• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Serafitia,Mina,Kitsune and countless other legendary posters?I wanna know plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Link said:
I thought this was common knowledge.
Yeah, so did I, actually...

Haha, nevermind, turns out Verboten's ban is entirely coincidental. iapetus gave her 5 days for something piracy related.

Ah finally its all out.

I felt really stupid until you said that. I thought there was something I wasn't getting.
So her ban has got nothing to do with this thread, its just coincidental?

And what about my earlier question regarding membership. Post 293, last few lines, is that how it works? And since there's loads of "industry insiders" is this a kind of requirement, if you like. Or at least some sort of gaming related work required?

Triumph

Banned
Shogmaster said:
This whole thread got really confusing.... Am I still Shogmaster?

How about we all go ahead and list all our previous handles? I'll start:

Shogmaster > Shogmaster > Shogmaster > and finally, Shogmaster.

Who wants to go next?

Oooh, me! Pick me!

Let's see here, in order of use:

triumphinsultcomic > Triumph/pareil > Triumph > Rasputin > Raoul Duke > Triumph > Johan van Bendershclotten > Triumph Dolomite 1300cc.

Whew! That about covers it. I think the only thing that no one knew about was the dual "pareil" account back on ezboards that I made while I was banned... but surely the statute of limitations has expired on that, no?

Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
Oooh, me! Pick me!

triumphinsultcomic > Triumph/pareil > Triumph > Rasputin > Raoul Duke > Triumph > Johan van Bendershclotten > Triumph Dolomite 1300cc.

Whew! That about covers it. I think the only thing that no one knew about was the dual "pareil" account back on ezboards that I made while I was banned... but surely the statute of limitations has expired on that, no?

Now HERE's a person who know how to play the game! Well done.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Supposedly part of some "social experiment" he was conducting.
that's rich. then again, he got two-thirds of GAF to fall for his schtick, so I guess it was successful! until he went kaboodles.

White Man

Oooh, me! Pick me!

I want to change my name to The TVC15 but I'm afraid it would confuse people too much.

Triumph

Banned
White Man said:
I want to change my name to The TVC15 but I'm afraid it would confuse people too much.
Meh, whatever. Screw everyone else. I want to change my name to BLACK CALIGULA, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Boogie

Meh, whatever. Screw everyone else. I want to change my name to BLACK CALIGULA, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

You realize that now that you've said that, you've got a better than 50-50 chance of it happening?

You mean......theres a white Caligula?

stormy.jpg

White Man

Junpei Heat said:
Since you can change your own name,can you change mine or is that an amid power?

I can't change names, but I could ask someone to do it.

And Duke, remember that even if you change your name to it, I will fight to the death (with lawyers) to retain my rights to the idea. That will be the script that gets me blackballed from professional writing, I have dreamt it. It will be my Citizen Kanye or whatever.

cvxfreak

I miss the Meet the Forum feature on the mysterious front page.

And, uh, if it means anything, my name used to be in all caps. Then I realized I liked it better in lowercase. :lol

P.S., I was always under the impression that PistonHonda was DarienA for some reason. Yes or no?

White Man

cvxfreak said:
I miss the Meet the Forum feature on the mysterious front page.

And, uh, if it means anything, my name used to be in all caps. Then I realized I liked it better in lowercase. :lol

P.S., I was always under the impression that PistonHonda was DarienA for some reason. Yes or no?

Pistonhonda is Ninja Tooter.

shuri

Banned
BuddyC said:
hole thing with shuri and his girlfriend? Man, that was screwed up.
She's now horribly deep into debts and a hardcore meth addict, thanks to the guy she cheated on me with.

:(

knight.jpg

"She chose poorly"

sharkie

Unlike most of you my drunken nights forbid me from remembering my past handles on the GA forums to the point I just quit inputing my forgotten e-mails/passwords, anyone remember my former randy British handles X-/

Cooper

Tommie Hu$tle said:
Who were you on NGO and what ever happened to Rachel. I met her once at E3 but, after NGO imploded she vanished from the interweb.

3pheMeraLmiX was Chichiri on NGO. I (Rachel) am still on the internets.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Damnit. Black Caligula makes an appearance here and I can't use my witty followup joke without being banned. So unfair :(

Ichirou

Banned
I really, really want White Man to write that Black Caligula script, even if it's just a screenwriting exercise. I would kill to read that.

White Man

Ichirou said:
I really, really want White Man to write that Black Caligula script, even if it's just a screenwriting exercise. I would kill to read that.

As I said to Triumph: I need to be able to sit through Caligula, uncut, again before writing that. It may take time.

DJ_Tet

Banned
White Man said:
As I said to Triumph: I need to be able to sit through Caligula, uncut, again before writing that. It may take time.

My alternate title is better, and you know this, mannn

White Man said:

I think you could get away with it, you've had that avatar for a while. Maybe change you're tag to remind people for the White Man that was.

Ichirou

Banned
White Man said:

I've only seen the R-rated version. Mmm...Helen Mirren.

Ichirou

Banned
the thoroughbred said:
How do I get a tag?

And how do you get an avater?

As you can see I don't go on forums except for here, so I don't no much.

You make your own avatar and link to it from someplace like Photobucket.

As for tags, you don't get them, you are given them by mods for doing or saying something either very cool or very stupid...usually the latter.

BuddyC

JScott said:
I've been interested in changing my name, who would I talk to for that? Can any mod make it happen?
Only administrators can modify user names. A full list of the forum staff can be found here.

3phemeral

Cooper said:
3pheMeraLmiX was Chichiri on NGO. I (Rachel) am still on the internets.
Glad to hear you're alive :) I wonder if Argyle still posts here, too.

Tommie Hu$tle said:
Holy Crap you exist. I was Tom Slick (special guest) on NGO. Glad you still have a pulse.
I had thought the same thing. =P I could have sworn you knew who I was, though.

border

Wario64 said:
I wonder what happened to Jackfrost.
I'm pretty sure that he just abandoned that nickname since he didn't want to be quoted in any more 1Up stories. That incident spawned a legendary thread that has been expunged from GAF history/archives. The "I am Drinky" thing was just a fun way to bow out IMO.

He still posts here I think, but I won't say the nickname since I dunno if he wants it associated with his professional identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom