• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Serafitia,Mina,Kitsune and countless other legendary posters?I wanna know plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

ForzaItalia said:
Isn't that pretty much every female account on GAF?
I might be gullable, but I believe in the current female crop. They keep the pics of themselves in the pic threads and rarely call attention to the fact they're female.

LakeEarth said:
I might be gullable, but I believe in the current female crop. They keep the pics of themselves in the pic threads and rarely call attention to the fact they're female.
Wait, so why is he lying there?? I'm drunk and I'm confused.

LakeEarth

AlanHemberger said:
Wait, so why is he lying there?? I'm drunk and I'm confused.
He's saying they're all fake (as a joke but I decided to answer seriously), I'm saying they're all real. I have faith in GAF that if someone is taking their pics from somewhere, someone will eventually find it.

brocke

Banned
when did neogaf start btw? not the newest reincarnation of it, but the forum as a whole. basically the day it became a functioning forum. and how many ppl used it at that time?

LakeEarth said:
He's saying they're all fake (as a joke but I decided to answer seriously), I'm saying they're all real. I have faith in GAF that if someone is taking their pics from somewhere, someone will eventually find it.
I'm talking about your avatar =\

White Man said:
Alan, YOU are a real chick, right? Tell me about your breasts.
Well, I used to be fat and I had some pretty big tits. lolz Oh shit. That's sad. My ex wife and I once pulled a prank on Mikesphat. He kept asking for pics of her boobs and she said I agreed. I took a close up shot of my squeezing one of my boobs together and sent it to him. He said it was hot :rofl :rofl :rofl Don't tell him I said that though.

Ichirou

Banned
Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Continually posted long winded stuff about games, portraying himself as a guy in Japan and then ended up being some dude in California. Of course the rank and file gaftards were just broken up about it, too- "WHY WOULD U LIE 2 ME ABOUT BEING JAPANESE I WAS WORSHIPING U OMG JAPAN IS BEST COUNTRY IN WORLD", shit like that. Good times!

Holy crap, I want to read whatever thread this happened in. Does anyone have it archived? Is there a link or something available? :lol :lol

AlanHemberger said:
No. Shake posts at another forum, and he's my love.

wtf, bitch? I hate that dude. That's it. You and I are officially broken up. :mad:

unifin

brocke said:
when did neogaf start btw? not the newest reincarnation of it, but the forum as a whole. basically the day it became a functioning forum. and how many ppl used it at that time?

Wikipedia is your friend.

Adagio

Ecrofirt said:
He got permabanned for posting :elf and trolling Evilore. He still posts at another forum that I'll get banned for talking about.
Is that the only other forum we're not allowed to talk about?

Or can we not talk about the other one as well...?

In other words, what the hell is found on the No Type list?

Adagio said:
Is that the only other forum we're not allowed to talk about?

Or can we not talk about the other one as well...?

In other words, what the hell is found on the No Type list?

whats with this not allowed to talk about other forums thing?

Ichirou

Banned
AlanHemberger said:
Rawr. Can I use your lower back tattoo as a target?

The one that says "This ass property of AlanHemberger"? Sure!

...anyway, there's a lot of "legendary" posters who no longer post here but are active in other forums, they're not hard to find - if you know where to look.

Junpei Heat

Father_Mike said:
whats with this not allowed to talk about other forums thing?

because GAF is the Elitist Duelist Kingdom DUH!

but seriously why is this?In the gaming side,people would post games reviews from certain sites but they would be censored so that would make me a sad baby panda...

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO BE SAD BABY PANDA!? GAF WHY!!?!

brocke

Banned
Junpei Heat said:

but seriously why is this?In the gaming side,people would post games reviews from certain sites but they would be censored so that would make me a sad baby panda...

i never question their reasoning. i fear the permaban like i fear ghosts and aliens.

White Man

Junpei Heat said:

Most of the bad sites were news sites that would post false or poorly sourced information, usually conjecture dressed up as a news story.

The banned forums are well, evil.

brocke said:
i never notice unless i'm told. i'm red/green colorblind (seriously)

hahhahahaha :lol :lol :lol . you have no idea how hard im laughing now. You should ask the mods to give you a little coloured tag when you on the verge of being banned, seeing how you can't tell with the way it is.

White Man said:
Most of the bad sites were news sites that would post false or poorly sourced information, usually conjecture dressed up as a news story.

The banned forums are well, evil.

can you pm me the names of those evil sites just so I know what you guys are talking about. I feel so left out :(

{Mike}

Banned
Father_Mike said:
can you pm me the names of those evil sites just so I know what you guys are talking about. I feel so left out :(

it's the kind of forums that post things like this each day ;

110462834586918vcjc4.gif

Gruco

Banned
credit to goodcow for the archive, and google for making it easy to find

Kitsune said:
Alright, I'm sick and tired of this.

But this isn't for you, not any of the gossipy muckety muck gutter****ing cock jockeys who can't mind their own business and thrive on people's controversies when they've done nothing to deserve them.

Whoever brought this out, I'll let you have your satisfaction: whatever you tried to do, you succeeded royally at messing up my real life. Go ahead and smile or whatever it is inhuman jackasses like you do. It won't change the fact that I know exactly who I am and I don't really care if anyone else doubts it. It matters not one bit when nothing changes for the reality of me: one Japanese guy living in Japan.

That's the last thing I have to say the GA Forum.

-----

But this.

This is for you.

I know you're reading this. I also know you can understand this. I still don't know how you got all this information, but I'll find out. I admit I don't know how someone could be so damn screwy in the head to go through all the effort you've gone through, especially over me.

But that doesn't change the fact that on top of that, I know who you are now. Yeah, go ahead and shake your head like I'm bluffing. You know in the depths of your nasty, mean little heart that I'm telling the truth.

You'll find out soon enough what the consequences are for doing what you've done to me over the past year and a half.

There's going to be no more fear, and no more harassment, at least not on my side. I'm going to live normally again no matter what you do.

I'd just like to let you know that's nothing changed in the last ten years. Oh yes. I've grown up and gone to live in the US and come back here and all that, but I'm still just as violent and cruel as you remember. If anything, I've only gotten stronger.

If you do one more thing to me...know this: no one will be able to hear you scream. And I won't make it quick.

And if you think you can use this for evidence, well you know now that what used to be your strength is now your weakness: no one will be able to track it to the real me.

-FoxSpiritShadow

Ichirou

Banned
w...

t...

f...

Have there been any unexplained disappearances of regular posters on GAF since that little missive? :lol

{Mike}

Banned
I'd just like to let you know that's nothing changed in the last ten years. Oh yes. I've grown up and gone to live in the US and come back here and all that, but I'm still just as violent and cruel as you remember. If anything, I've only gotten stronger

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom