• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ArynCrinn

Banned
But Indiana Jones is the best.

NO.

2QMGqDq.jpg

Dr. Grant owns all!

Kammie

These are for ORIGIN KEYS.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-F28BAB7552FFD3B2 - Taken by ArynCrinn
Dead Space -- MB-657363FD043FC292 - Taken by tylergregg

Kammie

Here are a few more.

Please note that these are for ORIGIN KEYS.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Origin keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor -- MB-17A29FD9D8C90F80 - Taken by Kagemusha
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition -- MB-E2877EDBE1A3FB73 - Taken by ChiefofCitadelSecurity
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 -- MB-ACE1B1A0864FF731 - Taken by blahness

Firehead

Anyone interested in a Playstation Move navigation controller?

It's not the move tracking with the light thing on it, but the "nunchuck" for it. Just gotta pay shipping on it, if that's alright. Probably about $5 or so, I guess?

Geedorah

Anyone interested in a Playstation Move navigation controller?

It's not the move tracking with the light thing on it, but the "nunchuck" for it. Just gotta pay shipping on it, if that's alright. Probably about $5 or so, I guess?

Sent you a PM - thanks for the chance!

Shady859

BE QUICK

Golden Jubilee Bundle

Activates on Desura:
Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites
Star Hammer Tactics
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

Quote to see

Firehead

BE QUICK

Golden Jubilee Bundle

Activates on Desura:
Star Hammer Tactics
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

Quote to see

Hrm.. I think I grabbed it. Possibly. Thanks, if I did. :)

Shady859

Probably gone by now but when people say "quote to see" it generally means the code/link is hidden in email line and only reveals when a person clicks quote. This keeps unregistered lurkers from taking keys since they can't quote.

lukiluk

First quote first get desura key (link)

Golden Jubilee Bundle

Activates on Desura:
Star Hammer Tactics
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

edit:

gone

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
First quote first get desura key (link)

Golden Jubilee Bundle

Activates on Desura:
Star Hammer Tactics
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

Quoting

I bought this on Amazon awhile back because I was told it was steam redeemable, but it isn't. I'm gonna guess you have to activate it through GFWL. It's a key for BioShock 1 + 2. First one to quote this gets it.

I'm 99% sure it works.

Also thank you Teknoman.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I bought this on Amazon awhile back because I was told it was steam redeemable, but it isn't. I'm gonna guess you have to activate it through GFWL. It's a key for BioShock 1 + 2. First one to quote this gets it.

I'm 99% sure it works.

Also thank you Teknoman.

Quoted...Please?

gotoadgo

Bought the latest bundle but already had Bastion sooooooo

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&highlight=free+to+a+good+home.

Bastion -- MB-F9DB62414F2BA90A - Taken by Piercedveil

billy323

Banned
I have a code for 30 days free trial of PS+ UK only.
This will only work if you have never had a plus subscription before, it will not stack onto an existing sub so only PM if you fall into this category

GONE

Pengew

Have Steam keys for the following. Just PM what game you would like.

(gone)Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

(gone)Legend of Grimrock

(gone)Cave Story+

Colin.

Have some left over Origin keys I have no use for. Just quote me for one, and it's yours:

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
Medal of Honor
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box

Aaaand.. they're gone!

jbueno

Have some left over Origin keys I have no use for. Just quote me for one, and it's yours:

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
Medal of Honor

Burnout Paradise would be fine, if still available.

EDIT. Thanks a lot Colin!

I know this is pretty last minute since these coupons expire tomorrow, but I have 2 10% off coupons for the new Shadow Warrior. I assume they stack with the default 15% off preorder discount. First 2 people to PM me can have em, since I have to trade it through Steam and I don't want a bunch of random friend requests.

own1313

Neo Member

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
Medal of Honor

Could i please grab Dead Space off your hands?

Top Bottom