• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: WCS Season 3, GSL Season 3, SSL Season 3 | Road to Blizzcon

Rooting for ForGG just so we don't have PvP final, sorry Poland. It would be awesome to see Mana go all the way just for the crowd.

I'm rooting for Mana against Forgg if only cause I would like a non Korean finals for once (or first time ever). But do not want a PvP finals, since I am a Terran player. I'm so conflicted...

TvT is my favorite. PvP can be entertaining sometimes. ZvZ is almost always terrible.

Nothing makes me happier than a super late ZvZ that sees Ultras and Broods come out, but that's like less than fiver percent of them. The best and most consistent is TvT.

Game 3, god damn.

I can only hope the finals is this good.

edit: I'm SO glad that ForGG is repairing his medivacs. I hate it when pros don't do this. See a ton of near full energy medivacs dying b/c they were never repaired.

yeah region lock for WCS, they'll all be at BlizzCon though.

Also I'm now rooting for ForGG to roll over both of these protosses.

Changes to the rules this year. Made it harder for Koreans to play over seas. You had to have a Visa to play in another country and you had to live in that country as well.

WCS ~ North America & Europe
GSL & SSL ~ Korea

yeah I know. still too little koreans.

calder

You should give ForGG a chance to suicide on the assimilator.

Might work, but while he knows Mana doesn't have enough for a nexus or stargate or anything he doesn't know he didn't have enough for almost anything. I think the draw makes the most sense for him too.

calder

I only started watching, did they explain the baguette in ForGG's booth? Is just really into mid match carbo loading or was he giving a shout out to the anniversary of the baguette?

phoenixyz

So epic.

I only started watching, did they explain the baguette in ForGG's booth? Is just really into mid match carbo loading or was he giving a shout out to the anniversary of the baguette?

Lilbow got it when he won. He left it for ForGG as a token of good luck as they are teammates.

blizzard is really banking on legacy. they lost so much mindshare in esports. even in korea. legacy needs to step it up. as a protoss player its my most anticipated game ever

As a Protoss player why have you not been enjoying the game? Do you mean just from the campaign?

Top Bottom