• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

maverick40

I've been wanting to post in this thread every konthn(did one month) but with how bad my pc is for uploading pictures, it is honesly easier to upload a video via my iPod Touch instead. So that what I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvYU7VGb_s

Tell me how yall like it. I will post one each month in this thread. Its for last months pickups, since I don't wanna post a pickup video until the month is over.

WiiU
New Super Mario Bros. U
ZombiU
Black Ops II (WiiU)
Ico and Shaodw of the Colossus Collection
Gold Nunchuck

Is that your real hair???

Birthday and Xmas present for my brother, this bundle is such a great deal.

img_0873w6eou.jpg

And a present for myself :)

img_0874fiilo.jpg

zmet

Umihara Kawase Shun, Namco Anthology 2, and Arcade Gears: Wonder 3
jp81.jpg

Umihara Kawase Shun is such a great Bionic Commando type game. The relaxing music (http://youtu.be/n_xkPcBU3MQ) and great game play are such a welcome change of pace for my gaming collection. I gotta get the original Super Famicom version next!
Namco Anthology 2 has an awesome remake/sequel to the Legend of Valkyrie arcade game. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't have a ton of scaling and rotation effects like the original arcade game, but the upgraded graphics and music make up for it.

Hardcore Gaming 101 Presents SEGA Arcade Classics Vol.1
jp82.jpg

Awesome book! I can't wait to see what will show up in volume 2.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Well, it's a real screenshot. Does that count? :p
Bought Myst - Masterpiece Edition, Myst Riven and Myst V - End of Ages for just 7,01 euro's. Gotta love GOG :D

Tizoc

Got these for $80 or so:
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Green Lantern (because easy Platinum)
ZoE Collection
The first 3 are used copies, but the code for DS2 worked for me~

BriBri

The Monster Hunter Wii U packaging looks so gorgeous! I still haven't decided whether to buy a Jap or UK, white or black machine.

No gaming goods pics for me this month, just digital purchases of Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Raiden Legacy and next week Rockman 6, Recca and the Dragon Quest X card game, not even enough credit for Riki Densetsu:(

Yuterald

Hardly ever post in this thread, but I've picked up a lot of stuff recently now that I'm finally working again. Got my Vita last month so I decided to treat myself to a broader/bigger collection! Aside from Ragnorak (which I got a week or so ago) I picked up all this shit over the past two days. Gravity Rush, Mutant Blobs, and Jet Set were free from PSN+. I also got an 8G memory card because that 4G one from the AssCreed bundle wasn't cutting it! Also, catching up on my XSEED shit! Some mad Acquire support/love up in this john piece! Downloaded Dokuro, Sumioni, and Orgarhythm.

100_1108.jpg

100_1151.jpg

3DS Stuff:

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1150.jpg

I've got enough in my 3DS wallet to get Crimson Shroud next week too! My most wanted game! Feels good to finally have a cash flow again. Now, there's like no time to enjoy this shit! =/

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Rest in peace my friend. Another part of my childhood officially dead.
NP.jpg
Very nice.

I have to admit.. The death of the mag really conjures up the feelins.... And I haven't been a consistent reader since the 90s :p

Zero148

BFhxfl.jpg

from 30th November, but didn't have time to post it until now. My lovely WiiU, games, plenty of e-shop money, a Yoshi for my GF and a WD 1TB hard drive

Coconut

Banned
Due to a recent conversation about which is the best 3D Mario, Galaxy 2 or 3Dland, I was lead to have a lust to play this game. I still think 3Dland is batter but man, Galaxy 2 is one sharp game.

Nr8Ctl.jpg

Some pickups from the last couple months, its been a while since I posted here despite the fact its one of my favorite threads.

Biggest purchase in a while, 04 VW Golf. Loving it so far:

gQelfl.jpg

Awesome TDE sweatshirt, really nice material. I actually received two of them, so if anyone would like its up for sale (M)

32EjTl.jpg

NSMBU

nf22Vl.jpg

Deluxe Wii U, conveniently placed under by bed

JnJCrl.jpg

My SS gifts and some games:

k1B53l.jpg

Koss Headphones

5mlhUl.jpg

Red 3DS XL, feels a lot sturdier than the OG 3DS. I'd recommend the upgrade to anyone w/ a 3DS.

U5aXTl.jpg

wilflare

Hardly ever post in this thread, but I've picked up a lot of stuff recently now that I'm finally working again. Got my Vita last month so I decided to treat myself to a broader/bigger collection! Aside from Ragnorak (which I got a week or so ago) I picked up all this shit over the past two days. Gravity Rush, Mutant Blobs, and Jet Set were free from PSN+. I also got an 8G memory card because that 4G one from the AssCreed bundle wasn't cutting it! Also, catching up on my XSEED shit! Some mad Acquire support/love up in this john piece! Downloaded Dokuro, Sumioni, and Orgarhythm.

you bought both the Digital and Physical versions of Ragnarok? :O

Yes Boss!

Cholula and valentina? Not bad. (although I tend to prefer valentina negra).

Valentina is my favorite. I'm almost done with my second bottle this month! Favorite thing to put it on is everything bagels, cream cheese, topped with thick Valentina. Will try the Hot version, a store here has it. Next on my list!

Got some stuff on PSN. Prehistoric Isle for the Vita. Pretty good emulation:

737373D5-7AF6-4E40-A625-23B3E05496CF-4156-00000476A6E54753.jpg

And Unfinished Swan. Got a few Move controllers but never used them so I'm trying it out with this game. Seems pretty slick so far:

FA7C94AA-60F4-45BE-95A5-F887894E6418-4391-0000048FB980954C.jpg

The Long Halloween and Gothan Central just came in. I can't wait to start reading! I also got The Dark Night Rises standard edition and steelbook a few days ago. The rest i got over a few weeks.

get-attachment.aspx

I had got these over the summer. I want to thank poster Melchiah for recommending me these books and getting me started on my obsession with Batman, his enemies, and Gotham City. Rocksteady too. It's because of Arckham City why im more interested in the Batman universe than ever before.
get-attachment.aspx

Love Wes Anderson movies. 12 Angry Men i've never seen but i like old classic films

get-attachment.aspx

Sorry for the bad ipad pics. I thought the ipad was suppose to be good at taking pictures?

EDIT- Any reason why pics are not showing?

doesn't look like they are being properly hosted

first L?

Hardcore Gaming 101 Presents SEGA Arcade Classics Vol.1
jp82.jpg

Awesome book! I can't wait to see what will show up in volume 2.

This looks cool. Can you tell me more about it? Is it full of reviews or information on the game/development, etc? Did you get the color or B&W edition?

Yeah, I'm amazed by the quality and it's built like a tank.

Congrats. That's an awesome milestone in the hobby. I haven't delved into that level of serious glass yet, so I envy you. I can't wait to get to that level. I do have quite a few vintage lenses that have similar levels of material and build quality and there is nothing like holding a metal beast of a lens.

Bii

Yeah, I'm amazed by the quality and it's built like a tank.

I'm a little jealous. That's the lens I was looking at when I planned out what I wanted in a lens with that zoom range. Maybe I'll splurge for one once I get my tax return.

Top Bottom