the week. Good god at the grind for multiplayer achievements.

I love this game but I wish I originally only aimed for 1080/1500 or something and left it at that. Now I'm too close to the 1500 to give up...

LordofPwn

So I barely played PS4 for 2 months until Rocket League beta came, then I decided to get Driveclub thus I am playing my PS4 somewhat regularly. And every time I get a trophy I sorta get that itch to collect them back, and now I see this thread, and I'm inclined to get back at it lol... I probably won't though, not as nearly as much as I once did though.

You can, however, add me to the list if you don't mind! Because ehh... why not? Might as well if I get back to it x)

added!

I got a few in Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault, but I think I'm done with it. Its really boring.
I still need to platinum this and "All 4 One". used my Vita and PS3 to get the multiplayer trophies. Lost my original save from back when it first came out. Thanks alot PS3 FW update that didn't like 1TB HDDs...

Fisty

added!

I still need to platinum this and "All 4 One". used my Vita and PS3 to get the multiplayer trophies. Lost my original save from back when it first came out. Thanks alot PS3 FW update that didn't like 1TB HDDs...

Oh god you just reminded me of All 4 One at 47% on my list... and i stupidly deleted my own save file for it.

Roxas

When Pigs Fly
Rainbow Collection

Rainbow collection - you just need to load up the tutorial. Change to survival. Then go to the building with the imagination room in the south west of the map (i think it was) anyway, it has all 16 colours of wool there in one room for you to mine.

Tapejara

Thanks again! Maybe we can play actual minecraft with each other one day d:

Another GAFfer (Flandy) and I have started playing regularly. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you joined :).

--

If anyone else needs help with the Minecraft trophies (On A Rail, If Pigs Could Fly, Rainbow Collection, the jukebox trophy) I'm more than willing to help.

Working hard on getting those trophies in binding of Isaac. Still have a lot of beating satan and Isaac with other characters. But I think I can do it....maybe.

LordofPwn

So still havent recieved Xbox data yet. if i dont get it by June 3rd (estimated date of June Thread) i'll probably just have it as a Trophy exclusive thread.

Thoughts?

Stanng243

So still havent recieved Xbox data yet. if i dont get it by June 3rd (estimated date of June Thread) i'll probably just have it as a Trophy exclusive thread.

Thoughts?

I think Joni and Dragonslayer_023 should take a break from earning trophies and let other people catch up.

Even without Xbox numbers, I don't see any harm in keeping it a generic place to talk Trophies/Achievements. Given I'm rocking a 420 gamer score, I think I must be pretty high on the achievement list.

LordofPwn

I think Joni and Dragonslayer_023 should take a break from earning trophies and let other people catch up.

Even without Xbox numbers, I don't see any harm in keeping it a generic place to talk Trophies/Achievements. Given I'm rocking a 420 gamer score, I think I must be pretty high on the achievement list.

All of that sounds good.

Wasp

Woop, I finished in equal 8th place. April was my second most productive month ever in earning trophies, with 240 trophies earned, I had two weeks off work which helped. I was mostly playing all four HD God of War remasters on PS3.

After being at 95,000+ since January 2014, I finally hit 100,000 gamerscore.

IRaz4EV.png

Does Witcher 3 have a 100% cheevo?

I should have Forza Horizon 2 1500/1500'd by the end of the week. Good god at the grind for multiplayer achievements.

I love this game but I wish I originally only aimed for 1080/1500 or something and left it at that. Now I'm too close to the 1500 to give up...

I have 1 road left to drive down on the main land. Looked at the map for a long time and can't see what I have missed.

graffix13

Just got my second platinum. Granted it was an easy one from First Light, but I enjoyed it.

This month, I promise.

Congrats! All the Infamous games have pretty fun platinums, did you do Second Son?

Grats, First Light is a fun game! And I'll echo Dragonslayer...I would recommend Second Son if you haven't done that. I played First Light first and then played Second Son. SS was an easy plat as well.

Coxy

Platinumed Tears to Tiara II
fantastic game, took me 200 hours but I enjoyed it all, anyone who loved SRPGs like shining force should definitely give it a look

Apdiddy

I'm surprised to be in the top 50. Currently working on Platinum'ing Uncharted: Golden Abyss and God of War Origins Collection - God of War Chains of Olympus.

LordofPwn

Can I get added to the list?

My PSNID and my GT are both: mocoworm

Added. i"ve got you down as 0 trophies this year with a total score of 1650. Is this correct?

Also I've only got 5 more trophies to earn in Shadow of Mordor for the plat. Should have this before monday. which will be just in time for the witcher

I3rand0

Brag time: I'm working on the Gran Turismo 5 platinum and after about a week and a half of practice I finally beat the Vettel X Challenge Nürburgring with a Gold time using a Dual Shock 3. My previous best time was 10 hundredths of a second off the Gold time. Still working on the other two challenges right now. Highlight is below if you want to check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv/i3rand0/v/5047126

Brag time: I'm working on the Gran Turismo 5 platinum and after about a week and a half of practice I finally beat the Vettel X Challenge Nürburgring with a Gold time using a Dual Shock 3. My previous best time was 10 hundredths of a second off the Gold time. Still working on the other two challenges right now. Highlight is below if you want to check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv/i3rand0/v/5047126

Nice! I remember doing those with Driving Force GT wheel before patch (which made the times easier). Almost destroyed my wheel, force feedback was set to 0. ;)

I'm looking at API-possibilities to automate point scores (PSN) for multiple users

graffix13

So for people who have the plats for both Driveclub (PS4) and Minecraft (PS4)...which was the most fun?

I'm looking for something to hold me over until Batman next month, and I want something fun and not too stressful trophy wise.

I'm surprised to be in the top 50.
image.php

Grats, First Light is a fun game! And I'll echo Dragonslayer...I would recommend Second Son if you haven't done that. I played First Light first and then played Second Son. SS was an easy plat as well.
Just went back to start finishing Second Son. The biggest thing I need to finish is redoing the "evil" story on Expert. Hopefully I can blast through that quickly.

Joni

After platinuming that game, I wanted to stick something sharp in my ears everytime I heard that song.
I usually don't play the Vita with sound on so I can still stand it. Decided to buy the movie today to see how it is used in the real thing.

Xeinok

Neo Member
Does this topic specifically keep Steam out of the mix? Does NeoGAF have a Steam Achievement Hunters group that anyone knows about? Any AStats/MGS presence?

Tapejara

Almost done with the Minecraft PS4 platinum. Just need The End trophies, Sniper Duel and Overkill. Anyone got a world where I can get these trophies?

Montresor

Finally got the 1500/1500 in Forza Horizon 2. I'm starting up Shadow of Mordor now.

Anyone have any good tips and things to watch out for going for the 1000/plat?

Fisty

Just finished the new Wolfenstein, and knocked out the rest of Ground Zeroes earlier this week. Saw that I got my DS2 platinum on the first of the month too, so this might shape up to be a pretty good month for me. Might do my victory lap on Arkham City for the 100% next

Drayco21

I feel pretty good about making it into the top 50 for April, especially since I couldn't play as much as I would have wanted to accommodate my finals. Hoping to see an even better score this time.

PSN Profiles is down today, but I managed to unlock my 12th Plat; The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on PS4. Real let down of a game, I thought the first one was a great foundation to build something out of, and there's a lot of stuff in this one that could have made for one of the best Spider-Man games ever made, and it just feels undercooked and all falls flat. Only took me about 5 hours to replay the game on Super Hero difficulty for that last trophy though.

Thinking I'll go for Ether One next, but I've been hearing from a lot of people that it's pretty broken and the trophies don't pop like they should all the time, so maybe it'd be smarter to work on something else in the meantime.

Top Bottom