• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrCheez said:
4) Matt at IGN is really confident that the game is online. (Though that might not mean anything :p)

Matt was also really confident that the wiimote would be used as a mic ;)

I do agree, though, that the game has a good chance of being online, and the lack of a wifi logo means nothing.

VegaShinra

Meta-Knight said:
Matt was also really confident that the wiimote would be used as a mic ;)

I do agree, though, that the game has a good chance of being online, and the lack of a wifi logo means nothing.
GameSpy is working with Nintendo and its online plans so I think that's why IGN is confident that the game is online. Plus on the Nintendo site Smash Bros says Players: To be determined. Of course the blog site says 1-4. So who the hell knows.

Still waiting for playable Ice Hockey team.

61vyxy0.jpg

Haunted

I'd only take the Hockey team if they replace the Ice Climbers.

also: goddamnit, I'm slowly starting to lose faith in the accuracy of my predictions. I've predicted since the second week of the Dojo and I wasn't right once so far. ;_;

damn you, Mario Kart stage, damn youuuuu! - maybe it's unlockable after all. >_<

Haunted

MasterMFauli said:
Please predict music, item, support-trophy or stage for tomorrow, then.

...i want a new character tomorrow :p
uh oh, I actually think we'll get Captain Falcon tomorrow.

sorry. :(

Firestorm

Saw the update yesterday but didn't have time to post. I'm kind of disappointed at all the Adventure Mode updates. It's by far the most spoiler-y updates and they're taking up a lot of update space!

Sharp

Reviews mean approximately nothing for Smash Bros Brawl. The same holds true for other bound-to-be-popular games, including Halo 3 and Gran Turismo 5. This latest update was a bit too "zomg Sephiroth is cool"-style for me, to be honest, but at least the graphics look nice.

Jiggy

Zeed said:
Guys about that box art, I'm talking with estarland.com and they say that it is the official art from Nintendo.
Oh man. In that case, Kirby really got backgrounded. :( Sucks.
I just hope he's not as nerfed as he was in SSBM. Maybe they'll reverse the process and overcompensate a second time, kicking him back into his uber SSB status. That'd be awesome. Him and Ness.

Firestorm said:
I'm kind of disappointed at all the Adventure Mode updates. It's by far the most spoiler-y updates and they're taking up a lot of update space!
There have only been four so far, and I don't see how they've been very spoiler-y just yet. "This World" and "Subspace Emissary" combined were about as substantial as what you'd find in the instruction booklet, Petey Piranha's the first thing you fight, and in the Pit video Pit hasn't actually done anything yet.

Edit: Forgot about Subspace Army, but that's in the same boat as This World and Subspace Emissary. Doesn't give away much, to me.

Zeed

Banned
I just had a spontaneous thought. Now that SSBB's getting a storyline (and Sakurai's probably going to go do his own thing for a while at least), why not hand the IP to IntSys and make Super Smash Bros. Tactics? Fire Emblem, but with Nintendo allstars!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Zeed said:
I just had a spontaneous thought. Now that SSBB's getting a storyline (and Sakurai's probably going to go do his own thing for a while at least), why not hand the IP to IntSys and make Super Smash Bros. Tactics? Fire Emblem, but with Nintendo allstars!

They need more girls first.

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Is it a record ?

I'm sorry, but I hate Tom Cruise. He's nothing compared to Tom Hanks.

THat´s right, but with all the hate for him i rather like to have an avatar with him in the picture ;-)
Noone is one the level of Tom Hanks, i agree with you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom