• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

LiK

BB sale ftw

777FA491-8ED1-4DAC-A5C8-47C777712798-267-0000002056D76FD5.jpg

To those with the last issue of Nintendo Power, where can I get it these days? Checked Barnes and Noble, Gamestop, and UDF. No dice

Cypher

More Pre-Thanksgiving goodies + partial Black Friday haul!

Forza Horizon - Limited Collector's Edition (360)

DSC08820.jpg

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Limited Edition (360)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Limited Edition (360)

DSC08823.jpg

007: Legends (360)
Doom 3: BFG Edition (360)

DSC08828.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Hardened Edition (360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified (PS VITA)

DSC08814.jpg

Sora_N

Where did you get the pokemons for $20? I need HeartGold

There's a deal at a store in Canada right now (Shoppers Drug Mart), random games are set at $20, mostly DS/3DS I think. I bought the last of each of the titles I got though. Their selection is shit, I had to go to three stores.

RkOwnage

There's a deal at a store in Canada right now (Shoppers Drug Mart), random games are set at $20, mostly DS/3DS I think. I bought the last of each of the titles I got though. Their selection is shit, I had to go to three stores.

Dang, Well congrats. That's awesome. I'm playing SoulSilver right now and having so much more fun than I thought I would. Great game.

jbueno

Now who says being broke means one can´t do gaming pickups?

Got the Raiden Legacy on the App Store, which includes Raiden, Raiden Fighters 1, 2, and Jet. Great little distractions, but no match for the PS1 and 360 ports of said titles.

I found these Wii Motion Plus adapters for $50 MXN (about $4 USD) a piece on a local Walmart, so I jumped out on them. I was searching for them since I got Skyward Sword back in September and didn´t feel like shelling out for a Wii Remote +, but the rare store that still stocked them asked $500 MXN for them. Having a blast with SS so far, feels like being a kid in Christmas again!

Also from the same Walmart, I found this little game that I was meaning to try since I´ve heard nothing but good impressions on it but didn´t want to pay much for it. Don´t be fooled, that´s $14 MXN on the tag, or about $1 USD for a new copy.

I was floored by how awesome the opening sequence looked on my SDTV, it seemed to run real time. I fiddled a bit around with the photo mode, it can still make decent shots. Now to look for a cheap GT4 copy.

Sora_N

Dang, Well congrats. That's awesome. I'm playing SoulSilver right now and having so much more fun than I thought I would. Great game.

Thanks, yeah. I was trying to enjoy Soul Silver early this year...I lost my game. I think I was 8 hours in or so. I'm so glad I found the last copies so I can replace it. I hope I can sell my spare Walker on eBay for $20 or something, would be super sweet that way.

Blablurn

After buying a couple of Christmas presents, I finally bought something for myself :O

W7mN7.jpg

no, im not buying shades of grey :D

Adamm

Kiki's Delivery Service & Only yesterday blu-ray
zCttG.jpg

+ free Ghibli picnic mat! (showing off my whole ghibli collection :p)

LkIcJ.jpg

Rubius

So, kind of a big pick up.
2 month ago I won this bid off ebay on 100 Japanese Saturn games (230$ for 100 games, I kind of could not resist) Only problem, do not have a Saturn. So yeah, will lurk for a JAP saturn... Oh and I need to learn Japanese too.
7hdCL.jpg

Also got ZOE from Amazon, got my Platinium reward cards from Club Nintendo and got Lego Batman from Walmart.
Yr6c8.jpg

LordAlu

2 month ago I won this bid off ebay on 100 Japanese Saturn games (230$ for 100 games, I kind of could not resist) Only problem, do not have a Saturn. So yeah, will lurk for a JAP saturn... Oh and I need to learn Japanese too.

7hdCL.jpg
Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnn!!! A couple of doubles and triples in there but man there are some awesome games in that lot!

Gadirok

7hdCL.jpg

Also got ZOE from Amazon, got my Platinium reward cards from Club Nintendo and got Lego Batman from Walmart.
Yr6c8.jpg

Winrar. I see super robot wars in there, you must play it.

oh man those jap saturn games. awesome. I have a ntscj and ntsc us saturn still in the boxes unopened! should really crack em out one day and play the few games I have...

7hdCL.jpg

Nice haul!

Bonus: dupes you could sell off to cover the cost. I see a few gems in there. You should flip all of the cases around when you have everything unwrapped. Most of them should have the english titles on the other side.

Rubius

Thanks everybody for the comments! I will try to hunt a JAP saturn the fastest I can. Oh and here a organized picture of the games. Nicely enough most games have Romanji, so its easy enough to classify. In total, I had to change 2 broken CD case and one of the Super Robot Wars F Final have no CD.
Nice bunch I would say, a couple of double and triple but its expected.
pVf7E.jpg

7hdCL.jpg

Hey man that's cool.

nny

http://i.imgur.com/7hdCL.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yr6c8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't think you don't need to find a Japanese Saturn; won't a Action Replay 4M card allow you to play them on any Saturn?

Rubius

I don't think you don't need to find a Japanese Saturn; won't a Action Replay 4M card allow you to play them on any Saturn?

That's what I heard, so you would suggest me to buy a NTSC Saturn and a Action replay? Will do then.

LiK

7hdCL.jpg

jesus, nice haul. it took 2 months to arrive?!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I heard, so you would suggest me to buy a NTSC Saturn and a Action replay? Will do then.
This is probably easier, but good gosh those white Japanese Saturns are pretty. Also the cartridge slot on the Saturn is prone to breaking, so if you plan on switching the 4-in-1 out for a memory card or something frequently I'd suggest against it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
New Stuff, Yay!

0OqFIl.jpg

rv6l7l.jpg

3l6FNl.jpg

Awesome Calender I got for free with my purchase of Panthro from sideshow collectibles

Thanks everybody for the comments! I will try to hunt a JAP saturn the fastest I can. Oh and here a organized picture of the games. Nicely enough most games have Romanji, so its easy enough to classify. In total, I had to change 2 broken CD case and one of the Super Robot Wars F Final have no CD.
Nice bunch I would say, a couple of double and triple but its expected.
pVf7E.jpg

That's a wall of awesome.

Sigma722

One of a few recent poster pick-ups:

Art is by Tim Swope. 1/20 made for a bottleneck gallery show. I'm pretty excited to own it.

He had a (supposedly) smaller un-numbered AP run, but I don't think he ever said how many exactly, and they are already sold out.

Edit for clarification: This is 1 of the 20. I don't have the number 1 copy. Not that it matters.

Kobiekun

What is that Wii U Mario Accessory right at the top?

It's a Wii U controller cover. I use it when I take the Wii U to a friend's house. It was only $10 and it looks cool to boot. There's an alternate version with more of the Mario characters on it.

Top Bottom