• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Deadman

Idras stream is fun again. Hes back to 2010 levels of whining.

Attack moves in to 13 sieged tanks. Loses entire army. "Dumb game. Broken game"

Next game its marine king, he instantly leaves without even playing.

Edit: Then he got him again the next 2 games, played them, whined and lost.

Idras stream is fun again. Hes back to 2010 levels of whining.

Attack moves in to 13 sieged tanks. Loses entire army. "Dumb game. Broken game"

Next game its marine king, he instantly leaves without even playing.

Edit: Then he got him again the next 2 games, played them, whined and lost.

His viewer count is starting to creep back towards 10K as well, maybe that has something to do with it?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You think they would get someone decent outside of Polt and maybe Grubby

iFPTLQR4QY6Kn.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Another sick ass dream...

I had the worst birthday ever, so I went to GAF and started typing random shit... So SC2GAF wanted to cheer me up by sending FoxeR to my apartment. 10 minutes (or so) later, he knocks on my door and I get so happy, I run into his arms crying. But when he's talking to me, he has a weird Canadian accent. I didn't want to tell him that myself, but it creeped me out and that's when I realized that GAF just found a doppelganger just to make me happy...

I then bail out of the apartment (leaving FoxeR behind, confused) and start heading to my local news shop. This is where I see the news, they say something like this "Community Forum sends Starcraft 2 pro gamer all the way from Korea to Sweden"... this is when I understood that he was indeed my FoxeR :'(

I immediately run back home, but when I got back, he was nowhere to be found... I think he went back to Korea T_T

SO SAD T__________T Woke up, sweaty and with blurry eyes...

7gefPDe.gif

fanboi

Banned
Yoshi, is it fucking true that you paid ONETHOUSANDUSDOLLARS to create a unique item in Path of Exile?

You don't even play the game!

cdyhybrid

Another sick ass dream...

I had the worst birthday ever, so I went to GAF and started typing random shit... So SC2GAF wanted to cheer me up by sending FoxeR to my apartment. 10 minutes (or so) later, he knocks on my door and I get so happy, I run into his arms crying. But when he's talking to me, he has a weird Canadian accent. I didn't want to tell him that myself, but it creeped me out and that's when I realized that GAF just found a doppelganger just to make me happy...

I then bail out of the apartment (leaving FoxeR behind, confused) and start heading to my local news shop. This is where I see the news, they say something like this "Community Forum sends Starcraft 2 pro gamer all the way from Korea to Sweden"... this is when I understood that he was indeed my FoxeR :'(

I immediately run back home, but when I got back, he was nowhere to be found... I think he went back to Korea T_T

SO SAD T__________T Woke up, sweaty and with blurry eyes...

7gefPDe.gif

So you're telling me that if you had dreamed about Flash instead of MKP it would've been a good dream!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So you're telling me that if you had dreamed about Flash instead of MKP it would've been a good dream!
Damn, the shit I would do...
Yoshi, is it fucking true that you paid ONETHOUSANDUSDOLLARS to create a unique item in Path of Exile?

You don't even play the game!
No, I payed $1000 to support GGG :3. I've played the beta more than any GAFer (besides maybe two other people).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

No, I payed $1000 to support GGG :3. I've played the beta more than any GAFer (besides maybe two other people).
I should start a WePay for MKP screencaps.

How much if I get MKP to sign a KB and ship it to you?

Yoshichan

JESUS TITTI FUCKING HOLDENS MOM CHRIST DUDE.
Haha, tell me how you REALLY feel on Mumble later on!
I should start a WePay for MKP screencaps.
But... I've always got them for free from you :( Why would this change?
How much if I get MKP to sign a KB and ship it to you?
I'm very interested, take pictures and and send them to me - then let's discuss the $.

Yoshichan

How much I get for streaming ff7???
I just rewatched the final parts of your playthrough! Did you see my comment :3?

But yeah, I'm not crapping out enough money to be able to pay for a FFVII stream :lol

Yoshichan

Damn Yoshi, where do you get the dough to just give away $1000...
Had to compromise a lot of stuff
food
that month :p

profit

Oh patch 2.0.4 will most likely be launched tomorrow (SEA already has it).

New menu screens
Clans
Groups
New Replay features
Editor improvements
New leveling system

Had to compromise a lot of stuff
food
that month :p
If you feel in a chariteable mood again, I would love a WiiU!

Yoshichan

Season reset, maybe?! Or too early?

edit: Wait, the leveling system will be implemented? So you'll be able to start the farm and it won't reset when HotS goes live?

profit

Honestly I think the season will end when HoTS launches or at the start of March.
And I think you can just start the levelling yes.

Yoshichan

Honestly I think the season will end when HoTS launches or at the start of March.
And I think you can just start the levelling yes.
This means the HotS-achievements should be in this patch, right?! :D

Yoshichan

Why is terran so difficult :( I just want to make my invincible mech army but people keep rudely interrupting me
(Battle)hellions + mines will destroy everything that tries to attack you. Macro up behind that.

Yoshichan

Honestly, the new protoss song in HotS MP is amazing. It's turning me on, no joke.

Do we know if terran/zerg got new music as well?

Honestly, the new protoss song in HotS MP is amazing. It's turning me on, no joke.

Do we know if terran/zerg got new music as well?

God i hope so and i'm very happy to hear that the protoss theme is that good. The music in BW still gives me chills but it would be nice to be able to play using the SC2 music instead of still playing with BW music lol.

Yoshichan

God i hope so and i'm very happy to hear that the protoss theme is that good. The music in BW still gives me chills but it would be nice to be able to play using the SC2 music instead of still playing with BW music lol.
Yeah, that's exactly how I would describe the new protoss song. It gives me the chills because it reeks of atmosphere and it's somewhat chilling!

Also, agreed on the BW-part... I've been rolling with this playlist since early launch :lol

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PL80D907DAC8B6EEE4

Yoshichan

A man of good taste i see. Though i like to mix in a little bit of protoss and zerg music :p.
I would've loved to, but if someone heard me listen to toss/zerg music as I'm playing the game, they might actually think that I'm not a terran fanboy o_o I would never let that happen.

Yoshichan

Ah, so apparently the experience is locked so you won't be able to gain anything until HotS is launched.

J2d

WTF? I once payed around 1000$ for a game but it was an arcade game and I was pretty much guaranteed my money back at that point, you must have really hated Diablo 3..

Yoshichan

WTF? I once payed around 1000$ for a game but it was an arcade game and I was pretty much guaranteed my money back at that point, you must have really hated Diablo 3..
Finally someone who understands why I did it!

Hopefully they just add the new tunes to the random mix instead of replacing the original WoL tunes.

While they're at it maybe they can make the BW ones optional so more people can experience the awesomeness!

Finally someone who understands why I did it!

Your hate for diablo 3 is so uncalled for. It basically brought back my love for D2 and got me back into playing it big time, how can i hate it for that?

I would've loved to, but if someone heard me listen to toss/zerg music as I'm playing the game, they might actually think that I'm not a terran fanboy o_o I would never let that happen.

Haha that's awesome.

Yoshichan

Your hate for diablo 3 is so uncalled for. It basically brought back my love for D2 and got me back into playing it big time, how can i hate it for that?
I haven't gone back to D2 ever since I started playing D3... so sad :(

By the way, what happened to your avatar man?

Yoshichan

Jeff switching to terran (he's bronze terran) because he got mad. "Protoss is way too complex in HotS".

edit: And now he's getting completely demolished as terran. Surprise!

Top Bottom