• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Conference Japan thread (thx to neo2046)

Amir0x

Banned
News so far...

● Miyamoto has just announced "Health Pack" (code name) for Wii (related to Family Health Check)
● A new cooking guide titled "DS Menu Collection" (similar to cooking Navi) for DS announced, and will have 1000 built-in recipes The new cooking game has a magnet stand so you can put your DS on your fridge while you cook. Magnet stand costs 1200yen. It's also Wi-Fi compatible. No idea what for yet. (Thanks to Jonnyram, Click)
● Wii-Experience videos. Also known as 'more watch people be ridiculous with wiimote' videos (Click)
● From Next Spring, "Wii Compact Software" will be sold... presumably, these are downloadable games (i.e., no disc or manual). (Thanks to Jonnyram)
● 18 Wii games for Japan in 2006 (thanks to neo)
● The plan is similar to DS strategy (thanks to neo)
● Big Brain Academy for 2007 Spring (thanks to neo)
● Around 60 Virtual Console games before the end of 2006, including PCE and MD. (thanks to neo)
● Zelda: Twilight Princess for Gamecube will be sold online only in Japan.

● Wii points Prepaid card
● Wii points Prepaid card 1000 (1000 yen) - 1000 Wii points
● Wii points Prepaid card 3000 (3000 yen) - 3000 Wii points
● Wii points Prepaid card 5000 (5000 yen) - 5000 Wii points (?) + classic Controller
● Power brick 3,000 Yen
●Composite 1,000 Yen
● S-Video 2,500 Yen
● D terminal 2,500 Yen
● Component 2,500 Yen
● 512MB SD 3,800 Yen
● Wired LAN Adapter 2,800 Yen

Link to Accessories

Source

Conference Page 1
Conference Page 2

Jonnyram

The new cooking game has a magnet stand so you can put your DS on your fridge while you cook. It's also Wi-Fi compatible. No idea what for yet.

Amir0x

Banned
jj984jj said:
I hope we get more than Wii Exercise.

Me too. They didn't do much in the way of compelling game announcements the event a few weeks back, so...maybe it'll fill in some gaps

Jonnyram

From next spring, Wii "Compact Software" will be sold.
It's presumed this means downloadable games, i.e. no disc or manual.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Jonnyram said:
From next spring, Wii "Compact Software" will be sold.
It's presumed this means downloadable games, i.e. no disc or manual.

Or downloadable non-games

Amir0x said:
News so far...

● Miyamoto has just announced "Health Pack" (code name) for Wii
● A new cooking guide (similar to cooking Navi) for DS also announced. The new cooking game has a magnet stand so you can put your DS on your fridge while you cook. It's also Wi-Fi compatible. No idea what for yet. (Thanks to Jonnyram)
● Wii-Experience video. (Click)

Source
this shit is out of left feild

Duderz

Banned
I was on the Wii site about an hour or so ago and saw about a dozen new videos...I was wondering what the special occassion was.

I love the old couple too.

I can't wait to play this with my g/f! Just because a game is simple or you don't have any potential ladyfriends to chill with doesn't mean these aren't 'games'.

Zeed

Banned
I'm confused and tired. Did anyone know about this beforehand? At all?

Whatever it's too late to stay up for non-games. G'nite.

"can put your DS on your fridge while you cook."

:lol :lol

Top that Sony and all your stands

(why was there a surprise conference?)

Tony HoTT

Banned
lots of fappable women on those videos guys!

HURRY!!!

EDIT: never mind just one pretty much. The girl on the bottom row with a flag i don't know what country it is.

EDIT2: realized it's france! FAPAFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Top Bottom