• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

First person to post a picture of my favorite Battlestar Galactica character (newer series) gets a code for FTL!

First person to post a Tenacious D music video gets a code for Brutal Legend - GONE!

Cannot be the same poster, people who need the games only please!

First person to post a picture of my favorite Battlestar Galactica character (newer series) gets a code for FTL!

First person to post a Tenacious D music video gets a code for Brutal Legend!

Cannot be the same poster, people who need the games only please!

220px-KaraThrace.jpg

Accoun

This is why we can't have nice things, Junior.

First person to post anything BSG related now gets the FTL code.

72244d1222844274-favorite-fictional-flying-machine-battlestar_galactica_viper_by_corey.jpg

Not mine, but first heard of BSG from a 3ds MAX tutorial a good few years ago, so why not. This one looks like it has taken some liberties to fit a design choice (or just the polygon budget), rather that being 100% faithful.

dmix90

PM me if you want something!
Mirrors Edge - Steam key
Mirrors Edge - Origin key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Origin key
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Steam gift
Frozen Synapse - Steam gift
+
Titan Quest - Steam Key
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Steam

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I have a free coupon for Play-Asia.com. It's $5 off any order that's $60 or more. It expires on the 21st of this month.

Send me a PM with Play-Asia links to the item(s) you wish to use the coupon on. Has to be at least $60 to fit the criteria of the coupon. First person to do so gets it.

jbueno

First to quote this message gets a free Brutal Legend Steam Key, will PM the winning user.

EDIT. Key sent to Blablurn. Enjoy!

Steam key for Bastion available as I already own it. I've found just asking people to PM me ends in a flood of people asking only to be disappointed, so to try and slow it down a bit and give everyone a fair chance, the first person to PM me with the name of the game that Greg Kasavin (unfairly :p) reviewed poorly due to issues with the control scheme will get it.

Hint: twerk.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Steam key for Bastion available as I already own it. I've found just asking people to PM me ends in a flood of people asking only to be disappointed, so to try and slow it down a bit and give everyone a fair chance, the first person to PM me with the name of the game that Greg Kasavin (unfairly :p) reviewed poorly due to issues with the control scheme will get it.

Hint: twerk.

Man, I haven't watched a Greg Kasavin vid since Ikaruga, Metroid Prime and NG/DMC3. Those were the days!

Labrys

Hewwo again, everyone! It's time once more for...
kM8YVfm.png

Magical Boy Miracle ☆ Labrys's Tiny Humble Raffle!

This time there are only two games, but the premise is once again simple!!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-71A95EDC19FDF583
Limbo -- MB-73444E93997116C4

t1379566618z1.png

7gqyGYg.png

Have fun, good luck, and remember: save early, save often!

lukiluk

Woo I won Limbo :D Thank you:)

Ghazi

kM8YVfm.png

7gqyGYg.png

Sorry for the late response, I just got home, but I won Bastion and I'd like to say thank you!

Top Bottom