• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Is there a soundtrack to this for each season? Would love to get it. Already know about the score and songs from Breaking Bad.

Alternatively, what's the song called when Gus is making the walk to kill Hector? It suited that scene to perfection

Frost_Ace

Is there a soundtrack to this for each season? Would love to get it. Already know about the score and songs from Breaking Bad.

Alternatively, what's the song called when Gus is making the walk to kill Hector? It suited that scene to perfection
Apparat - Goodbye.

Still get chills from listening to it.

inm8num2

I'm still hoping that Dexter and Breaking Bad producers collaborated to make a joint finale.

Dexter kills Walt, Walt Jr. kills Dexter.

Tonight's the night baby!

image.php

Amir0x

Banned
That's slightly disappointing. Maybe certain story lines don't need to be buttoned up? Like the Brock poisoning. That makes me feel like they're closing out every little part of the story just for the sake of it.

I can think of few things that need to happen more than Jesse finding out what a monster Walt is and what Walt did to him with Brock >:)

Nothing in in my mind could possibly top this... Right now. Let's just hope they wrote something as good, if not extremely similar. damn that was a good read.

imagine the writers actually came across this and said hey you know what, let's incorporate this and make it a pleasant surprise for the internet people

What's the best video out there that recaps the most important moments in the first five seasons? I've seen them all but would love a good refresher before tonight

vpance

I can think of few things that need to happen more than Jesse finding out what a monster Walt is and what Walt did to him with Brock >:)

I just hope it's not predictable, or stereotypically wrapped up like a weekly ep of CSI. I guess some of that is inevitable though, once everyone finds out about Walt. Ok now wait for the Brock secret expose. Now here comes Walt Jr's epiphany. Now wait for a main character(s) to die. Now time for Todd to off someone else or get offed..

Amir0x

Banned
I just hope it's not predictable, or stereotypically wrapped up like a weekly ep of CSI. I guess some of that is inevitable though, once everyone finds out about Walt. Ok now wait for the Brock secret expose. Now here comes Walt Jr's epiphany. Now wait for a main character(s) to die. Now time for Todd to off someone else or get offed..

I mean part of the appeal of any series finale is that plot points that were raised will finally decisively have to be concluded. I don't think everything needs to be wrapped up in a pretty bow - interpretive endings are good - but I do believe some things should happen more than others before the end. I definitely want Jesse to find out about Brock before the end.

Low Winter Sun has the same problems that Ray Donovan has/had: paint-by-numbers dark cable drama without any substance. But maybe some people here will have a difference of opinion.

AMC isn't going to forget how much both Weiner and Gilligan had them over a barrel throughout their respective series runs (Weiner to a much larger degree).

I don't think they're going all-in on an auteur/showrunner-driven property for a while, and I truly expect to see many more paint-by-numbers shows, or "brands" like Walking Dead that aren't dependent on one showrunner like BrBa and Mad Men were, which is obviously quite depressing.

KingKong

AMC isn't going to forget how much both Weiner and Gilligan had them over a barrel throughout their respective series runs (Weiner to a much larger degree).

I don't think they're going all-in on an auteur/showrunner-driven property for a while, and I truly expect to see many more paint-by-numbers shows, or "brands" like Walking Dead that aren't dependent on one showrunner like BrBa and Mad Men were, which is obviously quite depressing.

it seems like a safer strategy than a gamble on an auteur. You can see HBO doing the same thing considering their biggest shows (by far) are True Blood and Game of Thrones, which aren't exactly Sopranos/Wire/Rome. I think they're working on a Neil Gaiman American Gods and Stephen King Dark Tower series too

ivysaur12

Banned
The premiere will have one hell of a lead-in, that's for sure.

Sandwiching it inbetween the Talking Bad is also genius scheduling.

Nothing stops this train.

#TeamDeathofSkyler

How?! Her husband is a delusional, narcissistic, psychopath. Sure, she can be a bit stand off-ish, but she's been absolutely focused on what's best for her family, versus Walt. Even if she's made mistakes, her intentions are so much better than Walt's. She deserves some peace.

Also:

vqzZxYo.jpg

Fucking Murphy Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom