• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Finally cleaned a bunch of stuff from my closet (not done yet) and now time to giveaway stuff i do not need anymore

Rules. 1 per person. Only shipping in the United States and Puerto Rico, Hawaii but not Alaska. Quote the item you want and PM me your full address.

All of this will be mailed out on a Thursday or Friday whenever I get to the post office.

GTA 4 Artbook taken by Raitosaito
7Tpp0Tw.jpg

Street Fighter 4 movie and soundtrack taken by braves01

A beatup Korean/English dictionary. no instructions taken by Secret Fawful

InFamous 2 comic from the special edition. taken by BHK3

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Anyone with Desura interested in a Livalink key; PM me.

DasMarcos

Banned
So I'm new here to Gaf and I don't know how to use the quote system :)p) but I am giving away three 3 month xbox live codes. I will not give more than one to the same person so the first three to respond (just acknowledge my post) will get one.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So I'm new here to Gaf and I don't know how to use the quote system :)p) but I am giving away three 3 month xbox live codes. I will not give more than one to the same person so the first three to respond (just acknowledge my post) will get one.

I'd love one :D

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member

I'd like one please!

And to have the quote to reveal use the tags.

Ghazi

Could I have one?

edit: lol late.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Here are two 2-day Xbox live codes.. please post if you claim one.

DP72B-Y9M39-VFQYC-Y6XMK-HCXYQ

JMX93-PFJWR-YVJJY-R2K9V-9B4M3

smr00

Banned
More showdown effect beta codes, first come first serve.

B25XK-PJ4X9-KM43I
ZPMW3-97XB9-VZW9N
26YJ5-D7DYT-BQB7J
PJLGC-0AGIK-J9P9G
X5R6J-F7ZL0-TLRE3
ZPYHW-67WM3-4NWV4
45YR-PADXD-ZDNTH
XAIFB-CNGQX-9CQD9

Ghazi

More showdown effect beta codes, first come first serve.

B25XK-PJ4X9-KM43I
ZPMW3-97XB9-VZW9N
26YJ5-D7DYT-BQB7J
PJLGC-0AGIK-J9P9G
X5R6J-F7ZL0-TLRE3
ZPYHW-67WM3-4NWV4
45YR-PADXD-ZDNTH
XAIFB-CNGQX-9CQD9

Got PJLGC-0AGIK-J9P9G, thanks!

Top Bottom