• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

who wants a
e1e389cca20e.png
?

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Fez -- MB-9B7DF23BB9780C26 - Taken by JakkuFurosu

ArynCrinn

Banned
It would be nice if people didn't post codes in the open, because that way lurkers can get them.

Saying that is kind of like beating a dead horse at this point. Either people are too ignorant or just don't care. Either way, no good for the community here.

People can post codes for lurkers if they want to. Half the stuff that gets hidden in post gets stolen without a word anyway. At least lurkers have an excuse for not saying thanks.

This is kind of why that quote to reveal system is stupid. The only proper way to really shell out keys to non-lurkers is a "quote me to get X", or "PM me first to get X". No other way around that really other than modbot which not a lot of people understand how to use.

Roto13

People can post codes for lurkers if they want to. Half the stuff that gets hidden in post gets stolen without a word anyway. At least lurkers have an excuse for not saying thanks.

tumblr_m33klt16TH1qaz6doo1_500.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

FTL -- MB-4709ADFC92E942B4 - Taken by PhaZZe

billy323

Banned
Hi I have Origin Codes for

(Dead space 1)Gone
(Dead space 3)Gone
Crysis 2 Maximum edition
(Populous)Gone

and steam key for
(Command and conquer red alert 3 uprising)Gone

PM me for keys First come first served

If anyone has a Fez code going spare feel free to PM me Thanks

375x140-c.png

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

eetsmunchies-thumbnail.png

Eets Munchies -- MB-068491ECA1B582D7 - Taken by Shalashaska

vulva

Hi I have Origin Codes for

Dead space 1
(Dead space 3)Gone
Crysis 2 Maximum edition
(Populous)Gone

and steam key for
(Command and conquer red alert 3 uprising)Gone

PM me for keys First come first served

If anyone has a Fez code going spare feel free to PM me Thanks

damn I missed uprising. I always wanted to try that :(

zulux21

fastest person who owns the game (lurkers included because I don't care :p)
gets zombie driver HD's soundtrack on steam (you need the base game)

7XI6R-4VNQQ-2DRKY

Labrys

It's time for...
frTlgno.png

Magical Boy Miracle ☆ Labrys's Humble Bundle Raffle!

The premise is simple!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-DAF537C496473D13
Eets Munchies -- MB-52311DD4ABF7D47C
Trine 2 -- MB-BF206266481E6405
Brutal Legend -- MB-DBB67FB6983C8142

t1379048741z1.png
7gqyGYg.png

Have fun, good luck, and remember, save early, save often!

shaowebb

lol. I apparently own everything ever already. S'cool. Means I got plenty to play. Go get those prizes folks! I love seeing this stuff.

billy323

Banned
Still got an Origin Code for Crysis 2 Maximum Edition going, Pm me if you want it first come first served.

Still after Fez if anyone feeling gererous

AltanUrag

Neo Member
I just checked my steam inventory and noticed a 2011 holiday gift (...),
if anyone is interested in ZOMBIE DRIVER, pm me with your email and it's yours!

(just in case: If I dont answer then it's already taken)

CLAIMED!

Sorry.
Although wasn't technically a request just a suggestion

Uh-huh.

Look, you can do what you want but that's the rule for this thread and it's inadvisable to make yourself a target for moderation when you are not yet a full member as a ban for you at this stage would be a perma ban.

People can be banned here for pretty minor transgressions if they post in the wrong thread at the wrong time. I could be banned for 'backseat modding' for example.

It was just meant to be a friendly heads up.

joe2187

Banned
reply to this post for which game you want, first come first serve.

Mark of the Ninja

Eeets

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

Aspiring

I have a Ascend: Hand of Kul closed beta key for 360 if anybody wants it as I let my Live run out, which you will need. It says it cannot be shared but I'm sure it will work.

First to quote if interested.

_RT_

Happy Sunday.
Happy to share a Steam copy of FTL. Very fun game.
Please don't be an asshat. Only grab it if you are really interested.

Quote for key.

Respond if you grab it.

Top Bottom