• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 1-7 | Heel turns, shattered dreams, broken cages

Posted on 07/08/2013 at 1:01 AM
Unfortunately, the sponsorship money which was being used to to help send KDZ and the rest of his team to EVO wont be available on time and now they need your help! They are not lazy, they have been going to events throughout the year and for this specific event, things fell through... it happens.

This donation drive is specifically to help the following players get to EVO: KDZ, Flocker, REO, Tom Brady and Nuckledu

Tune in live to watch the stream, and feel free to ask questions to the rest of us! http://twitch.tv/8wayrun

KDZ is the leader of EMP now?

also I thought REO already had flight booked to evo

From the stream, they were specifically asking the testyourmight community to donate so they mention KDZ because apparently he's the best player at Injustice.

I have an Evo emergency. I have no controller/stick to use. I have PS2 controllers and 360 controllers but I don't know what are good adapters to use. Any help anyone. I'll likely have to post this in the next thread too.

CurlyW

I'm reading Too Big To Fail at the moment, the book about the government-sponsored bailouts of Bear Stearns and AIG (and non-bailout of Lehman Brothers) in 2008.

The parallel between the 2008 financial crisis and the 2013 east coast sponsorship crisis is amusing.

Aieyla

Neo Member
I'm reading Too Big To Fail at the moment, the book about the government-sponsored bailouts of Bear Stearns and AIG (and non-bailout of Lehman Brothers) in 2008.

The parallel between the 2008 financial crisis and the 2013 east coast sponsorship crisis is amusing.
Hahaha.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Also check out The Big Short by Michael Lewis.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So Champ keeps saying Norcal is superior. Socal bodied and did better than them at Final Round and now this. The results speak for itself. Socal > Norcal.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Speaking of Evo, less than a week away and there's an embarrassing paucity of information. Not even the schedule is finalized.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damnit, I was at work today. Cliff notes on that Fchamp/Yikes commentary?
Yipes teasing FChamp and FChamp poking fun at Yipes' recent Marvel performance and how he's pretty much just a TO now. Some GAFers thought they were seriously pissed at each other, but it was all tongue in cheek and hilarious to listen to. Probably my highlight of the stream outside of the nipplefest that just happened.

Yipes teasing FChamp and FChamp poking fun at Yipes' recent Marvel performance and how he's pretty much just a TO now. Some GAFers thought they were seriously pissed at each other, but it was all tongue in cheek and hilarious to listen to. Probably my highlight of the stream outside of the nipplefest that just happened.

The peak being Champ calling Yipes the Gootecks of Marvel.

Top Bottom