• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm WCS Global Finals 2015 (Nov 1 - Nov 7)

Hoping for a Life-sOs finals. One random storyline with it would be when sOs reverse all-killed KT in the Proleague playoffs, Life didn't play in it. They thought Stats had a better chance against him. I'm sure that'll be extra motivation for Life if it comes down to it.

Tekniqs

Hoping for a Life-sOs finals. One random storyline with it would be when sOs reverse all-killed KT in the Proleague playoffs, Life didn't play in it. They thought Stats had a better chance against him. I'm sure that'll be extra motivation for Life if it comes down to it.

that would be awesome. sOs is something else man. seemingly always pulls a rabbit out of his ass when he needs it most.

got a "gg although you didn't deserve to win at all" from someone tonight. Why not just exit the game instead of typing out that drivel? lol

Aaron

that would be awesome. sOs is something else man. seemingly always pulls a rabbit out of his ass when he needs it most.

got a "gg although you didn't deserve to win at all" from someone tonight. Why not just exit the game instead of typing out that drivel? lol
$o$ only brings it when there's real money on the line.

peakish

So does anyone actually like Classic? I mean, sOs likes to cheese, but Classic feels like he more or less plays in the most exploitative way imaginable. Idunno

Tacitus_

Failed 6 pool? No problem, just go full eco and repel the 2base protoss push with 3 bases.

E: well reality caught up at last

peakish

I think that wasn't as close as moonglade was saying even after classic got "pushed back" from the third.
No, I don't think I ever saw a way out for him. Double the economy is no joke when you can't replace drones while building a defending army.

calder

Honestly, I'm getting kind of sick of Life's bullshit luck in situations like that. Poor Classic, one silly mistake and you lose

Top Bottom