• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Ezalc

More showdown effect beta codes, first come first serve.

B25XK-PJ4X9-KM43I
ZPMW3-97XB9-VZW9N
26YJ5-D7DYT-BQB7J
PJLGC-0AGIK-J9P9G
X5R6J-F7ZL0-TLRE3
ZPYHW-67WM3-4NWV4
45YR-PADXD-ZDNTH
XAIFB-CNGQX-9CQD9

Took the first one, thanks!

Cystm

iLrNDS71qhR7m.png

Contest 1

The person that posts the highest game completion percentage or the first person to post 100% gets:

Street Racer Pack / The SWAT Pack
ib1CinpEG0dzsq.png
iAiKNkJVQL2Ge.png

Police Protection Pack / Square Enix Character Pack
ib0VzcrFcADPKC.png
iy3Dx2GNJIJm0.png

Include a link to your steam profile and a SS.

I'll come back to this thread around 5:00 PM PST tomorrow and start the second contest right after that.

iLrNDS71qhR7m.png

Contest 1

The person that posts the highest game completion percentage or the first person to post 100% gets:

Include a link to your steam profile and a SS.

I'll come back to this thread around 5:00 PM PST tomorrow and start the second contest right after that.

I've 100% completed it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/viperthejedi

All achievements bar the 4 new ones coming from the DLC.

Love this game.

I already have the Square Enix Character Pack though if you want to give that to someone else.

H3xum

You win, ill get them to you later today.

First one to quote this post gets the Sqenix pack.

Edit:

Psych, Shandy it is all yours. I didn't see what this was, I was thinking it was a game pack not the character pack (which I have already)

Cystm

This one is for The Zodiac Tournament DLC!

iJ1haZ4rRDVtt.jpg

This one is for The Zodiac Tournament DLC!

First one to post this achievement:

ibr0U63ZpBurMQ.png

with a link to their profile wins.

Edit: Invites were sent to previous winners.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Anyone interested in a Desura key for the Adventure game The Cat Lady; PM me.

Pandemic

Can't find the 2013 version of this but I have a few codes that are just sitting in my email from IGN, not even sure if these games are any good hah.

Please quote this stating which code you've redeemed (hopefully their still valid..)

Sins of a Dark Age closed Beta key (quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Go to http://www.sinsofadarkage.com and download the beta client
2. Enter your key when prompted

Absolute Force Online free in-game item key (quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Sign up for free on the Event Page here.
2. Download the game and login to create a new character.
3. Return to the Event Page and submit your character info and gift key to claim your gift items!
4. Login to the game and find the gorgeous gift items in your Arsenal!

MechWarrior Tactics closed beta key (quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Go to http://www.mwtactics.com and create an account
2. Login to your account and click “Launch Now”
3. Insert your key into the field prompting you for the beta key

Can't find the 2013 version of this but I have a few codes that are just sitting in my email from IGN, not even sure if these games are any good hah.

Please quote this stating which code you've redeemed (hopefully their still valid..)

How to redeem:

How to redeem:
3. Return to the Event Page and submit your character info and gift key to claim your gift items!

How to redeem:

Got Mechwarrior. Thanks!

How to redeem:

How to redeem:

How to redeem:

Tooks sins, thanks

Reedemable only by north, south or central american IPs: quote to get a STEAM redeemable code of Inversion.

Game is $3.37 using discount code CAGROCKS at Amazon.com.

Giving away a copy of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light that I received for preordering Tomb Raider.

Wasn't sure how to have it open to just GAF, so it's a free-for-all.

Good luck, if you enter!

Giving away a copy of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light that I received for preordering Tomb Raider.

Wasn't sure how to have it open to just GAF, so it's a free-for-all.

Good luck, if you enter!

In future if you go to the Gaf steamgifts thread and ask for an invite they will invite you to the group and then you can just offer games to Gaffers.

DasMarcos

Banned
I'm giving away a sealed copy of Rhythm Heaven for the DS. Since this is a sealed game I'm gonna have to ask for special rules to apply!

Any Gafer (and there should be many) that can take a picture of all the DS models (phat, lite, XL, 3DS, 3DS XL) together will get the game. Just post the photo in the thread and I'll follow up with you myself.

I'm giving away a sealed copy of Rhythm Heaven for the DS. Since this is a sealed game I'm gonna have to ask for special rules to apply!

Any Gafer (and there should be many) that can take a picture of all the DS models (phat, lite, XL, 3DS, 3DS XL) together will get the game. Just post the photo in the thread and I'll follow up with you myself.

So people with lots of money to buy every revision Nintendo makes? Ok... well thanks for this free game! ;) *To be taken with humor*

DasMarcos

Banned
So people with lots of money to buy every revision Nintendo makes? Ok... well thanks for this free game! ;) *To be taken with humor*

You're partially right though. To combat my inconsideration the 3rd individual to quote me (can't be the same person 3 times in a row) will get a 300 coin gift of their choosing from club Nintendo.

emb

You're partially right though. To combat my inconsideration the 3rd individual to quote me (can't be the same person 3 times in a row) will get a 300 coin gift of their choosing from club Nintendo.

Quoting.

(And darn, if only I had a DSiXL.)

Top Bottom