• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: WCS Season 3, GSL Season 3, SSL Season 3 | Road to Blizzcon

ScribbleD

Hypothetical: Final mission, play as all three main races, enemy is a Protoss-Zerg hybrid faction that would have been a fun addition to the multiplayer as a fourth race (think Naga in Warcraft 3 TFT).
The mission will get universal hate because controlling three races as at once is damn difficult, and because the dialogue is so cheesy people puke when they hear it..

I'd expect something more akin to Twilight of the Gods from WC3.

Woorloog

Banned
I'd expect something more akin to Twilight of the Gods from WC3.

Argh, i hope not. I barely ever manage that mission... (EDIT on Normal. No, i'm not a terribly good player.)

Honestly, i have no idea what would make a good final mission. Preferably something without a time limit or stupid tricks like Psi-destroyer fields, i hate not being able to do things on my own time.

What a great finish. I did not know that that army of Lilbow would destroy that base so quickly. He should not have won, but he did exactly what he needed to win it. Insane!!

Moff

What makes you think that? The only precedent for anything like that was the 3-4 mission mini-Protoss campaign in WoL, but that was the base game and this is just an expansion.

because they said that legacy will have more missions than WOL, which makes it already more than "just an expansion"

and since it's the finale and all races are supposed to work together I am willing to bet we will have more mini campaigns or terran/zerg missions embedded in the main campaign.

Syf

Banned
How quickly will he be eliminated at Blizzcon? Having a foreigner there is great, but he's not going to last long.
Depends how the seeding ends up but I doubt he'll make it far at all. The Koreans at BlizzCon are much stiffer competition than what he played here, for the most part.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Subbed.

I think I have Blizzcon tickets too? It's so long before the event when they come out I always forget.

peakish

I have my own opinions on Lilbow but I think this isn't fair to him. Like someone else said, depends on who he goes up against.
He definitely has a chance against Fantasy and Hydra. It'll be tough, and the odds are stacked against him, but with some luck and the confidence to capitalize on situations (which foreigners can be so-so at, but he proved very capable of this weekend) he has some chance of advancing a spot or two.

I think he has at least a chance against a number of people at Blizzcon. PvP can be so random I think if things go right he could be any others there except for Rain and herO. I want to put sOs in that group too but sometimes he cheeses himself out. Dream can be very inconsistent as well.

Top Bottom