• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Steam is a digital distribution, multiplayer, and social platform developed by Valve Corporation.
It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, in-game voice and chat functionality. As of December 2012, there are over 1860 games
available through Steam, and 54 million active user accounts.

is5zJh3UoCpRt.png

Trading Cards are dropped from playing eligible games, collect the full set to craft a badge. Games only drop about half of the cards required to complete a badge, you have to trade or purchase the other cards to finish the set.
Crafting a full set of cards nets you 100 XP, emoticons, profile backgrounds, coupons, and a badge for your profile. All Trading Card items are marketable, with the exception of the badge.
To get into the beta, join the Steam Trading Card Group or purchase the Beta from the Steam Market

ibcWSbVB0PF6IJ.png

Steam Levels were added with the Trading Card Beta. Joining the beta will update your profile page and give you the ability to gain levels. Levels are earned by badges such as Potato Stack, Pillar of the Community, Christmas Sale, etc as well as crafting a full set of Trading Cards.
Get to level 10 to unlock Profile Showcases. Choose from Achievement Showcase, Game Collector, Item Showcase, Items Up For Trade, Badge Collector, Favorite Game, Screenshot Showcase, Custom Info Box, Favorite Group, Recommendation Showcase, Workshop Showcase, and Favorite Guide. Every ten levels will let you add another showcase to your profile, so at level 10 you get 1 showcase, 2 at level 20, 3 at level 30, and so on.

You can send money directly to your steam account for later use on game purchases. GameStop has also collaborated with Steam to let
you buy gamecards from Gamestop to use on Steam. Both of these are useful if you do not want to deal with paypal or you need to
keep a budget on Steam sales.
Best Buy, 7-11, Walmart, and GAME(uk) now offers Steam gift cards as well.

Steam now has a mobile app for Android and iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go. Chat with your
Steam friends, browse community groups and user profiles, read the latest gaming news and stay up to date on Steam sales.

Big Picture mode allows you to access your Steam library with the convenience of a controller for viewing on your TV.
It allows you to carry out all the functionality you would carry out with the the regular steam interface.

Steam Linux is currently in Beta mode, however anyone can try it out now. For help with getting Steam on Ubuntu click here.
Click here for a list of Steam games that work in Linux.

ieKuFe6IhLoA3.png

It's pretty much confirmed that there is a Steambox, with the most likely theory being that it will run Linux and use BPM, Valve has also
dropped hints on working with partners on manufacturing 'Steam certified' devices. Valve have actual has patented controller designs to work with the console and purchased seperately.

Update: New rules are in effect for the Steam GAF group. Due to issues with scammers/spammers & people only joining the group for
giveaways, it has been made private and you must now be invited by an existing member. Any member may invite another gaffer.

This is the official NeoGaf Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/neogaf
Come in and have a chat.

ibz0MLWhmu1FWF.png

Read this, 90% of your problems can be solved by reading our FAQ's:

Can I register this retail game on steam?
Check here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601

How do I contact customer support?
https://support.steampowered.com/

can I use my steam account on a different computer?
Yes, make sure you logged off steam and then connect to the other computer.

How do I run Steam in offline mode?
Steam Offline Mode Support Page
Useful for using your Steam account on another computer, or if your internet goes out. Works indefinitely.

How do I get increased functionality out of the Steam Store?
Enhanced Steam
Features: Highlights games you already own and those on your wishlist, points out DRM, see pricing history for each game, see total spent, WSGF support information, and more.

Is steam down? I can't see my Profile/Friends/Chat/Cloud Saves
Check here if steam is running maintenance:http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33589161#post33589161

Steam won't start or run?
Delete ClientRegistry.blob and restart. If all else fails: delete everything but steamapps folder and reinstall steam.

Is using a VPN to get steam games from another region a good idea?
Not really, it can result in getting your account banned, same goes for key's. Most people can unlock games early so that seems to be fine.

Can I still buy games outside the steam store? and start downloads away from my computer?
Yes Steam Remote/Mobile lets you buy games when you are away from the steam client, you can also start remote downloads as well.

One of my grid icons is missing a picture?
Steam now lets you add custom grid art, check here to see some artwork Gaf did.

I want to clean up my Steam folder of re-distributable packages ? (Direct X, GFWL Redist, Rapture3D, NVidia PhysX, etc)
Use TikiOne-Steam-Cleaner.

I am running out of space on my hard-drive, can I move my games onto another hard-drive?
Use SteamTool Library Manager or Steam Mover. Steam now lets you move your games to another hard-drive (not all games supported)

Anyone know where I can download skins for Steam?
Go here for a mega list, please make sure that the skin is safe to use.

Can I trade games?
If they are in your inventory then yes, you cannot trade games you have already purchased for your account, you cannot trade keys.
You can now also sell some of your tf2 inventory - such as crates. please use the Steam Trading thread for trading and not the Steam OT.

European Courts may force Valve to allow people to trade or even sell licences that are already on their account. See here for a game lending leak.

So when does the summer/winter sale start?
The summer sale starts around in summer, the winter sale starts around winter.

Any sites to compare Steam prices to other DD Sites?
Comparison of steam prices in different regions, you can also add this to the end of the the steam URL: ?cc=uk OR: ?cc=us
Compare steam game prices compared to other DD services: http://www.steamgamesales.com/

I changed my GAF email address, but now I'm locked out of my account
PM Stump

HEY GUYS! I want to brag about how many games I bought on Steam!

Nobody cares, NO REALLY, DO NOT POST DAMAGE LISTS!

But hey here's a few links to track your Steam stats, same rules apply - do not post it in this thread:

Calculates how long it will take to beat all of the games in your library
How much you bought at full price then at sale price, as well as monthly expenditures
Work out how much you spent on steam
Tells you how much time you spent on steam and for each game
See how many achievements you have unlocked as well as for each game

Who is the girl in JaseC's avatar?
It's Saoirse Ronan.
Pronunciation

ix9QgaRn0TiN2.png

Green Man Gaming
Gamers Gate
Gamestop
Get Games
Amazon
Gamefly
Groupees
Nuuvem
Humble Indie Bundle
Indie Royale
Indie Gala

ibxz4AozHGZVno.png

The life story of Garry.

ib1Q1BnAlesLaa.png

iozPE3PrkhQfG.png

Cheddahz

Banned
That new thread smell, gotta love it! Anyways, I've been playing Dust and I love it, wish I would had played it when I bought it at launch

Kifimbo

uO5LKg2.jpg
= Coming to Steam (confirmed)
DGaGzkv.jpg
= Coming to GOG.com
Em05pds.png
= Sold on the Humble Store (more money to the developers, no DRM)

Part 1:

Games of September 2013

09/17/2013 - MechWarrior Online - Mech Action - Infinite Game Publishing/Piranha Games - F2P
09/17/2013 - Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver - Racing - Warner Bros./Firebrand Games - $XX.XX
09/18/2013 - Foul Play - Action - Devolver Digital/Mediatonic - $14.99
09/18/2013 - Dragon’s Prophet - MMORPG - Sony Online Entertainment/Runemaker Entertainment - F2P
09/18/2013 - Ironclad Tactics - Strategy - Zachtronics/Zachtronics - Action/Adventure - Adult Swim Games/Crazy Viking Studios - $14.99 (2-Pack for 22.49$)
Em05pds.png

09/18/2013 - Urban Trial Freestyle - Racing - Tate Multimedia/Tate Multimedia - $14.99
09/19/2013 - Cognition Episode 4: The Cain Killer - Adventure - Phoenix Online Studios/Phoenix Online Studios - $XX.XX
09/20/2013 - Takedown: Red Sabre - Tactical FPS - 505 Games/Serellan - $14.99
09/24/2013 - Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure - Platformer/Puzzle - Warner Bros./5th Cell - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

09/24/2013 - Rambo: The Video Game - FPS - Reef Entertainment/Teyon - $XX.XX
09/24/2013 - FIFA 14 - Sports - Electronic Arts/EA Canada - $39.99
09/25/2013 - Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord - Platformer - Black Forest Games/Black Forest Games - $4.99
09/25/2013 - Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ - Action - Namco Bandai Games/Namco Bandai Games - $9.99
09/26/2013 - Shadow Warrior - Action - Devolver Ditigal/Flying Wild Hog - $39.99
DGaGzkv.jpg
Em05pds.png

09/26/2013 - World of Warplanes - Flight Sim - Wargaming.net/Wargaming.net - F2P
09/27/2013 - Alien Rage - FPS - City Interactive/City Interactive - $19.99
09/27/2013 - Deadfall Adventures - FPS - Nordic Games/Farm 51 - $XX.XX
09/27/2013 - Rise of Venice - Simulation - Kalypso/Gaming Minds - $39.99

Games of October 2013

10/01/2013 - NBA 2K14 - Sports - 2K Games/Visual Concepts - $29.99
uO5LKg2.jpg

10/03/2013 - F1 2013 - Racing - Codemasters/Codemasters - $49.99
10/10/2013 - Defense Technica - Strategy - Devolver Digital/Kuno Interactive - $XX.XX
10/22/2013 - Rocksmith 2014 - Music - Ubisoft/Ubisoft San Francisco - $79.99
10/25/2013 - Batman: Arkham Origins - Action/Adventure - Warner Bros./Warner Bros. Games Montreal - $49.99
10/28/2013 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep - MMORPG - Warner Bros./Turbine - $XX.XX
10/29/2013 - Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - Platformer - Namco Bandai/Namco Bandai - $XX.XX
10/29/2013 - Battlefield 4 - FPS - Electronic Arts/Digital Illusions CE (DICE) - $59.99
10/29/2013 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Open World Action - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Montreal - $59.99
10/31/2013 - Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - Horror - Rising Star/Access Games - $XX.XX

Games of November 2013

11/01/2013 - Lilly Looking Through - Adventure - Geeta Games/Geeta Games - $XX.XX -
11/05/2013 - Call of Duty: Ghosts - FPS - Activision/Infinity Ward - $59.99
11/12/2013 - XCOM: Enemy Within - Strategy - 2K Games/Firaxis - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

11/15/2013 - X: Rebirth - Space simulation - Deep Silver/Egosoft - $49.99
11/15/2013 - Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - RPG - Beamdog/Beamdog - $24.99
11/19/2013 - Need for Speed Rivals - Racing - Electronic Arts/Ghost Games - $49.99
11/19/2013 - Watch_Dogs - Open World Action - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Montreal - $59.99

Games of 2013

2013 - 7 Days to Die - Survival FPS - Husker Head/Husker Head - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Agarest: Generations of War - Action/RPG - Ghostlight - Compile Heart - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Age of Empires II HD – The Forgotten - RTS - Microsoft/Skybox Labs - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures - Action - ScrewAttackGames/FreakZone Games - $14.99
2013 - Assetto Corsa - Racing - Kunos Simulazioni/Kunos Simulazioni - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Asylum - Adventure - Senscape/Senscape - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Audiosurf 2 - Racing/Music - Dylan Fitterer/Dylan Fitterer - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Black Mesa - FPS - ?/? - Free
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Blackspace - Space defense - Pixel Foundry/Pixel Foundry - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Blockscape - Voxel sandbox - Jens Blomquist/Jens Blomquist - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Cabela's African Adventures - Action/Adventure - Activision/? - $19.99
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Chaos Chronicles - RPG - bitComposer Games/Coreplay - $XX.XX ***POSSIBLY CANCELLED***
2013 - City of Steam - MMORPG - Mechanist Games/Mechanist Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Adventure - Reverb Publishing/Phoenix Online Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Contagion - FPS- Monochrome Games/Monochrome Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Crashtastic - Physic sandbox - Mark Smith/Mark Smith - $9.99
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - DayZ - Open World Survival Horror - Bohemia Interactive/Bohemia Interactive - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Dead Trigger - Survival horror - MADFINGER Games/MADFINGER Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Death Inc. - Strategy/Simulation - Ambient Studios/Ambient Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg
***CANCELLED***
2013 - Distance - Racing - Refract/Refract - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - DreadOut - Adventure - Digital Happiness/Digital Happiness - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Escape Goat 2 - Platformer/Puzzle - MagicalTimeBean/MagicalTimeBean - $9.99
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

2013 - Ether One - Adventure - White Paper Games/White Paper Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Football Manager 2014 - Simulation - SEGA/Sports Interactive - $49.99
2013 - FRACT OSC - Musical exploration - Phosfiend Systems/Phosfiend Systems - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - GunZ 2: The Second Duel - TPS - MAIET Games/MAIET Games - F2P
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Haunted Memories - Adventure - ParanormalDev/ParanormalDev - F2P
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Heroes & Generals - MMOFPS - Reto-Moto/Reto-Moto - F2P
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Homesick - Adventure - Lucky Pause/Lucky Pause - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Horizon - Turn-based strategy - Iceberg Interactive/L3O Interactive - $18.99
2013 - Kingdom Rush - Tower defense - Ironhide Game Studio/Ironhide Game Studio - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Legends of Eisenwald - RPG - Aterdux Entertainment/Aterdux Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - Platformer- Asteroid Base/Asteroid Base - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Maia - Simulation - Simon Roth/Simon Roth - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Metal Slug 3 - Action - SNK/SNK - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - Fighting - Namco Bandai/CyberConnect2 - $XX.XX
2013 - Nekro - Action/RPG - darkForge Games/darkForge Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Octodad: Dadliest Catch - Adventure - Young Horses/Young Horses - $XX.XX
DGaGzkv.jpg

2013 - Pac-Man Museum - Action- Namco Bandai Games/Namco Bandai Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Planetary Annihilation - RTS - Uber Entertainment/Uber Entertainment - $XX.XX
2013 - Planet Explorers - Adventure/RPG - Pathea Games/Pathea Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - REKOIL - FPS - 505 Games/Plastic Piranha - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Routine - Survival horror - Lunar Software/Lunar Software - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Samurai Gunn - Action - Maxistentialism/Teknopants - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Shovel Knight - Action/Adventure - Yacht Club Games/Yacht Club Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

2013 - South Park: The Stick of Truth - RPG - Ubisoft/Obsidian Entertainment - $XX.XX
2013 - Stonehearth - Simulation - Radiant Entertainment/Radiant Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

2013 - Stranded Deep - Simulation - BEAM Team Games/BEAMTeamGames - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Super Motherload - Digging adventure - XGen Studios/XGen Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Tetrobot and Co. - Puzzle - Swing Swing Submarine/Swing Swing Submarine - $XX.XX
2013 - The 7th Guest - Puzzle - Trilobyte Games/Trilobyte Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - The Age of Decadence - RPG - Iron Tower/Iron Tower - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - The Banner Saga - SRPG - Stoic Games/Stoic Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - The Forest - Survival horror - SKS Games/SKS Games - $14.99
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - The Novelist - Puzzle - Orthogonal Games/Orthogonal Games - $14.99
DGaGzkv.jpg
Em05pds.png

2013 - The Stanley Parable: HD Remix - Interactive story - Cakebread/Cakebread - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Vector - Platform - Nekki/Nekki - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Viscera Cleanup Detail - Janitor simulation - RuneStorm/RuneStorm - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

2013 - Wasteland 2 - RPG - inXile Entertainment/inXile Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Wasteland Kings - Action/RPG - Vlambeer/Vlambeer - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Windborne - Simulation - Hidden Path Entertainment/Hidden Path Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Yogventures! - Adventure - Winterkewl Games/Winterkewl Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2013 - Carmageddon: Reincarnation - Vehicular combat - Stainless Games - $XX.XX
DGaGzkv.jpg

2013 - Divinity: Original Sin - RPG- Larian Studios/Larian Studios - $XX.XX
DGaGzkv.jpg

2013 - Aaru's Awakening - Platformer - Lumenox Games/Lumenox Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! - Action/Adventure - D3Publisher/WayForward - $XX.XX
2013 - Air Conflicts: Vietnam - Air Combat - Kalypso Media/bitComposer Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Among the Sleep - Survival horror - Krillbite Studio/Krillbite Studio - $XX.XX
2013 - Another Castle - Platformer- Uncade/Uncade - $XX.XX
2013 - Avadon 2: The Corruption - RPG - Spiderweb Software/Spiderweb Software - $XX.XX
2013 - Axiom Verge - Action - Thomas Happ/Thomas Happ - $XX.XX
2013 - Banished - Simulation - Shining Rock Software/Shining Rock Software - $XX.XX
2013 - Blackguards - Turn-based RPG - Daedalic/Daedalic - $XX.XX
2013 - Blood of the Ortolan - Adventure - Richard Hofmeier/Richard Hofmeier - $XX.XX
2013 - Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - Adventure - Revolution Software/Revolution Software - $XX.XX
2013 - Candle - Adventure - Teku Studios/Teku Studios - $XX.XX
2013 - Chromancer - Card - The Started Hare/The Started Hare - $XX.XX
2013 - Contrast - Platformer/Puzzle - Focus Home/Compulsion Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Death Road to Canada - Action/Adventure - Rocketcat Games/Rocketcat Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Delver's Drop - Action/RPG - Pixelscopic/Pixelscopic - $14.99
Em05pds.png

2013 - Democracy 3 - Simulation - Positech Games/Positech Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Enemy Starfighter - Space Simulation - Marauder Interactive/Marauder Interactive - $XX.XX
2013 - EVE Valkyrie - MMO - CCP Online/CCP Online - $XX.XX
2013 - Flashback - Platform - Ubisoft/Vectorcell - $XX.XX
2013 - Garfield Kart - Racing - Anuman Interactive/Microïds Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Goodbye Deponia - Adventure - Daedalic/Daedalic - $XX.XX
2013 - Grinsia - RPG - Nicalis/Kemco - $XX.XX
2013 - Ground Pounders - Strategy - Kerberos Productions/Kerberos Productions - $XX.XX
2013 - How to Survive - Survival/Action - 505 Games/EKO Studios - $XX.XX

Kifimbo

Part 2:

2013 - IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad - Flight Simulation - 1C Company/777 Studios - $49.99
2013 - Infinite Crisis - F2P MOBA - Warner Bros./Turbine - F2P
2013 - LEGO Legends of Chima Online - MMORPG- Warner Bros/Warner Bros. Games Montreal - F2P
2013 - LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Action/Adventure - Warner Bros./TT Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Lost Orbit - Space exploration - PixelNAUTS/PixelNAUTS - $XX.XX
2013 - MAKE - Simulation - Verge Game Studios/Verge Game Studios - $XX.XX
2013 - Mech Mice - Strategy - Hyper Hippo Productions/Hyper Hippo Productions - $XX.XX
2013 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Action - Konami/PlatinumGames - $XX.XX
2013 - Mistborn: Birthright - Action/RPG - Little Orbit/Little Orbit - $XX.XX
2013 - Monochroma - Platformer - Nowhere Studios/Nowhere Studios - $XX.XX
2013 - Morphopolis - Adventure - Micro Macro Games/Micro Macro Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Myriad - Puzzle - Erlend Grefsrud/Erlend Grefsrud - $XX.XX
2013 - Nuclear Union - RPG- 1C Company/Best Way - $XX.XX
2013 - Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Platformer- Oddworld Inhabitants/Just Add Water - $XX.XX
2013 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Sports - Konami/Konami - $XX.XX
2013 - Second Chance Heroes - Action - Rocket City Studios/Rocket City Studios - $XX.XX
2013 - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - Adventure - Focus Home/Frogwares - $XX.XX
2013 - SMITE - MOBA - Hi-Rez Studios/Hi-Rez Studios - $XX.XX
2013 - Soulfinity - Action/Puzzle - Dojo Arcade/Dojo Arcade - $XX.XX
2013 - Starlight Inception - Space simulation - Escape Hatch Entertainment/Escape Hatch Entertainment - $XX.XX
2013 - State of Decay - Survival horror- Microsoft/Undead Labs - $XX.XX
2013 - The Sims 3: Into the Future - Simulation - Electronic Arts/The Sims Studio - $XX.XX
2013 - The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Adventure - The Astronauts/The Astronauts - $XX.XX
2013 - The Wolf Among Us - Adventure - Telltale Games/Telltale Games - $XX.XX
2013 - TowerFall - Action - Matt Thorson/Matt Thorson - $XX.XX
2013 - Trails in the Sky: First Chapter - RPG - XSEED Games/Falcom - $XX.XX
2013 - Two Brothers - RPG - Ackk Studios/Ackk Studios- $9.99
2013 - Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar - 2P RPG - Electronic Arts/Mythic Entertainment - $XX.XX
2013 - Verdun - FPS - Blackmill Games/Blackmill Games - $XX.XX
2013 - Warface - FPS - Crytek/Crytek - F2P
2013 - WildStar - MMORPG- NCsoft- Carbine Studios - $XX.XX

Games of Q1 2014

2/25/2014 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Action/Adventure - Konami/MercurySteam - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - A Hat in Time - Platformer - Gears for Breakfast/Gears for Breakfast - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

Q1 2014 - Broken Age Part 1 - Adventure - Double Fine/Double Fine - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

Q1 2014 - Chasm - Action/RPG - Discord Games/Discord Games
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

Q1 2014 - Murdered: Soul Suspect - Action/Adventure - Square Enix/Airtight - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - Operation Black Mesa - FPS - Tripmine Studios/Tripmine Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

Q1 2014 - Dark Souls II - RPG - Namco Bandai/FROM Software - Dark Souls - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - Daylight - Survival horror - Atlus/Zombie Studios - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - Project CARS - Racing - Slightly Mad Studios/Slightly Mad Studios - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - The Crew - Racing - Ubisoft/Ivory Tower - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - Ultra Street Fighter IV - Fighting - Capcom/Capcom - $XX.XX
Q1 2014 - War of the Vikings - Melee Combat - Paradox Interactive/FatShark - $XX.XX

Games of Q2 2014

Q2 2014 - Project Eternity - RPG - Obsidian Entertainment/Obsidian Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

Games of Q4 2014

Q4 2014 - Dreamfall Chapters - Adventure - Red Thread Games/Red Thread Games - $XX.XX
Q4 2014 - Massive Chalice - Tactical RPG - Double Fine/Double Fine - $XX.XX

Games of 2014

2014 - Centration - Survival horror - Angry Engineers Entertainment/Angry Engineers Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Darkwood - Survival horror - Acid Wizard Studio/Acid Wizard Studio - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Dying Light - Survival horror - Warner Bros./Techland - $XX.XX -
2014 - Frozen Endzone - Tactical sports - Mode 7/Mode 7 - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Lords of the Fallen - RPG - City Interactive/Deck 13 - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Project Awakened - TPS - Phosphor Games/ Phosphor Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Satellite Reign - Strategy - 5 Lives Studios/5 Lives Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Strike Vector - Air combat - ?/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Action/Adventure - Nicalis/Edmund McMillen - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - The Legend - Adventure - Elder Productions/Elder Productions - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches - Adventure - Bright Sprite Games/Bright Sprite Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2014 - 0 A.D. - RTS - Wildfire Games/Wildfire Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Age of Wonders III - Turn-based strategy/Triumph Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Always Sometimes Monsters - Adventure - Devolver Digital/Vagabond Dog - $9.99
Em05pds.png

2014 - Aztez - Action/TBS - Team Colorblind/Team Colorblind - $XX.XX
2014 - Balrum - RPG - Balcony Team/Balcony Team - $XX.XX
2014 - Below - Adventure - Capybara Games/Capybara Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Bound by Flame - Action/RPG - Focus Home/Spiders - $XX.XX
2014 - Burden - Tower Defense - Pixel Pickle Games/Pixel Pickle Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Child of Light - Platformer/RPG - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Montreal - $XX.XX
2014 - Cosmic Star Heroine - RPG - Zeboyd Games/Zeboyd Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Dragon Age: Inquisition - RPG - Electronic Arts/BioWare - $XX.XX
2014 - Elite: Dangerous - Space simulation - Frontier Developments/Frontier Developments - $XX.XX
2014 - Enemy Front - FPS - City Interactive/City Interactive - $XX.XX
2014 - EverQuest Next - MMORPG - Sony Online Entertainment/Sony Online Entertainment - F2P
2014 - EverQuest Next Landmark - MMORPG - Sony Online Entertainment/Sony Online Entertainment - F2P
2014 - Extraction - FPS - Nexon/Splash Damage - F2P
2014 - Fran Bow - Adventure - Kill Monday/Kill Monday - $XX.XX
2014 - Gods Will Be Watching - Adventure - Devolver Digital/Deconstructeam - $XX.XX
2014 - Homefront 2 - FPS - Crytek/Crytek - $XX.XX
2014 - Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Action - Devolver Digital/Dennaton Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Hyper Light Drifter - Action/RPG - Heart Machine/Heart Machine - $XX.XX
2014 - Incognita - Turn-based strategy - Klei Entertainment/Klei Entertainment - $XX.XX
2014 - Jagged Alliance: Flashback - RPG - Full Control/Full Control - $XX.XX
2014 - LEGO Minifigures Online - MMO - Funcom/Funcom - $XX.XX
2014 - Life Goes On - Action/Adventure - Infinite Monkeys/Infinite Monkeys - $XX.XX
2014 - Mad Max - TPS - Warner Bros./Avalanche Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Mage's Initiation - Adventure/RPG - Himalaya Studios/Himalaya Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Mew-Genics - Adventure/Simulation - Team Meat/Team Meat - $XX.XX
2014 - Mushroom 11 - Platformer - Untame/Untame - $XX.XX
2014 - Neverending Nightmares - Horror - Infinitap Games/Infinitap Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Next Car Game - Racing - Bugbear Entertainment/Bugbear Entertainment - $XX.XX
2014 - Odallus: The Dark Call - Action/Adventure - JoyMasher/JoyMasher - $XX.XX
2014 - Scivelation - TPS - TopWare - Black Wing Foundation - $XX.XX
2014 - Serious Sam 4 - FPS - Croteam/Croteam - $XX.XX
2014 - Sniper Elite 3 - FPS - Rebellion/Rebellion - $XX.XX
2014 - Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 - FPS - Rebellion/Rebellion - $XX.XX
2014 - Son of Nor - Action/Adventure - stillalive studios/stillalive studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Star Citizen - Simulation - Cloud Imperium Games/Cloud Imperium Games - $XX.XX
2014 - StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Real-time strategy - Activision/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
2014 - Stunt Runner - Puzzle - Kermdinger Studios/Kermdinger Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Survarium - MMOFPS - Vostok Games/Vostok Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Tangiers - Stealth - Andalusian/Andalusian - $XX.XX
2014 - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - Adventure - Atlus /Big Finish Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Tetrapulse - Simulation - Keen Software/Keen Software - $XX.XX
2014 - The Dark Eye: Demonicon - RPG - Kalypso/Noumena Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - The Division - Online - TPS - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Massive - $XX.XX
2014 - The Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG - Bethesda /ZeniMax Online - $XX.XX
2014 - The Evil Within - Survival horror - Bethesda/Tango Gameworks - $XX.XX
2014 - The LEGO Movie Videogame - Action/Adventure - Warner Bros./TT Games - $XX.XX
2014 - The Long Dark - Survival - Hinterland Studio/Hinterland Studio - $XX.XX
2014 - There Came an Echo - Strategy - Iridium Studios/Iridium Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - The Sims 4 - Simulation - Electronic Arts/The Sims Studio - $XX.XX
2014 - The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Adventure - Telltale Games/Telltale Games - $XX.XX
2014 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - RPG - CD Projekt RED/CD Projekt RED - $XX.XX
2014 - Thief - Action/Stealth - Square Enix - Eidos Montreal - $XX.XX
2014 - Titanfall - FPS - Electronic Arts/Respawn Entertainment - $XX.XX
2014 - Transistor - Turn-based strategy - Supergiant Games/Supergiant Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter - RPG - XSEED Games/Falcom - $XX.XX
2014 - Tropico 5 - Simulation - Kalypso Media/Haemimont Studios - $XX.XX
2014 - Valiant Hearts: The Great War - Action/Puzzle - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Montpellier - $XX.XX
2014 - Victor Vran - Action/RPG - Haemimont Games/Haemimont Games - $XX.XX
2014 - Volume - Stealth - Mike Bithell/Mike Bithell - $XX.XX
2014 - Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Card/Strategy - HeroCraft/HeroCraft - $XX.XX
2014 - Wolfenstein: The New Order - FPS- Bethesda/Machinegames - $XX.XX
2014 - World Zombination - Strategy - Proletariat/Proletariat - $XX.XX

Games of 2015

2015 - Broken Age Part 2 - Adventure - Double Fine/Double Fine - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2015 - Torment: Tides of Numenera - RPG - inXile Entertainment/inXile Entertainment - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

2015 - H-Hour: World's Elite - Tactical shooter - SOF Studios/SOF Studios - $XX.XX
2015 - Mighty No. 9 - Action - comcept/Inti Creates - $XX.XX
2015 - Project Phoenix - RPG/RTS - Creative Intelligence Arts/Creative Intelligence Arts - $XX.XX
2015 - Star Wars: Battlefront - Shooter - Electronic Arts/Digital Ilusions CE - $XX.XX
2015 - Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - MMORPG - Behaviour Interactive/Behaviour Interactive - $XX.XX

Extrasolar

To Be Announced

TBA - Battle Worlds: Kronos - TBS - KING Art Games/KING Art Games - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - BROFORCE - Action - Free Lives/Free Lives - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior - Action - Torn Banner Studio/Torn Banner Studio - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Cradle - Adventure - Flying Cafe For Semianimals/Flying Cafe For Semianimals - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Day One : Garry's Incident - FPS - Wild Game Studios/Wild Game Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Dead State - RPG - Double Bear Productions/Double Bear Productions - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Legacy of Kain: Nosgoth - ? - Square Enix/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Lost Story: The Last Days of Earth - FPS - ?/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - Action - 505 Games/Zootfly - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Pinball Arcade - Pinball - FarSight Studios/FarSight Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Poöf vs the Cursed Kitty! - Platformer - Neko Entertainment/Arkedo Studio - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Project Zomboid - RPG - The Indie Stone/The Indie Stone - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Ray's the Dead - Action/Stealth - Ragtag Studios/Ragtag Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - RIOT - Simulation - Leonard Menchiari/Leonard Menchiari - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg
Em05pds.png

TBA - Secrets of Grindea - Action/RPG - Pixel Ferrets/Pixel Ferrets - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - StarMade - Space shooter - ?/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - The Dead Linger - Survival horror - Sandswept Studios/Sandswept Studios - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - The Intruder - Survival horror - ?/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - The Light - Interactive story - ?/? - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - Venetica - RPG - dtp entertainment/Deck13 - $XX.XX
uO5LKg2.jpg

TBA - 0x10c - Space sandbox - Mojang/Mojang - $XX.XX ***CANCELLED***
TBA - Against the Wall - Platformer - Cartwheel Games/Cartwheel Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Apotheon - Action/RPG - Alientrap/Alientrap - $XX.XX
TBA - At The Gates - Simulation - Jon Shafer/Jon Shafer - $XX.XX
TBA - Bionic Dues - Roguelike - Arcen Games/Arcen Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Black Gold - MMO - Snail Games/Snail Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Blizzard All-Stars - MOBA - Blizzard Entertainment/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - C-Wars - RPG - Onipunks/Onipunks - $XX.XX
TBA - Camelot Unchained - MMORPG - City State Entertainment/City State Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Case and Bot - Adventure - Nerd Monkeys/Nerd Monkeys - $XX.XX
TBA - Castle Story - Strategy - Sauropod Studio/Sauropod Studio - $20.00
Em05pds.png

TBA - Catapult for Hire - Puzzle - Pixelmega/Pixelmega - $XX.XX
TBA - Citizens of Earth - RPG - Eden Industries/Eden Industries - $XX.XX
TBA - Clockwork Empires - Strategy/Simulation - Gaslamp Games/Gaslamp Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Command & Conquer - Real-time strategy - Electronic Arts - Victory Games - F2P
TBA - Crypt of the NecroDancer - Action/RPG - Brace Yourself Games/Brace Yourself Games - $14.99
Em05pds.png

TBA - Cyberpunk 2077 - RPG - CD Projekt RED/CD Projekt RED - $XX.XX
TBA - Dead Island: Epidemic - MOBA - Deep Silver/Stunlock Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Deadrock Divide - Strategy - Bootsnake Games/Bootsnake Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Defense Grid 2 - Tower Defense - Hidden Path Entertainment/Hidden Path Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Action/RPG - Blizzard Entertainment/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - DOOM 4 - FPS - Bethesda/id Software - $XX.XX
TBA - Dragon Fin Soup - RPG - Grimm Bros./Grimm Bros. - $XX.XX
TBA - Dragons of Elanthia - Flying shooter - Simutronics/Simutronics - $XX.XX
TBA - Dreadline - Action/RPG - Eerie Canal - Eerie Canal - $XX.XX
TBA - Dungeon Defenders II - Tower Defense - Trendy Entertainment/Trendy Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Dungeon of the Endless - Tower defense - Amplitude Studios/Amplitude Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Dwarven Delve - Puzzle - TinkerHouse Games/TinkerHouse Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Eets: Munchies - Puzzle - Klei Entertainment/Klei Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Endless Legend - Simulation - Amplitude Studios/Amplitude Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Eschalon: Book III - RPG - Basilik Games/Basilik Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Ethan: Meteor Hunter - Platformer - Seaven Studio/Seaven Studio - $XX.XX
TBA - Even the Ocean - Adventure - Analgesic Productions /Analgesic Productions - $6.99
Em05pds.png

TBA - Evolve - Action - 2K Games/Turtle Rock Studios - $XX.XX

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ah new thread. :)

Kifimbo

Part 3:

TBA - Extrasolar - Exploration - Lazy 8 Studios/Lazy 8 Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Factorio - Simulation - Nathan Adams/Nathan Adams - $XX.XX
TBA - Galak-Z - Action - 17-BIT/17-BIT - $XX.XX
TBA - Gravity Ghost - Exploration - Ivy Games/Ivy Games - $14.99
Em05pds.png

TBA - Harold - Platformer - Moonspider Studio/Moonspider Studio - $XX.XX
TBA - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Card - Blizzard Entertainment/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Homeworld: Shipbreakers - Space simulation - Gearbox Software/Blackbird Interactive - $XX.XX
TBA - Hot Tin Roof - Action/Adventure - Glass Bottom Games/Glass Bottom Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Human Element - Survival - Robotoki/Robotoki - $XX.XX
TBA - Kingdom Under Fire II - RTS/RPG - Blueside/Blueside - $XX.XX
TBA - Legend of Grimrock 2 - RPG - Almost Human Games/Almost Human Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Lifeless Planet - Action/Adventure - Stage 2 Studios/Stage 2 Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - LUFTRAUSERS - Action - Devolver Digital/Vlambeer - $XX.XX
Em05pds.png

TBA - Magicka Wizard Wars - Action - Paradox Interactive/Paradox North - $XX.XX
TBA - MechWarrior Tactics - F2P Turn-based strategy - Infinite Game Publishing/Roadhouse Interactive - F2P
TBA - Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Strategy - 1C Company/Digitalmindsoft - $XX.XX
TBA - N++ - Platformer - Metanet Software/Metanet Software - $XX.XX
TBA - Nether - Survival horror - Phosphor Games/Phosphor Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Particulars - Action/Puzzle - SeeThrough Studios/SeeThrough Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Phantasy Star Online 2 - F2P MMORPG - SEGA/Sonic Team - F2P
TBA - PixelJunk Inc. - Action/Adventure - Q-Games/Q-Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Planetoid Pioneers - Action/Adventure - Data Realms/Data Realms - $XX.XX
TBA - Raven's Cry - RPG - TopWare Interactive/Reality Pump Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Reign of Thunder - Mech Action - Day 1 Studios/Day 1 Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Revival - MMORPG - Illfonic/Illfonic - $XX.XX
TBA - Risen 3 - RPG - Deep Silver/Piranha Bytes - $XX.XX
TBA - Road Not Taken - Puzzle - Spry Fox/Spry Fox - $XX.XX
TBA - Sacred 3 - Action RPG - Deep Silver/Keen Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Salem - MMO - Seatribe/Seatribe - $XX.XX
TBA - Scale - FPS - Steve Swink - Steve Swink - $XX.XX
TBA - SECRETS OF RÆTIKON - Exploration - Broken Rules/Broken Rules - $XX.XX
TBA - Secret Ponchos - Online Combat - Switchblade Monkeys/Switchblade Monkeys - $XX.XX
TBA - Shu - Platformer - Secret Lunch/Secret Lunch - $XX.XX
TBA - Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe - Action - Agharta Studio/Agharta Studio - $XX.XX
TBA - Sins of a Dark Age - MOBA - Infinite Game Publishing/Ironclad Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Space Hulk: Deathwing - FPS - Streum On Studio/Streum On Studio - $XX.XX
TBA - Spellirium - Adventure - Untold Entertainment/Untold Entertainment $XX.XX
TBA - Spire - FPS - Hitbox Team/Hitbox Team - $XX.XX
TBA - Sportsfriends - Party - Die Gute Fabrik/Die Gute Fabrik - $29.99
Em05pds.png

TBA - SpyParty - Strategy/Espionage - Chris Hecker/Chris Hecker - $XX.XX
TBA - Starbound - Action/Adventure - Chucklefish Games/Chucklefish Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Stardew Valley - RPG - ConcernedApe/ConcernedApe - $XX.XX
TBA - Steins;Gate - Visual novel - JAST USA/5pb. - $XX.XX
TBA - Strife - MOBA - S2 Games/S2 Games - $XX.XX
TBA - tronghold Crusader 2 - RTS/Simulation - Firefly Studios/Firefly Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Syberia 3 - Adventure - Anuman Interactive/Microïds Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Telepath Tactics - Strategy - Sinister Design/Sinister Design - $XX.XX
TBA - Tengami - Adventure - Nyamyam/Nyamyam - $XX.XX
TBA - Terminator - Action - Reef Entertainment/? - $XX.XX
TBA - The Adventures of Dash - Platformer - Robotoki/Robotoki - $XX.XX
TBA - The Moonlighters - Adventure - Rad Dragon/Rad Dragon - $XX.XX
TBA - The Repopulation - MMORPG - Above and Beyond Technologies/Above and Beyond Technologies - $XX.XX
TBA - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Action/Adventure - NeocoreGames/NeocoreGames - $XX.XX
TBA - The Wanderer - Survival - Cadenza Interactive/Cadenza Interactive - $XX.XX
TBA - Tiny Brains - Puzzle - Spearhead Games/Spearhead Games - $XX.XX
TBA - Titan - MMORPG - Blizzard Entertainment/Blizzard Entertainment - $XX.XX
TBA - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Patriots - Tactical FPS - Ubisoft/Ubisoft Montreal - $XX.XX
TBA - Tridek: Creatures of Galena - Card - Dreamfab/Dreamfab - $XX.XX
TBA - Vampire in Paris - Tactical RPG - Bip Media/Bip Media - $XX.XX
TBA - Wargame: Red Dragon - Action/Strategy - Eugen Systems/Eugen Systems - $XX.XX
TBA - Wayward Manor - Adventure - The Odd Gentlemen/The Odd Gentlemen - $XX.XX
TBA - Where is my Heart? - Platformer - Die Gute Fabrik/Die Gute Fabrik - $XX.XX
TBA - Windforge - Action - Snowed In Studios/Snowed In Studios - $XX.XX
TBA - Wolfdozer - Action - Anomalous Interactive/Anomalous Interactive - $XX.XX
TBA - World of Mercenaries - F2P FPS - City Interactive/City Interactive - F2P
TBA - World of Warships - MMO - Wargaming/Wargaming - $XX.XX
TBA - Zombeer - FPS - Moonbite Games/Moonbite Games - $XX.XX

Ah, I come back from vacation to that new thread smell! I played 69 hours of Warband since the start of he last thread, maybe this thread I'll play something else.
Dragon's Crown

Was that one of the suggested titles or did Grief just have the last thread hemorrhage awful posts for several pages for no reason? :C Never do that again!

Giran

So much spam. Couldn't you guys have waited for Kifimbo to finish posting his lists? Some people...

Yeah, some people can't see the future to know that someone else is pasting a gigantic list into multiple posts at the same time they are writing theirs. The nerve!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Kifimbo's list is insane :/
Also, yay new OP!
What should I play: Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, The Witcher 2 or the 2013 Tomb Raider?
What game did you finish last?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
My goal for the last thread was to not make the top 10, so mission accomplished again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom