• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Serafitia,Mina,Kitsune and countless other legendary posters?I wanna know plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Matlock was cool

But don't get too close, you might find him sleeping on yo couch one day

and we're all ****en superstars!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
serafitia - chick who posted lots of pics of herself and then it was discovered that the pics of the person she was posting was not her. "she" still claimed to be a girl but admitted it was a sham

mina - a dude posing as a chick

kitsune - im not sure but he went batshit insane because someone proved he didn't live in japan or something?

jgar - champion
I wonder if she was doing that back in the gamesarefun.com days, too.

BlueTsunami

and Mina is probably a dude, I remember hearing her (supposedly her) on Ventrilio and it sounded as if it was a chick being fed information (as far as what to say). It was fake total.

Mina confirmed a dude.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
That's the last thing I have to say the GA Forum.

-----

But this.

This is for you.

dun dun DUNN!

also, I can't believe that serafita is still allowed to post here, tricking dudes into believing you are a woman is low.

Also, didn't phoenix dark get permabanned at the same time as Matlock roughly? I remember Jinx saying "Phoenix and matlock are both perma'd" in some thread, but P.D is back stinking up the forum, while matlock, who was actually alright seems to still be gone.

catfish said:
dun dun DUNN!

also, I can't believe that serafita is still allowed to post here, tricking dudes into believing you are a woman is low.

Well, it's not against the TOS. And it's only fitting in a place that's so very, very shallow. I'd rather be pretty than average. >;P

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
MC Safety said:
My favorite Gaming-Age story involved a poster named Folder. The guy wrote for one of those British game Web sites that had only some vague relationship with the truth. He'd post stuff here and on his site that was outright lies, stuff he'd just made up, and stuff other people lied about or made up.

Anyway, Folder announces to the masses that he's throwing a party at E3 and—get this—Nintendo is footing the bill. People actually believe the guy, go to this bar in the middle of nowhere, and are surprised when he doesn't show up. A poor Gaming-Age poster was stuck with a $300 or so bar tab.

The resultant thread was titled "Backstabbo in the Cabo" and it is a classic. For those too lazy or disinterested to find it, the moral of the story was simply this: Nintendo does not, as a matter of course, pay the bar tabs of people who frequent a game message board.

His GF is really hot though :lol.

bjork

Verboten said:
Well, it's not against the TOS. And it's only fitting in a place that's so very, very shallow. I'd rather be pretty than average. >;P

A. NeoGAF operates under a closed membership policy. Each accepted member is entitled to one, and only one, username. If you are caught using multiple usernames, you will be subject to immediate and permanent banning. If you wish to change your username, simply notify an administrator (although bear in mind that frequent changes will be frowned upon).

wut

sharkie

I dont remember making any posts last night :/

But I still stand by what I said about Matlock.

MC Safety said:
My favorite Gaming-Age story involved a poster named Folder. The guy wrote for one of those British game Web sites that had only some vague relationship with the truth. He'd post stuff here and on his site that was outright lies, stuff he'd just made up, and stuff other people lied about or made up.

Anyway, Folder announces to the masses that he's throwing a party at E3 and—get this—Nintendo is footing the bill. People actually believe the guy, go to this bar in the middle of nowhere, and are surprised when he doesn't show up. A poor Gaming-Age poster was stuck with a $300 or so bar tab.

The resultant thread was titled "Backstabbo in the Cabo" and it is a classic. For those too lazy or disinterested to find it, the moral of the story was simply this: Nintendo does not, as a matter of course, pay the bar tabs of people who frequent a game message board.

Yeah he had a big thread announcing that he would have free drinks for everyone attending the pre E3 party and then didn't show up and Buddyc fitted the $300+ tab because of it, which then resulted in a thread calling him out and Folders response were stupid posts like "hmmm", and the fact that he didn't explain himself was the reason he got perm banned.

Let 'em think what they want. As long as I have I Kojima to pray to, no one can stop me.

tootsie_pop.jpg

Zilch

Banned
MC Safety said:

Archived thread here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48976

You guys remember that a lot of infamous threads, including a bunch of olimario's, are saved in the archive forum right?

"Woah, never heard of that rumor. I always thought she was married from her posts, and maybe had kids."

This is just from memory and I'm probably missing a bunch of details, but Tazznum and Loki were emailing each other, yada yada, exchanged numbers and began talking on the phone. Eventually Tazznum stopped answering his calls and Loki went all stalkerish and was blowing up her answering machine and emails. This lead to a big cross GAF/OA thread and many laughs were had at their expense, because nobody really liked either of them. Tazznum was obnoxious and Loki a prick.

heh, greekboy. I still remember that thread where he labelled KiNeSiS and everyone else that talked to me a clit-hanger. Bless his soul. Then the "girl let me touch you" rap/poem he PMed me. A good chapter, that was.

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
Ok, whoever was talking shit about master shake early on in this thread needs to die. He was ****ing awesome and hilarious.

bjork

border said:
I get the sense (s)he sold you a bill of goods as well, and you only think you know....

I could have my information verified if I knew someone in the area, but I may just go myself.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
CountZeroInt said:
What happened to Raistlin? DominusDefunctorum? I could swear those two are now mckmass and gofreak :lol

i think raistlin is onix, though i forget why i think that

kitsune's farewell post is so awesome i wish it was true.

Junpei Heat

I'm gald my recent string of thread's have so successful.

Secondly, I remember seeing this a long time ago on the telly and the owl would bite the tootsie pop after a couple of licks :lol but why does he look like he's chocking himself?I wanna make "cock goes here" shop but it would be tasteless.

Thirdly,I sense some lingering anomisity between bjork and verboten plus bjork possibly wants to play detective and verify this "information".

anyone remember Gigadent?

He would pretend to own an xbox and be hyped about a game and then sell it a week later cause it sucked.

Anyways Alpha called him out on it and asked him to post a picture of the xbox He went on another forum and then asked a poster for the picture, the post got linked here .....you guys can imagine what happened next :lol

Serafitia is no more. You know how when Solidus was impersonating Solid Snake, and then Snake showed up and was like, "You're NOT Solid Snake, stop impersonating him" and then Solidus laughs? This is nothing like that.

Junpei Heat

Verboten said:
Serafitia is no more. You know how when Solidus was impersonating Solid Snake, and then Snake showed up and was like, "You're NOT Solid Snake, stop impersonating him" and then Solidus laughs? This is nothing like that.

Waht?......i don't remember this part

BlueTsunami

Verboten said:

So the ultimate question is...who is Verboten?

Zilch

Banned
So the ultimate question is...who is Verboten?

Verboten said:
heh, greekboy. I still remember that thread where he labelled KiNeSiS and everyone else that talked to me a clit-hanger. Bless his soul. Then the "girl let me touch you" rap/poem he PMed me. A good chapter, that was.

Raistlin

CountZeroInt said:
What happened to Raistlin? DominusDefunctorum? I could swear those two are now mckmass and gofreak :lol

How about BeOnEdge? How about the guy that ended every post with a big "PEACE" (Duane? Dwayne?)

As drohne stated ... I'm Raistlin. :)

sharkie

Kabuki Waq said:
Forza is Greekboy.

Didn't Greek boy sign up under another account name impersonating a girl and posting "her" pictures over and over again and in the end it was found out that it was pictures of his sister :lol

Junpei Heat

Verboten said:
It's the part that happens right before you fight the Harrier in MGS2 right after or before Solidus loses his eye.

Hmm.....dosnt Solidus have eye patch?So he loses both his eyes?he cant be blind I havnt played this in a long time but I do remember
the final boss battle with him which included swords and speeding across the screen leaving a trail of fire
It was like fighting Doc ock with swords :lol

What did Greekboy do guys?

catfish said:
dun dun DUNN!

Also, didn't phoenix dark get permabanned at the same time as Matlock roughly? I remember Jinx saying "Phoenix and matlock are both perma'd" in some thread, but P.D is back stinking up the forum, while matlock, who was actually alright seems to still be gone.

What happen is that I had a second account, and I wound up missing the dealine to report it to Vennt. He gave me grace, for which I am forever gratefull

3phemeral

Kitsune/FoxSpiritShadow used to post as Link from the Next Generation Online forums. The Shadow, Hotarubi, Rachel, and a few various posters can tell you about it (if they remember). We chatted for a few years and he was highly secretive. Smart fellow, excellent writer, but equally deceptive. He once sent me modeling pictures of Ashton Kutcher caliming it was him, and when I called him out on it, he said he said me "representations" of him that closely resembled what he looked like in real life.

Despite that he was a nice guy. A little up in the clouds, though. I have no idea why he blew up in here like that, really. Supposedly part of some "social experiment" he was conducting. ASFIK, he did attend UCI, though. It's been a few years since I spoke to him.

Chittagong

Gold Member
MC Safety said:

That was an awesome incident. And it had cliffhangers... like that he briefly popped into the thread "during his busy travel" and went only "oh good lord" and disappeared, leaving everybody holding on their popcorn for more. Finally his account was nuked (for good). I still have a PM of one of his shitty Nintendo "secret" development rumours.

BTW isn't Cabo at Sunset across Standard, not middle of nowhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom