• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: WCS Season 3, GSL Season 3, SSL Season 3 | Road to Blizzcon

WE ARE LIVE, WCS SEMIS & FINALS (stream link)

BLIZZCON 2015 is almost upon us!

The 3rd season of 2015 and likely last of Heart of the Swarm is wrapping up over the next few weeks. You can click each photo below to see the exact times of matches.

WCS Season 3 | Next up: Playoffs and Finals THIS WEEKEND! 9/12-9/13 in Poland. Will start early on Sat/Sun NA!

GSL Season 3 | Next up: Final of group stage tomorrow 9/12 | Playoffs begin in 5 days, 9/16

SSL Season 3 | Next up: Finals: September 20th

Semis:
herO vs Rain
TY vs ByuL

Current standings:
Link to see chances of going to Blizzcon
qaegyxZ.png

Syf

Banned
Missed this. Thanks for the thread man, I'm looking forward to it all. Shame I gotta miss tonight's GSL group.

kch

Cmon Zanster! Would be so glad if he makes it to the RO4 and I think he has a good chance.

Lilbow close to blizzcon as well hope he does well in the WCS finals. He's been looking pretty solid imo!

Thanks for the bump on the thread. Did not know about these (I'm a casual fan, but love watching SC2 tournaments, my favorite esport). Gonna watch all this morning until College football starts. Gonna be a good weekend.

What a comeback. Such a great series. Jumping in my seat, my wife was concerned I fell down or something, lol. Awesome!!! Lilbow owned those last games.

En-ou

one of the most exciting games I've ever seen! damn! still cant believe it.

come to think of it I've lost games vs protoss when I've mine dropped them and totally wrecked their home but they come back and all in with everything and win. if there's one lesson I've learned vs protoss is after you've messed with them you need to muster your defenses and don't half ass it.

Mr Swine

Banned
one of the most exciting games I've ever seen! damn! still cant believe it.

come to think of it I've lost games vs protoss when I've mine dropped them and totally wrecked their home but they come back and all in with everything and win. if there's one lesson I've learned vs protoss is after you've messed with them you need to muster your defenses and don't half ass it.

Haha that happens to everyone, I mostly have a few mines at home to deter Protoss from doing an all in on me

Top Bottom