• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 1-7 | Heel turns, shattered dreams, broken cages

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Same as streaming any game without the owners permission...which is the entire business model of twitch.
Only if your Nintendo.

Seriously, those two aren't even comparable. One is a carbon copy redistribution of content, the other is monetization of a personalized gaming experience because someone is actively playing through it.

Busaiku

Same as streaming any game without the owners permission really...which is the entire business model of twitch.

And they can have it pulled down or stop monetization (like Nintendo was gonna do).
In this case, Topanga wanted it to go down.

ArcSys didn't care if their stuff was being restreamed though.

Man, the 24 hour Dragon Ball stream was shut down.

Seriously, I found about it last December.
I didn't really do anything else for the entire month, and then it shut down.

Back when I used to watch 3-4 streams at once on Teevox, I'd put that one on when I didn't have anything else to fill all the spots with. I ended up watching all of DBZ and most of Dragonball and GT that way.

yo real talk, gootecks is summoning some ephemeral beats from the 80s. i doubt 3/4 of the crowd was born when half of his song selection was released

Azure J

This stream chat for Gootecks' DJing is AMAZING. This is almost Bipson Bank breaking levels of awesome.

Zeroschneider: It's lagging because he's DJing off of a PS3

#Icant

I've been busy, so maybe this was posted already, I don't know.

https://www.facebook.com/EMP.TriForce.GameMaster/posts/671309869552519

Isaiah TriForce Johnson
3 hours ago

All day I've been dealing with this Crisis in the Empire. I don't have time to celebrate my birthday because I have to handle this matter. Due to matters beyond our control Empire Arcadia's players need help to get to Evo. Any silent supporters that can help please send what you can. The paypal is Triforce@EmpireArcadia.com I'm also heading to Jaxel's place to do a pre-stream today to start raising money and working through my birthday weekend until I get this funding for them.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CC twitch redirects to Justin.tv now. Was wondering why I couldn't find it on the mobile app anymore.

RIP Kadey
RIP CCTV
RIP Twitch
RIP Gootecks just kilt the club

Top Bottom