• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

Ostinatto

+ free Ghibli picnic mat! (showing off my whole ghibli collection :p)

LkIcJ.jpg

O.O

can you please name all the movies?
where is mononoke?

thanks

December has been a good month.

IMG_1959.jpg

MK7 Bundle as a last minute purchase due to some mystery RewardZone gift certificates I had no idea expiring. I'm glad I didn't ignore the email. It was worth $110

IMG_1958.jpg

Had to get this as I love the show. And a reason to get the 3DS.

IMG_1943.jpg

Couple of movies. Godzilla VS Biollante is one film I have been waiting for. Retiring the VHS!

IMG_1938.jpg

My best pickup thus far. My first son. Baby Jalen born on 12-6-12. I hope to be playing games with him one day.

Main pickups for the month. MK 3DSXL Bundle from Target (BB Price Match and $20 Gift Card FTW) iPhone 5 16gb to replace 4s (Had to upgrade before January to keep my 1 year Contract instead of going to 2 years.) One was a gift from a Chinese gift exchange. If you've never done one, you totally should

fwSbnl.jpg

Goddamn, I love awards season.

Photo1.jpg

I am deathly curious. I am to assume that you are on the voting commitee for one of these movie awards. How did you make that happen? Is it something you can join, or do you have to be picked?

I am deathly curious. I am to assume that you are on the voting commitee for one of these movie awards. How did you make that happen? Is it something you can join, or do you have to be picked?

Just producer guild perks for my girlfriend. I'm hoping we get The Hobbit soon and maybe Django Unchained.

Adamm

O.O

can you please name all the movies?
where is mononoke?

thanks

(starting from top left going clockwise)
Nausicaa
Arrietty
Whisper of the Heart
Ponyo
My neighbours the Yamadas
My Neighbour Totoro
Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies
KiKi's delivery service
Howls moving castle
From up on poppy hill
Only Yesterday
Tales from Earthsea

There are a few yet still to be released - Spirited away, Princess Mononoke, Porco Ross, Pom Poko, The cat Returns

Caved in and finally upgraded to a 3DS XL (the free game in Jan was the push), glad i did it is a massive improvement over my launch model.

Also finally got enough Club Nintendo points to get the Wii Snes Controller. Need to get round to downloading some more VC games now.

Couple of steelbooks from HMV

Caved in and finally upgraded to a 3DS XL (the free game in Jan was the push), glad i did it is a massive improvement over my launch model.

Also finally got enough Club Nintendo points to get the Wii Snes Controller. Need to get round to downloading some more VC games now.

Couple of steelbooks from HMV

everything about this post ignites the worst jealousy I've felt in a long time. a Wii SNES controller? what the hell? NOA fucking blows.

Top Bottom