• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Serafitia,Mina,Kitsune and countless other legendary posters?I wanna know plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who started the whole "Girl let me touch you" thing?

Oh and that one guy who had the shitty girlfriend and for awhile his tag was "Oh shit! She's pregnant!"

It's been a couple years now so I can't remember. :/

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Morphix is still around. Has some stupid little anime avatar. Dr.KittyMuphins or some shit?

AlphaSnake

CountZeroInt said:
How about BeOnEdge? How about the guy that ended every post with a big "PEACE" (Duane? Dwayne?)

Duane is Pimpwrx, everyone knows that.

BOE still posts too, but with another name.

Edit: Onix, really...You're Raist? What was your old avatar some years back? You used it for quite a while.

Junpei Heat

BlueTsunami said:
Verbotten got banned?

:lol

She's at the other forum now

bjork said:
No moreso than you cruising my turf, 3000 miles away from your home, right

Waht? story NOW! but i understand if don't wanna tell being stalked can be pretty bad.

on the other hand i think it would be pretty neat to be stalked,i mean someone likes me so much they would follow me around hidden in the shadows :lol

BlueTsunami said:
and Mina is probably a dude, I remember hearing her (supposedly her) on Ventrilio and it sounded as if it was a chick being fed information (as far as what to say). It was fake total.

Mina confirmed a dude.

whoa, GAF has a ventrillo server?

if not, it should!

Raistlin

AlphaSnake said:
Duane is Pimpwrx, everyone knows that.

BOE still posts too, but with another name.

Edit: Onix, really...You're Raist? What was your old avatar some years back? You used it for quite a while.

It's been a while.

I believe I had a some sort of Rush one for a while ... and later Pong.

Why? Is this a test? :lol

"It's been a while.

Why? Is this a test? "

I refuse to believe Raistlin's been posting under my nose for the past 2 1/2 years.

Sorry, you lie.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Fixed2BeBroken said:
whoa, GAF has a ventrillo server?

if not, it should!

Naw it was for the other other board (OA). They had some little spurt of interest in hearing everyones voice.

Raistlin

Teknopathetic said:
"It's been a while.

Why? Is this a test? "

I refuse to believe Raistlin's been posting under my nose for the past 2 1/2 years.

Sorry, you lie.

Why do you think Vennt gave me my tag.

It was in commemoration of my awesome 'I'm hitting 10,000 posts' thread back at the original GAF.

AlphaSnake

Onix said:
It's been a while.

Why? Is this a test? :lol

Yes, a test.

But you still haven't gotten the avatar most people knew you best for. It was political, and that's all I'm gonna say.

--"I refuse to believe Raistlin's been posting under my nose for the past 2 1/2 years."

Yeah, same here. This is a bit of a mind****.

Onix said:
As drohne stated ... I'm Raistlin. :)

You're Raistlin??? Holy shit. We got into some epic battles at the old, old, old O-A's. I remember one thread about weaponized anthrax or something like that, in which the discussion managed to even spill to GA. Awesome... :lol

BuddyC

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Who started the whole "Girl let me touch you" thing?
KiNeSiS, care of Dr. Octagon.
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oh and that one guy who had the shitty girlfriend and for awhile his tag was "Oh shit! She's pregnant!"
Pretty sure that was me, thanks to bishoptl's role as this forum's hard-loving father figure. There's actually a whole wealth of old time drama (involving the original Paris Hilton sex tape, e-mails to entire classes proposing orgies, etc.) that got buried in the last server crash.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
BuddyC said:
e-mails to entire classes proposing orgies

Hah, I remember that, didn't realise it was you. That was pretty funny.

Was it that long ago though? When was the last server crash? Feels like years ago.

You're not the guy who had that picture pointing at his girlfriend's...diploma?...but it looked like he was poiting at her stomach having worried she's pregnant, right? Was that...shuri?

AlphaSnake

Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
He posts as .hacked. Also, wtf happened with Verboten? Is this Serafakia II: Electric Bugaloo all over again?

That's right, .hacked. Him and Dr.KittyMuphins have a similar avatar, I get that anime shit confused.

BuddyC

Mama Smurf said:
Hah, I remember that, didn't realise it was you. That was pretty funny.

Was it that long ago though? When was the last server crash? Feels like years ago.
The last major server crash was, oh man, back in the summer of 2004.

You're not the guy who had that picture pointing at his girlfriend's...diploma?...but it looked like he was poiting at her stomach having worried she's pregnant, right? Was that...shuri?
That, however, was not me. I don't think that was shuri either, but I can't remember specifics.

Speaking of old time forum drama though, remember the whole thing with shuri and his girlfriend? Man, that was screwed up.

Mute

Banned
Zilch said:
You guys remember that a lot of infamous threads, including a bunch of olimario's, are saved in the archive forum right?
I would like to browse those, but every time I go in that forum it's only displaying threads from the last few weeks or so. Wtf. Is there any way I can make it show every thread?

Red Scarlet

AlphaSnake said:
That's right, .hacked. Him and Dr.KittyMuphins have a similar avatar, I get that anime shit confused.

Doesn't that Dr Kitty guy have a Disgaea av? That's a game..

Wow it sounds like there's more to bjork and Verbo than meets the eye. :/

bjork I found some weird new things in castlevania and am trying them out if you will be around later on.

Raistlin

AlphaSnake said:
Yes, a test.

But you still haven't gotten the avatar most people knew you best for. It was political, and that's all I'm gonna say.

--"I refuse to believe Raistlin's been posting under my nose for the past 2 1/2 years."

Yeah, same here. This is a bit of a mind****.

Political? Hmmm ... I seriously don't recall.

Why exactly would I lie?

AlphaSnake

Red Scarlet said:
Doesn't that Dr Kitty guy have a Disgaea av? That's a game..

Wow it sounds like there's more to bjork and Verbo than meets the eye. :/

bjork I found some weird new things in castlevania and am trying them out if you will be around later on.

Whichever. They looked similar to me.

Raistlin

AlphaSnake said:
George Bush popping bubble gum.

GTFO, liar.

*cue* 300 gif*

I honestly don't recall.

Seriously though ... ask Klee - I'm the real deal. Why do you think I end up in most A/V discussions (and use way too many ellipses '...' :D) ?

AlphaSnake

Onix said:

I honestly don't recall.

Seriously though ... ask Klee - I'm the real deal. Why do you think I end up in most A/V discussions (and use way too many ellipses '...' :D) ?

Make the bad man, stop mommy. Make him stop! Lalalalalala.

='(

AlphaSnake

Kabuki Waq said:
anyone remember Gigadent?

He would pretend to own an xbox and be hyped about a game and then sell it a week later cause it sucked.

Anyways Alpha called him out on it and asked him to post a picture of the xbox He went on another forum and then asked a poster for the picture, the post got linked here .....you guys can imagine what happened next :lol

He asked Mina to photoshop a receipt of his purchase. Which she did....but it was an INCREDIBLY bad job. Haha, the receipt was yellow and the PSed parts were white as snow. But even before that, I had asked him to count the ridges on the console and tell me where the controller was manufactured.

He said there was like 43 ridges (it's a symetrical item! Hahah, it had to be an even number :lol) and he got the controller part wrong too. It was disastrously funny.

Edit: But I think Gigadent still posts, though. Some have said he's Siamesedreamer.

Mato

I want to know about *** and futami. It seems as if at the begining they posted on gaf and then turned into black sheep and started their own forums. So what's the deal with them?

-edit- o-p- a is cencored around here? Now I really want to know about him

Hell, I even remember when Raistlin and I were basically ordered not to respond to each others posts or to even post in the same threads. :lol

AlphaSnake

Mato said:
I want to know about *** and futami. It seems as if at the begining they posted on gaf and then turned into black sheep and started their own forums. So what's the deal them?

Op@ went ape-shit on GAF when Sega killed the Dreamcast and he was banned. He literally went bonkers. He started his own forum denouncing GAF's ban, and...the rest is history.

Futami was just one horrible troll who would pretend he played certain non-Sony videogames say they sucked, and then get caught in his lies. He was also extremely racist.

AlphaSnake said:
Op@ went ape-shit on GAF when Sega killed the Dreamcast and he was banned. He literally went bonkers.

Futami was just one horrible troll who would pretend he played certain non-Sony videogames say they sucked, and then get caught in his lies. He was also extremely racist.

Futami can't be racist since he's black. Duhhhh. :lol

Mato

AlphaSnake said:
Op@ went ape-shit on GAF when Sega killed the Dreamcast and he was banned. He literally went bonkers. He started his own forum denouncing GAF's ban, and...the rest is history.

Futami was a racist? But I thought he was some african american macho guy, wasn't he? Which ofcourse doesn't mean he can't be a racist but you'd think he'd know better.

Raistlin

I haven't signed up for the 'other' forum (well, not recently).

Does Wavelflack (spelling) and his cousin still post there?

I miss those guys.

AlphaSnake

Onix said:
I haven't signed up for the 'other' forum (well, not recently).

Does Wavelflack (spelling) and his cousin still post there?

I miss those guys.

Didn't Wavelflack die?

=(

AlphaSnake

Incognito said:
Waveflack is fine; Carbonwafer, unfortunately, succumbed to his brain tumor, January, 2004. Sad day that was.

Wavel, wafer. Yeah, damn I've gotten rusty with my names.

But yeah, I remember that, it was pretty...eerie. Very sad, indeed.

Raistlin

Incognito said:
Waveflack is fine; Carbonwafer, unfortunately, succumbed to his brain tumor, January, 2004. Sad day that was.

Oh god ... I had no idea :(

He really was a great guy. RIP

Diablos

Incognito said:
You're a joke account.
I'm definitely not.

Anyway.

Wasn't Dominus the guy who said he had a bunch of PS2 games but really didn't, and when he said he'd show photos for proof, he went to another forum and asked people to make a picture holding up a sign that said something?

That was one of the best moments ever, when he got caught :lol

Was TK Mai a joke account?
Also, what happened to PHREDD? Too many pretzels?

Diablos said:
I'm definitely not.

Anyway.

Wasn't Dominus the guy who said he had a bunch of PS2 games but really didn't, and when he said he'd show photos for proof, he went to another forum and asked people to make a picture holding up a sign that said something?

That was one of the best moments ever :lol

You just said you weren't a joke account and then in the proceeding 'graph you managed to prove that you are, indeed, a joke account. Amazing. How do you do it?

Diablos

Incognito said:
You just said you weren't a joke account and then in the proceeding 'graph you managed to prove that you are, indeed, a joke account. Amazing. How do you do it?
What in the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom