• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 01.08.13 (U.S.-6AM EST, EUR-12PM CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic7

180px-087Dewgong.png

Pidgeot is a close second.

my man

But my Favorite is Muk. Also a Huge Starmie, Poliwrath, and Victreebel fan.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Gen 6 Opening:

"Greetings. Welcome to the world of Pokémon.

My name is Professor Colress...

*glasses tint menacingly for a split second*

People call me a Pokémon Professor..."

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
I wonder what type the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy/Shaymin/Victini of Gen VI will be (assuming it's Gen VI). Dark or Ice would be pretty cool.

beje

Banned
How is exp. handled differently? I actually got Black 2 today and am looking forward to starting it soon.

Received exp scales with the level of your Pokémon (giving you ridiculously low amounts if you're overleveled) so the game makes easier to train low level mons and discourages bruteforcing, grinding and doing the 1-3 team steamrolling that works so good in previous entries.

Zaventem

Received exp scales with the level of your Pokémon (giving you ridiculously low amounts if you're overleveled) so the game makes easier to train low level mons and discourages bruteforcing, grinding and doing the 1-3 team steamrolling that works so good in previous entries.

Is there an easier way to level up also? haven't played a pokemon game since emerald.

Quick prediction for bragging later:
Pokemon 3DS with 3rd-person like view
Semi-3D approach
rpg elements included, play with friends online

I see. If that makes it less time consuming to have a whole team decently levelled then I'm ok with it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm guessing possible info could include one of the following:
The version names
First look at a Pokémon, possible tie in with future film.
Silhouettes of the starters.
Confirmation of sprites vs 3D models.

omnomnom so close

Jammin to this to get my blood flowing

WHAT KIND OF POKEMON ARE YOU, ARE YOU LOYAL THROUGH AND THROUGH, AND DO YOU HAVE A HEART THAT'S TRUE? WHAT KIND OF POKEMON ARE YOU?!?

stktt

Banned
Is there an easier way to level up also? haven't played a pokemon game since emerald.

You get an item that doubles XP just by progressing through the game. That, Exp Share, and a wild Pokémon called Audio make leveling a pretty painless process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom